[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Caesar Palace Outdoor Arena still there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wrestlemania-9.jpg (68KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania-9.jpg
68KB, 642x361px
I can't find any info or map showing it online, thanks
>>
>>1086878
Visually, my favourite WrestleMania.

>9
>8
>19
>18
>16 (muh 2000)
>17
>14
>5, 4
>6

Those are the best ones I can think of
>>
File: PTSD.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.gif
3MB, 256x195px
>>1087108

>JR in a toga

How about no.

Wrestlemania IX is indisputably the worst Mania of all time. The utter, empty-card shitshow this Mania is turning out to be will STILL have to drastically underperform to out suck IX.
>>
>>1087113
yes the matches were shit, and hoganwinstitlelol was one of the worst moments of the 90s.

but the aesthetic of the event was amazing. unique. i loved it.
>>
>>1087113
>Wrestlemania IX is indisputably the worst Mania of all time.
Mania XXVII
>>
>>1087200
More like WM XI
>>
>>1087200

>now made me remember The Corre

Fuck WWE, why am I still watching?
>>
>>1087113
>>1087200
>>1087203
Wrestlemania 2000
>>
>>1086878
It was a makeshift structure erected in a parking lot
>>
>>1087219
2000 was a mess, but an entertaining one

had a couple of fantastic matches
>triangle ladder match (basically the first TLC)
>2 fall triple threat match between Angle, Benoit and Jericho

but it's main claim to GOATness has to do wth the main event. yes, a shit match, but... the heel won. the bad guy retained the title. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I kept telling myself, OK someone's gonna run out now...Austin, HBK, Undertaker, Linda McMahon, someone, anyone. the refs are gonna come out and reverse the decision, and restart the match. No way this is the outcome, no way, no way...

major props to Vince for going through with it. 13 year old me hated it. But in retrospect I see it was a master stroke of genius. ebin trolling. the following year's main event finish (Austin heel turn) was even more shocking, but 2000 laid the precedent. 17 wouldn't have happened without 2000.
>>
>>1087197
>>1087108
Same here bro

>>1087113
Visually you dumbfuck
>>
>>1086878
WM9 shows how much Bret killed the company. They had to hold a fucking Wrestlemania in a parking lot.
>>
File: TipsHat.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
TipsHat.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>1087270
>>
>>1087270
A parking lot in Vegas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.