[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BADA BOOM, REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM, HOW YOU DOIN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

BADA BOOM, REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM, HOW YOU DOIN?
>>
>>1086163
PUSH ME TO THE MOON VINCE!
>>
File: vinny-mac.jpg (157KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
vinny-mac.jpg
157KB, 1000x600px
>THOSE DAMN FOOLS DON'T KNOW HOW TO BOOK A GIANT! DO WE HAVE ANY LEOPARD SKIN LEOTARDS? I'LL MAKE THIS GUY THE HOTTEST THING SINCE BIG SHOW!

>OH AND THIS ANTSO GUY... HE CAN FEUD AGAINST R-TRUTH OR SOMETHING! WHATEVER!
>>
>>1086163
>Enzo and Cass debut on the main roster
>Come out on Raw doing their shtick
>Crowd is dead silent
>They start to rush through the bit to get it over with
>Get to the SAWFT part, only two voices can be faintly heard going along
>Squash some jobbers to no pop
>Vince signs their death certificate then and there
>Next appearance gets jobbers entrances, they lose to the Golden Truth
>>
>>1086357
You'd just have to hope that they'd have enough sense to debut them in front of a crowd that'd care. The post-WM show would be a good choice. You can get any lame shit over if you just have one crowd lean into it hard, like fucking Fandangoing. At least until WWE inevitably run it into the ground within a month through overexposure and kill the guy(s) involved forever.
>>
File: bigcass.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bigcass.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>1086357
>>Vince signs their death certificate then and there
lel implying he wont be telling hhh to get the tall mastodon to his office to talk about a singles run.
>>
>>1086357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9B_kY_dnmQ

>implying they aren't already over
>>
>>1086380
Damn, over as fuck, can't wait for their main roster debut
>>
>>1086380

They've grown on me a little bit since I first saw them live, but their catchprashes are annoying.
>>
>>1086163
VINTAGE ENJOE
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole point of bringing in Carmella in to break them up originally?
>>
>>1086372
fandango was based dude
>>
>>1086455
It was and still will be, when vince wants to push big cass to the mainevent.
>>
>>1086163
Literally who???
>>
S
>>
>>1086541
A
>>
>>1087687
W
>>
>>1087705
nigger
>>
>>1087705
F
>>
>>1087705
F for Fuck off
>>
>>1087714
T
>>
>>1087717
SAAAAAAAWFT!
>>
>>1086455
It's not really clear, but Carmella was very much intended to break away from them as a heel until they feuded w/ BAMF
>>
>>1087708
Hogan, no!!!
>>
>>1087708

only love -HH
>>
>>1086163

WHAT'S EZIO AND MASSIVE CRUSH DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
*italian music plays*
>>
>>1091804
*huge pop for big cass and Enzo*
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.