[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about AJ Styles? I personally think that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
What do you guys think about AJ Styles?
I personally think that he has the potential that Roman Reigns doesn't. He could easily become a second John Cena
>>
>>1085962
He doesn't have the mic skills needed for a face of the company guy like Cena (neither does roman though)

he's pretty fun to watch though. I just wish they had a better storyline for him. Do we really need to see Styles vs Jericho 4 at mania?
>>
He's 38 you dumb fuck
>>
>>1085962
>age 52 already
>second John Cena

Hey man I get it, but we'll never again get someone like based Cena.
>>
>>1085962
I really like him but they need to drop the Jericho story line. Give him the IC title and find a better story role for him.
>>
>>1085962
Amazing in the ring. Needs to be in the IC title picture post Mania
>>
>>1085962
Good in the ring, meh on the mic. Should have a nice IC title run at the very least before he retires. Maybe he can help bring some legitimacy back to it(lol).

He can't be FOTC, though. He's too old and doesn't have the charisma.
>>
>>1085970
Ric Flair was as old as him when he joined the WWE you dumb fuck
>>
>>1086718
> Styles doesn't have charisma

Why's he so over, then?
>>
>>1087421
He is not over AT ALL dude. He gets 0 reactions from non smark crowds. Nice try though. Dumb fuck. The only time he has gotten reactions is when he is wrestling with Y2J because Y2J is GOAT
>>
>>1086705
give him the title so he can put on fun matches.

Based fatass is boring as fuck.
>>
>>1085962
Leaving TNA was the best thing he ever did.
>>
>>1087422
> anti-smark cucks being THIS delusional
>>
>>1087630
Moron.
>>
>>1085962
>a second John Cena
He was the TNA's John Cena until 2013
>>
>>1085966
Why the fuck did they think Jericho was a good match in the first place.
>>
>>1087658
They're both big in Japan, they wrestle a style which combines grappling and flying, and Jericho has the mic skills to carry the feud with someone who has none. Not saying they are a great match, but you can see why they thought so.
>>
>>1087658
Jericho said a I think a couple of years ago in an interview that he's always wanted a match with AJ so he probably asked for it when he got signed
>>
>>1087422

If he's not over then who is buying all his merch?
>>
>>1087671
Which is fine for one PPV.
Not fucking two. Epseically if AJ goes over again, which he should.
It honestly should have been KO vs AJ. Elevate the belt by having AJ go on a decent streak with it and some good rivalries with other good lighter wrestlers like Sami, Kalisto after he loses the US title and maybe even Dean, then consider have him lose it when Nakamura moves up from NXT to set up the big Japan rivalry.
>>
>>1087674
What merch? Care to show me numbers?
>>
>>1085962
Too old, he's 38.
Also a manlet.
Also not created by Vince himself.
Styles will be a career midcarder in the wwe.
>>
>He can be the next face of the company at 38 and no mic skills

Wew smarky
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.