[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can we sit down? My joints hurt >I wore my best t-shirt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

>Can we sit down? My joints hurt
>I wore my best t-shirt, it only has 2 chicken grease stains!
>I wear these jeans for comfort, not to adhere to your "fashion" rules
>my mom says I look like one of the cool kids in these sneakers
>I'm hungry
>Why does my wife keep watching Seth Rollins highlights
>Real men have curves
>>
>based fat ass with his happy family

Even though i don't watch indy's im glad one of the indy people made it :^)
>>
KO looks like he would make a good homosexual.
>>
EAT
STEEN
EAT
>>
>why does my wife keep watching Seth Rollins highlights
Got me on that one
>>
Kevin Owens sucks, and I will explain it, and why people may relate to him.

We got a fat person without charisma in the ring with the biggest face perhaps the last decade in WWE. Owens looks like just a bad b-version of Tank Abbot.

I think some of IWC can relate to him, he's fat, he looks like them.

Just like IWC can relate to Daniel Bryan(but Bryan has more arsenal then Owens can dream off)

I see a pattern in this, when fat or common people without charisma from indies getting a breakthrough.

But deep down, we all know they guy sucks and has nothing to do in that ring.
>>
>Can I eat this baby if I promise to make another later?
>>
>>1085404
tl;dr

He's Ron Jeremy.
>>
>>1085404
Fat isnt a valid negative point you fucking gay faggot :^)
>>
>>1085416
>fat ass detected
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 340x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 340x211px
What awful thing happened to him to make him a compulsive eater?
>>
>>1085384
They should cast this fucker for a live action Porky Pig movie.
>>
>>1085404

>when fat or common people without charisma from indies getting a breakthrough.

Then why haven't you broke through yet
>>
>>1085384
Wait, Kevin Owens is married to Anita Sarkeesian?
>>
>>1085426
literally who?
>>
>>1085423
Hahaha upvoted xD
>>
>>1085431

You just did this in another thread

I know you have nothing to live for but please be more original
>>
>>1085436
>Reddit putdowns
>Not common on 4chan

How new are you?
>>
>>1085437
With Dbry retiring and protecting his mushy brain from further damage, Owens must be the number 1 pick in the Benoit sweepstakes? He's got a retarded kid and everything
>>
>>1085447
I don't think his senile mind could figure out the right end of the gun and he'd do the suicide before the homicide
>>
>>1085447
Dead Flairs you say?
>>
>>1085456
>Ric
>senile
Pick one. Then add alcohol until incoherent.
>>
>wife has 2 kids
>loses the pregnancy weight both times
>still don't get in shape
She must be a chubby chaser or a rare female that ignores looks for a good personality
>>
>>1085608
Maybe his real penis is as big as his kayfabe penis.
>>
>>1085384

This guy is chubby, but still has a great job, tons of fans, lots of money, a hot wife, and a nice family with kids

HE'S SUCH A FAT LOSER HE SUCKS I HATE HIM

go back to your shit life, and stop being so jealous that a chubby guy has a life that's 100x better than yours
>>
>>1085456
No guns were involved, Benoit choked everyone out with weight lifting machines.
>>
>>1085404
> people relate to him
> no charisma

Why must anti-smarks be this fucking dumb?
>>
His wife is cute
>>
>>1085608
Some women genuinely like an overweight guy
>>
>>1085629
>kayfabe penis
nigga what
>>
>>1085411
I feel the same way. If he didn't talk so much and won matches I wouldn't shit post about him, though. But god damn if I don't enjoy making the fat jokes.
>>
>>1085656
>fatty detected
>>
>>1085404
Go away, Hunter.
>>
>>1085420
Probably low blood sugar.
>>
>>1085384
KO is a good wrestler, please stop shitposting
>>
>>1085608
Owens is a good looking for a fat dude. He's got the husky, bear thing going on, that's pretty attractive so long as it's paired with good hygiene.

I'd happily fuck him is what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>1086695
Begging you to lose weight
>>
I think I figured out why Owens haters are so salty. It's because they are fat. When they see someone like Randy Orton or John Cena become successful, they put it down to their physique and fitness, they convince themselves that they could do just as well if they worked as hard. They convince themselves that they're OK with being failures because at least they don't have to try hard.

Then they see someone like Owens, someone like them. They become jealous, confused and angry because they don't understand why a fat man with a beard on his neck, just like them, can become so successful. He has a great job, he's famous, he's respected, he has a happy family and he has a hot wife. They can't come to terms with the fact that they fail at life and they are shit at everything - it isn't just their weight holding them back, and they couldn't just change at any time if they wanted to. Kevin Owens being successful despite being a fat neckbeard means they have to come to terms with what shit people they are, since there is no excuse for their failure.

To all Kevin Owens haters: lose weight and have sex.
>>
>>1085420
He got laid off for a year, probably the first time in his career. Ate out of boredom.
>>
>>1086725
He isn't great looking but he isn't hideous either. Girls generally find built fat guys hotter than skinny guys. He doesn't look big next to Cena for instance but next to the average guy he would look huge. His shoulders are broad as fuck.
>>
>>1086168

>loser jealous of a fatty detected
>>
File: 1455689242834.jpg (32KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1455689242834.jpg
32KB, 540x509px
>>1086805

yea bud, that's why everyone hated Mick Foley so much
>>
>>1087256
> implying that anti-Owens cuntrarians wouldn't hate Foley too if he were a modern wrestler
>>
>>1086238
Triple G is the one who pushed for Owens, you fruit-flavored snack.
>>
>>1087316
“Mankind has achieved his dream, and the dream of everyone else, whose been told ‘you can’t do it’”

it wasn't just 'hey here's a fat guy like you!'

they (and Cole especially) made it a feel-good ride. the underdog persevering and finally making it to the top. a neckbeard version of Cena's "never give up." Mankind's wins were OUR wins. Not just someone like us, but it was meant to symbolize our collective struggle - the struggle of Mankind. That was where the whole gimmick came from. Even the vignettes before his debut - they were allusions to him feeling the pain of mankind. He was a representation of us all. Not just "someone who's like us" but "us" directly
>>
>>1087371
Owens has never been portrayed as "a fat guy like you" either, so what's your point?

Have you missed the literal years of anti-smark cuntrarians flinging trash at Bryan?
>>
>>1087375
>Owens has never been portrayed as "a fat guy like you" either, so what's your point?

that's my whole point...

they don't portray him as "THIS IS YOU"
he just happens to be like the fat neckbeard smarks
with mankind, they literally said "THIS IS YOU. THIS IS MANKIND"
>>
>>1087376
>using the term smark
>implying they all look the same
>implying casual fans dont have people that fit that description
>implying you dont too
>>
>>1087380

Please Start Acting Like A Man
>>
>>1087380
>fat neckbeard smarks

i used multiple adjectives to show that i was taking a subset of smarks, and not saying they're all the same...

shit you're dense
>>
>>1087382
>look at the adjective
Sure thing, Nash.
>>
>>1086818
What?
>>
>>1087376
Your whole point is something that was never said about either guy.

I don't even.
>>
File: enough internet.gif (328KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
enough internet.gif
328KB, 267x200px
>>1087400

>I think I figured out why Owens haters are so salty. It's because they are fat. When they see someone like Randy Orton or John Cena become successful, they put it down to their physique and fitness, they convince themselves that they could do just as well if they worked as hard. They convince themselves that they're OK with being failures because at least they don't have to try hard.

>Mankind's wins were OUR wins. Not just someone like us, but it was meant to symbolize our collective struggle - the struggle of Mankind. That was where the whole gimmick came from. Even the vignettes before his debut - they were allusions to him feeling the pain of mankind. He was a representation of us all. Not just "someone who's like us" but "us" directly

>they don't portray [Owens] as "THIS IS YOU"
>he just happens to be like the fat neckbeard smarks
>with mankind, they literally said "THIS IS YOU. THIS IS MANKIND"

learn how to navigate a comment tree
>>
>>1087467
lrn how2b coherent
>>
>>1087487

>coherent

I'm posting the comment tree so the special needs kids can understand.

aka you
>>
>>1087516
This is a very stupid post for multiple reasons
>>
>>1085384
Top zoz
>>
I think he's really hot..
Not my usual type but he does it for me.
>>
>>1087523
You could get a job on the basis of the intelligence demonstrated in this post, though, right?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.