[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Goldberg_LanceStorm_101915.jpg (50KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg_LanceStorm_101915.jpg
50KB, 900x506px
Why was he so awesome?

>can't wrestle
>gassed out after 5 minutes with a fucking cruiserweight
>mic skills amount to "you're next"
>used tights that put all the attention to his huge dick instead of his slightly above average muscles
>bald
>weird face

I don't understand.
>>
>>1084388
probably the D
>>
>>1084388
>Why was he so awesome?
because WCW fans were jealous of Stone Cold and then this guy came along who kind of looks like Stone Cold except more angry

"HE'S TOUGHER THAN STONE COLD WCW FOR LIFE"
>>
>>1084391
But that doesn't explain why I thought he was awesome when I watched him as a kid in 2003-2004. I had no idea what WCW was.
>>
>>1084398
>I thought he was awesome when I watched him as a kid in 2003-2004. I had no idea what WCW was.

Because that was when you enjoyed wrestling, now your all grown up and you complain about shit now
>>
>>1084398
WCW built him as a wrecking machine.

He had a 173 match unbeaten streak when he first came in, and he never had any match ever that went over about 5 minutes. That was to hide his weaknesses.

WCW was dumb as shit in a lot of areas, but they did at least push Goldberg very well for most of his WCW run. They played to his strengths, while minimising his weaknesses as much as they could.
>>
WCW fans are white trash rednecks

>>1084398
You are/were a white trash redneck
>>
Because not everyone wants a 15 minute spotfest flippyshit.

He just had to show up, slam people, clothesline, spear, hit finisher and that's it.

He had the presence of a monster and they built him as such.
>>
Crowd was largely indifferent nobody had more piped in cheers than Goldberg especially when they got bored of him. I never understood why he's supposed to be this legend.
>>
>>1084415

Please stop living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1084421
Take out a mortgage
>>
>>1084454

Get approved for a loan without your parents cosigning
>>
>>1084455
Write "Void" on your first check
>>
>>1084458

Have a savings account without just the minimum balance allowed
>>
>>1084462
Apply for insurance without being on your parents' plan
>>
>>1084458

M8 if you are still there I loved your comebacks pretty hilarious stuff, took a turn I didn't expect
>>
>>1084469
>>
>>1084388
He was booked perfecly. WCW had a massive hard on for him for some reason and did an amazing job making him look the best he could do. Also he has the best spear in the biz
>>
these comebacks are super cute!
>>
File: I TELL YOU WHAT MAGGLE.jpg (33KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
I TELL YOU WHAT MAGGLE.jpg
33KB, 600x337px
>>1084475
>>
>>1084619
BALLGAME
>>
>>1084388
Proper booking can make any jabroni look good.
Goldberg is the best example of this. He was gifted legend status by the bookers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>1084388
>guy does stiff power moves instead of jumping around like Spiderman
>can't wrestle

please have sex
>>
>>1084722
18+

Goldberg was shit in the ring dude, he wasn't a good big man like Vader or Taker

He was just shit
>>
>>1084722
Please gain income Dixie trash
>>
>>1084727
Not that guy but he had very impressive athleticism and strength
If he devoted himself to wrestling more he could've been something. But he was content coasting because everything was handed him, and he was unsafe because of it.
>>
>>1084727
kanyon yourself butt hurt
>>
>>1084733
Where was the butthurt lad?
>>
>>1084736
didn't i tell you to kanyon yourself butt hurt?
>>
>>1084388
Cool into
Cool finisher (spear than jackhammer)
Was stronk
That was literally all he had. Goldberg had little actual talent. Ryback and Roman have more skilled than Goldberg did.
>>
>>1084925

>2016 not even cool into
>>
>>1084415
Matches are story telling. Goldberg could only work one style of match........squashes!
He simply couldn't do shit else, because he couldn't wrestle.
>>
>>1084388
He has the best spear in the biz desu
>>
is he a kike?
>>
>>1084415
> wrestler's ability is criticised
> FUCKING SPOTFESTS REEE

every fucking time
>>
>>1087788
>Goldberg
Gee i wonder
>>
>>1084722
Stop posting these faggots
>>
was he that awesome?

I always just thought he was a stone cold rip off when I was a kid. Thought WCW was kind of pathetic for doing it
>>
>>1084730
>>1084413
dude you're projecting harder than most baiters I've seen in this shithole, keep up the autism
>>
>>1090236
WCW was always pretty lame
>>
>>1084388
> cant wrestle
eat a dick, he has a huge amount of moves under his belt, including lots of subs, suplexs, throws and strikes, compare his wiki page to say roman reings page on there moves, or just you know, watch his matches
>gassed out in 5 minuets
1 fucking time, most of his matches were squashes to build him up, so eat a dick on that one, he has had some blinder matches and 3 aweful matches (against william regal, brock lesnar and yes that cruiserweight match)
> wore tights that focussed on his dick
yea you would focus on his dick
>bald
stone cold, cesaro, kane, kurt angle, FEED ME MOAR, bootista, need more?
>>
>>1087796
obtain a GED
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.