[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you Think of Alexa Bliss ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nlltl6lX3f1sx191ko1_500.png (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlltl6lX3f1sx191ko1_500.png
360KB, 500x375px
IMO she is a total package I mean She is has Inring Talent, she has Good Mic Skills,she Playes a good heel and she has Good Looks and a Great potential to be the next top diva
>>
BONJOUR
>>
>>1083504
3: People Say she has a Good Ass and Boobs while she is Flat as Hell and has a RatFace

2 :she is Average in The Ring Besides to or 3 submissions nothing special. Dana Brooke is way Better Atleast she has Powerful moves

1:She Only Gets pushed Because she Sucks Off the Bosses
>>
???
>>
File: fedora.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>tumblr
>caring about women's wrestling
>>
literal midget
>>
>>1083504
She sucks in the ring and can't talk
>>
>>1083504

Ring rat.
>>
Her mom is hot
>>
>>1083534
Realy?! So you think someone who does a Crorscrew Moonsault Sucks ?!!?
>>
>>1083667
Yes. Athleticism does not equal good wrestler.
>>
>>1083504
>ringsideconfessions
>>
>>1083752
>women's wrestling fan is a tumblr dwelling neckbeard
Are you surprised?
>>
>>1083534

This is spot on. Saw her vs Asuka at the Arnold Classic. What a shitshow. She's getting chubby too
>>
File: EdTEvVn.png (1MB, 874x898px) Image search: [Google]
EdTEvVn.png
1MB, 874x898px
>>1083510
>People Say she has a Good Ass and Boobs while she is Flat as Hell
son
>>
hell0 rato
>>
Reminder that there has never EVER been a poster more humiliated, BTFO, run out and unemployed than blissfag
>>
>>1084526
That would be Beato
>>
How new does someone have to be to as /wwe/ that question
>>
>>1084531
Beato was a very close-second but he took his BTFO and only put up a small fight.
Blissfag went from thinking he ran /wwe/ to running out to infinite chan where he samefagged their entire board.
The commonly used /wwe/ term "run out" is a direct result of blissfag's embarrassment.
>>
>>1083513
This
>>
>>1084538

Please work a 40hr week for the first time in your life
>>
>>1084553
grabs ur butt :3
>>
Literally the best Heel speaker of any Diva by far, and probably their most valuable Female asset because of it.
Diva's in-ring games aren't really that strong anyway, so someone amongst them being a genuinely passable speaker is a rare as fuck, golden trait.
>>
>>1084553
I'm a supervisor at a major warehouse. I'd call you blissfag but we all know he's been run out for months.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.