[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (280KB, 502x428px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
280KB, 502x428px
What did they mean by this?
>>
Jesus christ CM Punk is such a skinnyfat nerd
You think this fucker could lift a weight or two and put in a little effort?
>>
My Wreddit response:

>Are they really trying to get the IWC to like Roman Reigns by highlighting the fact he once fought our King CM Punk? This is a poor attempt at trying to make Roman look strong.

My normal response:

>This is literally just a status about 2 wrestlers who once fought.
>>
>>1083458
>This is literally just a status about 2 wrestlers who once fought.
This is true. WWE doesn't autistically hate Punk. It's the other way round.
>>
HE'S COMING BACK TO LEAD NXT INVASION

MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND WORKS AT WWE AND TOLD ME THIS
>>
>>1083459
Well he nearly got homself killed by WWE negligence. No amount of money would fix that.

At least kudos to WWE for still opening the door to Phil despite that godless sonovobich already burned the bridge.
>>
>someone promotes their biggest show of the year with a former star and a man in the main event of said show
>OMG CM PUNK COMBACK
>>
>>1083525
He'll be back... Just give him time. We surely won't see him for the next 5 years, but he'll be back, mark my words.
>>
>I take 3 months off from my job with no prior notice until the moment I leave, give them no timetable to return, putting a wrench in months of planning during the most critical time of year

>Get fired

>"I DIDN'T QUIT, THEY FIRED ME! SEE? AND ON MUH WEDDING DAY!"

I was in the crowd for MitB 2011, it was one of the most fun nights of my life, but fuck Punk. You see he tried to get the whole lawsuit deal thrown out when the doctor sued Punk back? What a bitch. Him getting knocked out in UFC is gonna be so cathartic if he ever actually fights.
>>
>>1087276
He took time off to get his staph infection treated and then Vince suspended him for two months
>>
>>1083525
>Well he nearly got homself killed by WWE negligence.
funny how punk didnt sue if that were actually the case.Now look at him in the UFC, hes gotten constanly injured, now he cant blame the wwe, the wwe doctor or ryback.
Not to mention the wwe doctor and training staff, pretty much saved bryans life, something nfl doctors didnt do.
>>
>>1087307
There is a current lawsuit with their doctor

http://voidte(dot)am/0ox4-jX
>>
>>1087307
Funny how you're an uninformed idiot giving an uninformed opinion.
>>
File: 1412064744063.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1412064744063.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>1087368
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>1083525
>At least kudos to WWE for still opening the door

Yeah no shit its still open given how much of egomaniac Vince is and how it must have hurt his ego to have someone actually walk out in him and the WWE instead of the other way around. Like they are going to keep that door open for phil as long as vince is alive on the off chance he will ever want to return so vince can sooth his ego and still keep on pretending that he and wwe is the end all be all of wrasslin
>>
>>1087307
True.
>>
>>1083459
Is that why they fired him on his wedding day and tried to withhold his money, and were crack calling his phone?

"H-he just made it all up, trippa h a gud boy.. Muh best for business meme"
>>
>>1083441

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1087368

Hi Phil!
>>
>everyone says they hate punk
>still 6 threads about him at any given time
>>
>Roidback is bullying the people's champion, Roman Reigns
>suddenly, Cult of Personality hits
>Chicago Made Punk runs in to try and save the big dog
>Gets rekt by Ryback
>Roman hulks up and rescues Phil instead

How hard does Vince mark?
>>
>>1090191
Crying manchild Phillip is a poster here and he cries for attention regularly and also starts anti-ryback threads so people will talk about him.
I'm dead serious when I say that I truly believe Punk is a "channer". He fits the contrarian, angsty edgelord criteria perfectly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.