[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they bring it back when the GOAT returns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: timthumb.jpg (69KB, 590x315px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
69KB, 590x315px
Will they bring it back when the GOAT returns?
>>
>>1083058
No. It's gone for good. They've even started to edit it out of DVDs.
>>
The big guy needs to be a heater for our A+ player
>>
who the fuck is this?
>>
>>1083066
seth rollins?
>>
Nope. Hope you enjoy Jasethy's butchered Pedigree.

I know I don't.
>>
>ban moves because they're too dangerous
>ban other moves, not because they're dangerous, but because they look mean
WWMEME, folks.
>>
>>1083061
I hope I'm being trolled.
>>
>>1083117
Well all these guys getting concussions and injuries and old wrestlers dying prematurely due to brain injuries I dont think its smart to have a move where it looks like you're stomping on the persons damn head
>>
I really don't understand why they banned it. Sure if the little jimmies start reenacting it it's dangerous for them but there are tons of moves they could be trying that would be just as dangerous if not more. Perhaps it's due to Seth's popularity that he's been given a safer moveset because kids will want to be like him or something. It's still bullshit.
>>
>>1083126
Nope. Some NXT DVD came out recently and has one of his matches on it. The curb stomp is cut out.
>>
>take away the only thing that made him interesting and made him stand out
good one wee creative
>>
>>1083173

>what is the Phoenix splash
>>
>>1083173
Just wait until he returns as a face and breaks out the full Eddie moveset bro.
>>
>>1083175
That move he has never hit properly on the MR and gets BTFO by neville's second rope version?
What about it?
>>
>>1083179
>rollins frog splashing niggas after using the three amigos on them
Yes please, his pedigree is fucking awful, they should just turn Reigns and give him it so he can drop the meme finisher.
>>
>>1083175
>liking flippyshit
I bet you like Kalisto and want him going over Ryback
>>
>>1083185
>>1083193

Literal autism

You forgot to add 18+, have sex, lose weight, and live paycheck to paycheck
>>
File: Seth KO.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Seth KO.gif
2MB, 360x203px
I thought that the stolen RKO he used on Randy was actually really good

> WWE camera angles
>>
>>1083196
>its autistic to not like flippyshit
>talking about boring stale memes for no reason
?
>>
File: sonic-popsicle-hell-1.jpg (43KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-popsicle-hell-1.jpg
43KB, 500x540px
>>1083196
> live paycheck by paycheck
Your painfully unfunny wannabe meme will never, ever get over lad
Just stop it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.