[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A L T E R N A T I V E S P O R T S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (36KB, 516x250px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36KB, 516x250px
A L T E R N A T I V E
S
P
O
R
T
S
>>
fucking bleeding out from that edge cut
>>
ok
>>
>>1082308
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>1082308
>reading CM Phil tweets from half a year ago
this obsession is getting unhealthy Rybotch
>>
>>1082325
go to sleep chicago man
>>
File: cm cuck.jpg (16KB, 126x136px) Image search: [Google]
cm cuck.jpg
16KB, 126x136px
>>1082308
>there is no god
>>
>>1082308
I used to be a fan of Punk until his tweet supporting the niggers rioting on chicago just to shut down a Trump rally. Fuck CM fag
>>
>>1082331
after you, roidback
>>
>>1082412
go back to your containment board
>>
>>1082414
is your back hurt?

I'm sorry phil
>>
>>1082420
Did your dick shrink from all those roids?
>>
>>1082425
>Did your dick shrink

Why are punk fans so autistic?
>>
>>1082426
why is rybotch so terrible at wrestling?
>>
>>1082432
fuck off phil
>>
>>1082432
shouldn't you be podcasting
>>
>>1082433
fuck off ryback
>>
>>1082432
who says he's terrible? Are you a better wrestler?
>>
>>1082432
who says ryback is terrible at wrestling? Are you a wrestler?
>>
>>1082437
Yes in FACT i am the BEST in the world
>>
>>1082447
>Cm punk fan's erpings

kill yourself beato
>>
>>1082451
>implying im not punk
>>
>>1082451
That's probably Phil

His shed has wifi now so when AJ gets her lethal injections he can liveblog/podcast about it
>>
>>1082308

Typical emo gibberish
>>
>>1082308
This coming from an anti-Trump fag.
>>
>>1082437
>call roidbotch critics Phil
>ask if they are better wrestlers than the big giiiilberg

Top kek
>>
>>1082594
>trump
>questioning things

You keep believing that buddy.
>>
>>1082308
STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
>>
>>1082769
So are you better than him faggot boy? or are you going to start ERPing again
>>
>>1082780
If we are still in memeworld where I'm punk, once again:top kek

If you are really talking to me, I'm quite articulate, I work out without roids and I'm not childish enough to mimic a guy I had a problem with 2 years ago so yeah, if I wanted to go into wrestling I daresay I'd be better than Husky Harris
>>
File: 1397980068855.gif (912KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1397980068855.gif
912KB, 200x200px
>>1082308
>>
>>1082796
Skip Sheffield* my bad
>>
>>1082796
>autistic as fuck
>>
>>1082801
Keep meming friend
>>
>>1082803
>Keep meming friend
why are you autistic as fuck?
>>
Can you faggots stop shitposting
>>
>>1082810
stfu roidback
>>
I seriously never got the whole hate on CM Punk thing. Can someone explain why he's so hated around here?
>>
>>1082820
same reason why we all hate trip fags
>>
>>1082805
Are you out of makes already??
You haven't told me to have sex, called me a nigger or posted a fedora pic yet...
>>
>>1082824
Because you haven't told me if you was a better wrestler than ryback.
>>
>>1082824
Memes*
>>
>>1082822
I just have this tripcode because I'm a fan of Kazuchika Okada. Can someone else explain shy he's hated?
>>
>>1082826
Do you like ryback because you can't read just like him?
See>>1082796
>>
>>1082830
>I just have this tripcode because I'm a fan of Kazuchika Okada. Can someone else explain shy he's hated?

Are you autistic? if you want name go to leddit my friend
>>
>>1082832
Can we just forget about the damn code for one second and answer the question?
>>
>>1082831
so no you aren't better than him because you never wrestled before. So you hate him because he btfo your babby punk?
>>
>>1082835
are you autistic like roidback or cm bitch?
>>
>>1082830
Basically, smarks mostly like him, and /asp/ is filled with anti-smarks who are too dumb to form an opinion of their own so they hate on people smacks like (I.e. punk) and "like" people smarks don't (I.e. ryback)
>>
>>1082841
Finally, an answer! Thank you.
>>
>>1082841
>is filled with anti-smarks who are too dumb to form an opinion of their own so they hate on people smacks like (I.e. punk) and "like" people smarks don't (I.e. ryback)

>your opinion doesn't matter because your making fun of my hero punk

Dumb cunt no one likes cm punk except for his retarded cult following. He even bashes on his autistic fan base for still buying his merchandise.
>>
>>1082836
>injures a coworker
>should be liked
????

He can't cut a promo, he can barely wrestle, him mimicking punk is dumb and childish. The worst part is I don't even hate the guy that much, he seems a decent chap compared to some other wrestlers, I hate the idea that wrestling is about looking buff (not even being it) rather than having any talent.
>>
>>1082844
you keep telling yourself that buddy
>>
>>1082903
>injures a coworker
>should be liked
????
If he actually injured so many people he would've been fired already. Accidents happens in wrestling all the time.

>He can't cut a promo
What do you mean? He cuts decent promos, your hive mind just won't accept this because he makes you feel insecure about yourself

>he can barely wrestle
If he can't wrestle than why isn't the wwe firing him. I mean heindenrich wasn't a good wrestler and he was let go.

>him mimicking punk is dumb and childish.
???
Cm punk was the person that fed ryback words. Ryback never ever said "I'm Dumb as fuck". Punk is truly the one who is being childish

> hate the idea that wrestling is about looking buff (not even being it) rather than having any talent.
That's why the whole roster is full of small guys now? Ryback isn't even in the mainevent picture. Roman reign's isn't even a big guy, The last guy who won the wwe champion was a flippy shit indy wrestler.

Do you even watch wrestling?
>>
>>1082909
Thanks strawman
>>
>>1082916
Wasn't implying he had "injured so many people" just saying it's not a positive to injure someone.

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh, but his promos and ring ability are really nothing special he's lower mid card quality on the main roster at best (which mind you isn't that bad)

No one knows what was said in private, but even if punk was still being spiteful a few months after the event. Ryback doing the punk corner knees and GTS hamdsigns 2 fuscking years after is fucking dumb.

I was talking about anti-smarks. But anyway, just because it isn't all the way down the card (I wouldn't watch otherwise) doesn't mean the idea doesn't exist. Reigns is a big guy, or at least a look over talent guy. Sheamus and Reigns have been champs since Seth but whatever you say.
>>
>>1082959
>Wasn't implying he had "injured so many people" just saying it's not a positive to injure someone.
Yes, Aj styles has seriously injured two wrestlers but no one complains about that.

>Ok maybe I was a bit harsh, but his promos and ring ability are really nothing special he's lower mid card quality on the main roster at best (which mind you isn't that bad)
Same with Dean Ambrose. His promos are decent, but his ring ability is nothing good, yet he gets a pass because he was in the indy's?

>No one knows what was said in private, but even if punk was still being spiteful a few months after the event. Ryback doing the punk corner knees and GTS hamdsigns 2 fuscking years after is fucking dumb.
You do realize it's just a wrestling move right? why do you smarks always complain about people not doing new moves but when the big guy does it you hate him for it, when Wade Barrette leaves the WWE he's also going to be taking his wasteland finisher, and lastly the only reason why he did the hand gesture is to work the crowd. Vince probably told him to do it and see how long the CM punk chant would last.

>I was talking about anti-smarks. But anyway, just because it isn't all the way down the card (I wouldn't watch otherwise) doesn't mean the idea doesn't exist.

Of course they exist. If you was a casual fan scrolling through the channel and you see a big cool looking guy like roman and Sheamus wouldn't you want to watch the show?

>Sheamus and Reigns have been champs since Seth but whatever you say.
Yes and sheamus is a pretty good wrestler for a big guy and Roman reigns just had bad booking.
>>
>>1083013
>Yes, Aj styles has seriously injured two wrestlers but no one complains about that.

It's funny how you keep comparing with other wrestlers. 2 things about AJ, 1)the styles clash is only dangerous because it requires the person taking it to roll their head back rather than forwards (which is what most bumps require to stay safe) so, kind of like the pedigree, when people get injured it's because they took it wrong. 2) nobody is saying "AJ btfo such and such".

>Same with Dean Ambrose. His promos are decent, but his ring ability is nothing good, yet he gets a pass because he was in the indy's?

Once again comparing, making assumptions on who I like. I don't like dean that much but he is much much much better than ryback (and reigns) in the ring and on the mic.
Also it's indies.

>You do realize it's just a wrestling move right? why do you smarks always complain about people not doing new moves but when the big guy does it you hate him for it [...]Vince probably told him to do it and see how long the CM punk chant would last.

If you're implying it's a coincidence that ryback started doing punk's move you're dumber than I thought. Just because the idea came from Vince (which is another one of your assumptions) doesn't make it any less childish.

>If you was a casual fan scrolling through the channel and you see a big cool looking guy like roman and Sheamus wouldn't you want to watch the show?

Wow you really don't understand what I'm talking about. First of all: no I wouldn't. I was attracted to wrestling by guys like rey mysterio when I was a kid and only used to like highflyers. Secondly, I'm not fucking opposed to big guys being around, I'm opposed to them being pushed IF they can't wrestle.

>Yes and sheamus is a pretty good wrestler for a big guy and Roman reigns just had bad booking.
>for a big guy
Are you implying big guys can't wrestle???
Also Roman has terrible booking but he's also shit in the ring and on the mic.
>>
>>1083550
>It's funny how you keep comparing with other wrestlers. 2 things about AJ, 1)the styles clash is only dangerous because it requires the person taking it to roll their head back rather than forwards (which is what most bumps require to stay safe) so, kind of like the pedigree, when people get injured it's because they took it wrong. 2) nobody is saying "AJ btfo such and such".
1. Injuries are injures. 2. remember you saying "just saying it's not a positive to injure someone".

>
Once again comparing, making assumptions on who I like. I don't like dean that much but he is much much much better than ryback (and reigns) in the ring and on the mic.
Also it's indies.
I'm just saying the big guy gets alot of hate because he was never in the indy's

>If you're implying it's a coincidence that ryback started doing punk's move you're dumber than I thought. Just because the idea came from Vince (which is another one of your assumptions) doesn't make it any less childish.

Are you autistic? it's just a wrestling move, Punk is gone with the company can he not do a wrestling move, you don't even know the guy personally.How do you know if Vince or Daniel Bryan told him to do the move. After all Daniel Bryan helps him on finding new moves.

>Are you implying big guys can't wrestle???
Also Roman has terrible booking but he's also shit in the ring and on the mic

There you go again, saying wrestlers are shit because, you watched over 1000hours of wrestling. Please time stamp your jaw

>Wow you really don't understand what I'm talking about. First of all: no I wouldn't. I was attracted to wrestling by guys like rey mysterio when I was a kid and only used to like highflyers. Secondly, I'm not fucking opposed to big guys being around, I'm opposed to them being pushed IF they can't wrestle.

I don't understand how you know what a good wrestler is if you never wrestled before. Do you want big guys to do high flying moves retard? They don't need to do flippy shit to get over.
>>
RON PAUL 2012
O
N

P
A
U
L

>>
>>1083600
>injuries are injuries

Nope my point was valid

>remember you saying...

I said that because ryback gets applause and boasts about injuring punk.

>it's just a wrestling move

OK so you are dumb enough to think it's a coincidence

>you can't tell if a wrestler is good if you haven't wrestled

That statement is so fucking dumb. So you can't tell if a singer/actor/musician/any other sportsperson is good if you're not trained in their domain????

>do you want big guys to do high flying moves retard?

No I want them to be able to put on long, intense matches, tell a story in the ring, sell convincingly and cut a promo. Sheamus, haitch, taker, doc gallows, Karl Anderson can do that, reigns and ryback can't.
>>
>>1083671
>Nope my point was valid
Yes, mine is too

>
I said that because ryback gets applause and boasts about injuring punk.
Well he did whine and complain about the Ryback,Triple H, The Rock, and the undertaker

>That statement is so fucking dumb. So you can't tell if a singer/actor/musician/any other sportsperson is good if you're not trained in their domain????

Yes, so you are autistic. This person "insert name" sucks because he can't do flippy shit or chain wrestling, because that's what everyone wants to see.

>No I want them to be able to put on long, intense matches, tell a story in the ring, sell convincingly and cut a promo. Sheamus, haitch, taker, doc gallows, Karl Anderson can do that, reigns and ryback can't.

Are you autistic? Ryback cut one of the best promos when he was a heel, sure he might not be able to put on long matches, but he's surely trying to improve. Also Roman reigns match against Bray Wyatt was a good "intense matches" with alot of spots. Your hive mind just doesn't see this
>>
>>1083678
>mine is too
But our points contradict each other...

>he complained about the company after getting injured so he deserved to get injured
??? Also he didn't complain about taker

>because he can't do flippy shit or chain wrestling

Are you reading??? I explained it wasn't about that

>ryback cut one of the best promos
Kek

>trying to improve

I appreciate that but right now he's not good

>hive mind

You don't know what that means do you?
>>
>>1083723
>??? Also he didn't complain about taker
Yes, he did. He complained about all the partimers

>Kek
good one

>You don't know what that means do you?
It's when autist like you boo the people wwe tries to push. Instead of just not watching the product you go and complain about it, because you seen some other person say it
>>
>>1083731
>he complained about part timers

There's a difference between a concept and people.

>good one

OK

>it's when an autist like you boo the people wwe try to push

A quick Google search would help you not make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>1084023
>There's a difference between a concept and people.
Yes, and those concept was that he was tired of working with part-timers, which were Brock, Rock, Undertaker, And triple H.

>A quick Google search would help you not make a fool of yourself.

>a notional entity consisting of a large number of people who share their knowledge or opinions with one another, regarded as producing either uncritical conformity or collective intelligence.

Yes, every other smark is complaining about roman reigns, because he "doesn't have any wrestling skill" but you don't either so why are you even complaining in the first place?
>>
>>1082308
Why is Semen Spunk a cuck?
>>
File: 24258.jpg (45KB, 355x389px) Image search: [Google]
24258.jpg
45KB, 355x389px
>>1084420

he left this for a teenaged indian boy
>>
>>1084456
Leaving a chick like that, really highlights his gayness.
>>
File: 1423272853014.jpg (30KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1423272853014.jpg
30KB, 288x499px
>>1084456
>that face
>>
>>1084131

>he was tired of working with part-timers

No he was tired of the concept of part timers coming and stealing the main event scene.

>hive mind definition.

Hahahaha you read the words, you copied and pasted them but you still don't understand them.
And you go back to your retarded argument of "you can't judge if you haven't done it yourself"

Face it, you've lost this argument.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.