[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Man Mark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1453869477723.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453869477723.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Where does he rank as an all time great?
is he still the greatest of all time or did the last 2-3 years change your opinion on him
>>
>>1080511
>is he still the greatest of all time

Taker was never close to being the GOAT.
He was never even top guy. He was a persistent tertiary.
>>
File: 1447038584650.jpg (106KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
1447038584650.jpg
106KB, 704x517px
>>1080540
1 8 +
+
>>
>>1080540

He's an A- guy, but his sheer longevity in the business pushes him into A+ territory.
>>
>>1080511
Top 10 at the very least.
>>
>>1080604
>honestly thinking Taker is the greatest of all time

I take nothing away from him, but the honest-to-god GOAT? Not a chance breh
>>
>>1080623
>a-
> with that gimmick

fucking lawl.

taker's always been a draw since his original run and ae days. biker, and american badass taker were also both fucking amazing despite what anyone says. If the lights went out and the gong hit, followed by "deadman walking" when he returned, I would've marked harder than when I was worked at the Chicago raw where punk was supposed to come back.
>>
>>1080540
It's like now that he only shows up once a year people like you forget entirely that he has some of the absolute best matches in history under his belt. Sure he never won 15 world championships, but match quality he has had more top matches than anybody and spanning through like 4 different eras. Literally no one else can say that. Don't know if that puts him in GOAT level but better than a b+ guy who stuck around a long time. You probably think Big Show and Kane were always bad and slow don't you?
>>
>>1080511
Definitely Top 5 or Top 3.
>>
There was a time I'd say from 06 to 2010 where he was in the best physcial shape of his career and had fucking amazing matches. The streak was actually exciting then, as opposed to after that when it became a literal circle jerk between Haitch and Michaels.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.