[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overhyped WCW redneck trash jew roidmonkey or Genuine Legend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: goldberg-first.jpg (26KB, 618x394px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-first.jpg
26KB, 618x394px
Overhyped WCW redneck trash jew roidmonkey or Genuine Legend?
>>
He got beat in a shoot by Jericho. Twink Canadian metrosexual Jericho
>>
>>1080043
And? Jericho is tough. You're just mad a metrosexual Canadian can whip your ass with his toe.
>>
>>1080053
Twice.
>>
>>1080060
top kek internet hardass you probably got beat up in gym class daily
>>
Pretty lame. Wasn't good at anything besides quickly squashing people.
>>
>>1080075
>unsheathes katana
>teleports behind you
>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>1080075
I'm sure you love banging dickheads. Fag.

I did note it, when I replied to you, you're still wrong and pathetic. Now you can't even read.
>>
>>1080075

What's wrong with choking someone out? Would you have the same problem if it had been an arm bar or spine crank instead?
>>
>>1080095
i can fuck you up little bitch. timestamp your jaw fat fuck
>>
File: m_beeg.jpg (31KB, 752x693px) Image search: [Google]
m_beeg.jpg
31KB, 752x693px
>>1080101
>>
>>1080107
give me yours litte bitch
>>
>>1080095

And yet Ronda Rousey would probably leave you, a real man, with a few broken limbs.
>>
>>1080118

A JewTube comments tier response.
>>
He was basically Roman Reigns the fans didn't care about him but the company was too invested in him to see it or do anything about it.

Neither can talk, both relied on catchphrases but at least Roman can improve Goldberg never did
>>
>>1080124
Give me your rumblr beta numale piece of shit
>>
>>1080147
I'd rather continue laughing at you playing le internet tough guy.

Keep on swallowing that b8, m8. Just like you swallowed after banging on all those dickheads, faggot.
>>
>>1080034
Goldberg had less talent than Roman Reigns, and this is fact. He literally had 2 cool moves, and a cool entrance. That was fucking it. I still get amazed when people speak of him fondly. The guy was pretty shit.
>>
>>1080060
Everyone who saw the fight said Chris clearly won. Jericho downplays it, but all reports said he won.
>>
>>1080034
Trash. His character was great though

>great entrance
>great theme
>huge build the fans were behind
>>
Do you think the rabbi ripped his foreskin out with his teeth? Or did they use modern tech to shred his dingy up?
>>
>>1080440
You're right, he was incredibly limited in the ring and nothing on the mic. But they got him over by using his look to perfection. Goldberg was a 3/10 booked as a 16/10, and on average that's pretty good.

Our pal Roman is somewhere around a 4-5/10, but WWE leaves him utterly exposed.
>>
>>1080043

Jericho is legit tough as nails. Not someone to fuck with especially in his prime.
>>
>>1080140
>>1080440
How is it possible to be this wrong?
>>
Jericho is a man and still has his foreskin. I know. I was at a concert and had to take a piss and he was right beside me and i gave a look
>>
>>1080440
>implying Goldberg needed more than 2 moves to go on an undefeated streak that romaine will never sniff

Oh you :√)
>>
>>1080043
>Jericho
>a twink

His arms are bigger than most peoples heads. He is high test
>>
>>1081310
Jericho is pretty ripped for someone in their 40s or whatever he is. Hell he's ripped for just about any age
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.