[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret Hart on Hulk Hogan and the Gawker Case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bret-hart-hulk-hogan.png (387KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-hulk-hogan.png
387KB, 650x464px
>"I am not a big Hogan fan but I will say that when someone tapes you without your knowledge and uses it against you… he’s got a good case maybe that way. As far as damages and stuff. You can never take away what he said. All of the stuff that he said came right out of his own mouth and was his own words. It did a lot of harm to his image. It cost him his relationship with the WWE. Probably for a lot of fans, especially black fans, I think they really saw a side of him that they’ll never really bond with again. Maybe rightfully so. As soon as I saw all that stuff happen I was like, “Wow! How could he make that kind of mistake?” When you’ve got friends like that Bubba guy that would actually tape you doing all these things and then try to sell those tapes. It sounds like a bunch of slimy people. Hogan is a slimeball and it seems like the kinds of people he hangs out with are slimeballs. Everybody got messy. Everybody got dirty out of that thing. If he makes a lot of money on it, I dunno, I can’t put a price tag on integrity and reputation. You’d never catch Bret Hart saying the things Hulk Hogan said.”

http://www.24wrestling.com/bret-hart-says-fans-might-never-bond-with-slimeball-hulk-hogan-again/
>>
>>1079273
>Bret being a grumpy old man
I actually agree with him though. Hogan is literally the biggest shitstain in the history of wrestling, not even including the sex tape. He refused to put anyone over even in old age and essentially destroyed 2 promotions. Fuck Hogan, I hope he gets Benoited for good.
>>
>>1079273
Bret does actually seem to be a really nice and well spoken guy behind all of his crying. Shame
>>
>>1079284
>He refused to put anyone over even in old age

Hogan put Edge, Angle, Taker and Lesnar over during his first comeback. Angle and Lesnar even went over him by submission (the only two times Hogan ever lost that way in his WWE career), and he then disappeared for months to sell a beatdown from Lesnar. He also out-politicked HHH and ruined his glorious Undisputed title reign, which was funny as fuck.

His second return in 2005 was complete trash though.
>>
>>1079294
This.
Austin is my favorite of all time, but he walked out on the company because he did not want to put over Brock on a random Raw with no build up.
Fucking Hogan put over Lesnar on a random Smackdown and even lost by getting bearhugged and bleeding from the mouth.
Hogan gets more shit than he deserves, he deserves some shit though.
>>
>>1079294
What move did Brock use to Tap Hogan out?

The Brock Lock?!
>>
>>1079488
HE HAS HIM IN THE... SUBMISSION MANEUVER!
>>
>>1079488
Bearhug. Considering Hogan's age at the time and how much of a throwback the move is, it was somewhat fitting.
>>
>>1079532
It also let Hogan not tap
>>
>>1079535
He did tap to Kurt's ankle lock though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CxBxGsckQ
>>
>>1079404
>Hogan put over Lesnar on a random Smackdown

And nobody remembers it because its fucking smackdown. Austin was right to leave and not want to put lesnar over on a RAW. That's the kinda stupid shit WCW were doing when they gave away all their best matches on Nitro.
>>
>>1079802
I remember it because of that one legged wrestler
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.