[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Fucked Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: smhtbhfam.jpg (66KB, 333x390px) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.jpg
66KB, 333x390px
Vince should've just stopped at 20-0 and had Undertaker retire. He would be epic for etenrity.

Now I could care less about Taker. Hes old and boring now.

His streak is gone and his Mania matches don't feel special anymore.
>>
>>1074916
Couldn't. You couldn't care less.
>>
>>1074916
I honestly got tired of the streak when Triple H challenged him for the second time.
>>
>>1074923
Huh?
>>
>>1074916
This is true.
>>
>>1074924
Pssh, their match at wm 17 didn't happen.
>>
>>1074924
Fuck, the "end of an era" is the most overrated match of all time. It's half an hour of Shawn Michaels crying with a chair or sledge hammer shot mixed in every five or so minutes.
>>
>>1074916
Undertaker wanted the streak to end though. He's old school as fuck, and to him the streak was a way to put over a new up and comer.
Vince fucked up by giving it to fucking Lesnar though.
A real story book, Undertaker remaining immortal finish would've been for him to go to this WM undefeated, shut down the underdog Shane after a decent showing, but then let the unconscious guy pin him.
Willingly giving up his streak for a massive turning point in the company would've been a nice touch.
>>
>>1074916
>i could care less
So you do still care then
>>
>>1074916
i'll never get the idea that superstars should go out on the absolute top.
let him give back, let him do whatever the fuck he wants. utilize him in whatever capacity he wants until he wants to stop.
this idea could have put hogan in retirement once he left wwf.
who cares, let him put over young guys, have him do light storyline stuff. he doesnt have to vanish into memory of his pinnacle career
>>
>>1075517
This.
This was the biggest complaint about Goldberg (other than him fucking murdering people in the ring), he never wanted to use his insane momentum to put anyone else over.
Undertaker understands that legends go out on their backs.
>>
>>1074916
Either Randy Orton (Legend Killer) Or CM Punk should have beaten the streak
>>
>>1075517
fucking marks have no idea why you go out on your back, period. there is zero discussion to be had. there is no other side of that coin.
>>
its going to feel really weird when Shane beats him

Shane will be on the level of Lesnar
>>
>>1075021
Haitch-Taker was like the Matrix trilogy of wrestling
>>
>>1075623
>CM Punk

fuck off
>>
Last good match taker had was the first taker vs HBK
>>
File: 1450840981787.gif (3MB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1450840981787.gif
3MB, 704x528px
>>1075247
>>
>>1075247
>Vince fucked up by giving it to fucking Lesnar though.

If Vince gave it to one of the Shield guys or some indy darling it would instantly nuke their career.
>>
So what exactly does Taker do with his time?
Collect retirement and royalty?
I heard he got into real estate, but that don't sound like a fun job.
What else, fuck Michelle McCool everyday?

How the fuck did this pair even came about? That news came completely out of the left field for me
>>
Why fuck hasn't Undertaker retired yet? That old fuck is probably fucking whores that weren't even born yet when he debuted. And the mothers of those sluts probably just got their first period then
>>
>>1078440
What a shitty meme
Stop parroting nonsense that you heard someone else say, dumbfuck
>>
>>1078578
Probably, yeah. If you were in your 40's, loved motorbikes, had a wife half your age, and had quite a bit of spare time (which clearly he does, Taker's not exactly in prime condition), what would you do? I'm guessing run your business on the side to keep the cash flowing, ride your motorcycles, and fuck your wife.
>>
>>1075247
>Vince fucked up by giving it to fucking Lesnar though.
Lesnar was one of the only people who could shoulder it.

You have to give it to an established guy, because if you give it to a newbie his entire career he's just gonna be That Guy Who Pinned The Undertaker and nothing else.
It also needs to be somebody credible. If pretty much every top star of the last 15 years couldn't do it, you need somebody with the kayfabe powerlevel that it makes sense. Brock is one of the few that had that, and really he was the only heel who did.
You also need to be able to work with the heat, because it was real heat, which is rare as hell these days; people did not want to see the streak end and for a while they legitimately hated Brock's guts for it. Heyman had the heel mic skills to not get his career in the mud because fuck the guy who broke the streak.

There weren't many better options. The only idea I prefer was giving it to Legend Killer Orton.
>>
>>1078726

>that blog

Wew lass
>>
>>1078728
do you know what the word "blog" means famalam
>>
>>1078730
Fuck you and you're blog
>>
>>1078726
I would've preferred Legend Killer Orton to have taken it too, but that ship unfortunately sailed.
I don't think it'd be as bad for a newbie as you're saying though, I think it'd work, especially if they stressed it was because of age. I know it's something they haven't wanted to bring attention to, but I think if it's pointed out that a prime age guy barely squeaked in a clean victory over an aged Undertaker, it'd both immortalize prime Taker and put the youngster over in a way that doesn't make him hated by the fans for being pushed too hard like Reigns is.
>>
>>1078726
No one hated brock. It made sense.

Right after, when brock squashed Cena everyone started to love brock.
>>
>>1078760
No, paragraph guy was right. Lesnar was booed as fuck by a majority due to ending the streak until Heyman started GOATing promos left and right. It was only when everyone realised that Borks insane kayfabe powerlevels meant someone could finally squash SuperCena, did everyone start cheering again.
>>
File: the-Undertaker-WWE.jpg (44KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
the-Undertaker-WWE.jpg
44KB, 670x409px
I hate to admit it but I kind of agree with OP on this. I'm a huge Taker mark but he's past his sell by date. He's slow as fuck and lost his luster. Can't put on those quality matches anymore. I don't care that the streak is gone or that lesnar got it but he should have at the very least retired right after it.
>>
>>1078726
>not giving it to a nxt guy on his first main roster match
>>
>>1078668
How did he end up with Michelle McCool anyway?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.