[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback could disappear entirely from WWE tomorrow and almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 459x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 459x600px
Ryback could disappear entirely from WWE tomorrow and almost no one would notice or care.
>>
OP is a faggot

Wait, are we not having a state the obvious contest?
>>
>>1074440
>not loving one of the only guys on the roster who makes an actual effort
>>
>>1074440
Jesus Phil this is like the 5th thread you've made this week trying to bash Ryback and the 5th time it backfired on you.
>>
>>1074488
The Ryback mark threads need to be counter-acted.
>>
>>1074440
Not true at all
>>
>>1074491
No they don't.
Let the Big Guy consume you.
>>
that statement can be said of more than 75% of the roster.
>>
>>1074511
Goldust, R Truth, The Ascension, Mark Henry, Big Show, Neville, Zack Ryder, Kane, Miz, Del Rio, Sheamus, The Usos, Los Matadores.

They could all vanish tomorrow and it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>1074523
I would miss Goldust, Truth, Sheamus and Del Rio.
Golden Truth segments are alright and they could be a good veteran tag team.
Sheamus/Del Rio are some of the most consistent workers in the fed.
>>
>>1074440

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1074560
I know it's going to get me likely internet threatened to say this, but I miss face Sheamus, where did all those limes go?

I mean, the guy that just LUHVED TA FOIGHT, and would call out big faces/heels just for the punch up. The one we believed was a credible threat to top tier talent. The one that got reminded of stories of when he was just a wee lad. The one that didn't have a fucking mohawk.
>>
>>1074523
I'd miss Beeg, Sheamus, Kane, Miz and Neville.
>>
>>1074587
Hell, now that I think of it, that all works great for his current heel run, too, with the battle cries and the "are you not entertained?!" and the new music. But he's gotta be portrayed as a dominant heel, the chickenshit thing and someone Sheamus' size do NOT mix.

Just get him the fuck away from the League of Jobbers, please.
>>
>>1074587
It just shows the difference between WWE Heel and Face booking.
You have a guy as big, intimidating, as stiff in the ring and threatening as Sheamus, and somehow, you only let him be remotely credible if he's a good guy.
The second he's a Heel, that gargantuan, brutal pale mastodon loses every ounce of credibility.
>>
>>1074599
He's also gifted in a way that other (spray tanned, Black, or otherwise non-translucent) wrestlers just aren't; we literally see match and damage progression all over his body.
>>
>>1074603
Kek.
>>
>>1074603
As sadistic as it sounds, I really love that.
It's an innate advantage that they should really make better use of. He's a great rigid worker, toss him in some last man standing matches with greater frequency and make him look like a pissy Irish Papa Smurf by the end of the night.
Win or lose, he'll be credible whatever the outcome just by managing to drag himself forward in such a battered state. And the other guy will look good, too.
>>
>>1074599
WWE are so fucking retarded.
>>
Daily reminder the wwe roster supports ryback.

And OP is a faggot instead of making his own thread about his favorite wrestler he bashes on the ryback for no reason
>>
>>1074634
Exactly. Pay no heed to the fact that a few back hands to his chest make him look like he just crawled out of a warzone. You want a dominant heel to put over a face, build up Sheamus and put him against your (big dog) top face in a gimmick match after a few weeks of interruptions and brogue kicks.

25-30 minutes into a match with a legal kendo stick, and Sheamus looks like the fucking terminator, and your face, well, he's fighting toe to fucking toe with a terminator.
>>
File: 1441066058327.jpg (254KB, 550x602px) Image search: [Google]
1441066058327.jpg
254KB, 550x602px
the big guy is actually one of the few guys that would be the exact opposite, OP. people were wondering where he was when he was stuck on superstars
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>1074440
Remember when they pulled that storyline off with Rey?
>>
Honestly
Some people will notice.
90% of the roster is irrelevant anyways.
>>
>>1074523
>los matadores
They're still in the roster? Wtf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.