[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Shane unveils pic related tonight in Pittsburgh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (165KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 420x314px
>yfw Shane unveils pic related tonight in Pittsburgh
>>
>>1074001
>Well, "Dad," you really put me in a tough spot against your best creation in a cell at WM.
>But I'm not one to bring a gun to a knife fight, dad, I fight fire with fire
>I found MY OWN BROKEN DOWN MOSTLY CRIPPLED OLD MAN!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo
>>
>>1074001
Can this fossil even wrestle without breaking a hip
>>
>>1074015
Yes, of course. His neck, however...
>>
>>1074001
Why would Shane unveil his penis on Raw?
>>
>>1074018

Anything can happen in the WWE Maggle
>>
>>1074008
That would be an awesome promo.

>>1074015
He wrestled matches in January, and WWE's style is generally less demanding than TNA's.
>>
>>1074015
WWE still has Undertaker wrestle despite him nearly fucking dying 2 years ago.
>>
File: kurt.gif (1MB, 199x187px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.gif
1MB, 199x187px
>>1074015

Kurt will be in better shape 10 years from now than you'll ever be in your life kid.
>>
I'm guessing if he was to come back they would have to change his entrance theme slightly because of inevitable you suck chants
>>
>>1074630
That's a GOOD thing.
>>
>>1074606
Bit touchy, Kurt? I'll still be able to turn my head in 10 years, so I doubt that.
>>
>>1074630

>you suck
>in Pittsburgh
>>
>>1074606
Kurt will have been dead for nine years by that time, but then again, still in better shape than any of us fat sacks of shit.
>>
>>1074630
>>1074657

The You Suck chants were part of his whole entrance regardless if he wrestled as a face or heel. Part of the nigga's charm.
>>
Isn't Angle kill though?
>>
>>1074630
>>1074662

I feel like he's achieved that nostalgia level where people won't do it anymore.
>>
>>1074690
Yeah, just like SCSA has achieved that nostalgia level where people don't fucking "what?" every heel promo every 1.25 seconds.
>>
>>1074700

Different. You suck's were for his intro and that was all. Generic "what's" and "Yes!" chants outlast everything. You don't come back after however many years and just get booed on the spot. Vince was getting huge pops when he first came back on tv.
>>
>>1074001
I really think Kevin Dunn is watching /asp for ideas. I remember saying Angle would come back when everyone else was saying Cena would come back early for WM.
>>
>>1074015
Lose weight and have sex.
>>
>>1074690
No people will do it but will do it out of love. I still chant John Cena sucks but still mark out.
>>
>>1074008
It's weird hearing it without the thunderous YOU SUCK chants.
>>
>>1074606
I honestly predicted at one point several years ago that Kurt would be the next big name to die in Wrestling.

He was such a physical pill popping wreck. I am glad i was wrong though.
>>
>>1074705
But "you suck" isn't a boo. It's a universal cheer for Angle. I'm surprised they didn't do it in TNA.

Do you forget he straight up ASKED people to do it upon his return?
>>
Yo
>>
>>1074690
>>1074630
He fucking loved that chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvqTNSU-Gg
>>
My bro got tickets with one of his friends. Fucker's gonna see Kurt, Mick Foley, and Dean becoming Daniel Bryan in one night.
>>
>>1074756
>Dean becoming Daniel Bryan in one night.

No. They can't hijack the show because he doesn't have an over chant
>>
File: 2008-10-04-x-ray-neck.jpg (118KB, 760x264px) Image search: [Google]
2008-10-04-x-ray-neck.jpg
118KB, 760x264px
Who would he even feud with? Dbry is gone, that ship of opportunity left waaaaay back
>>
>>1074756
>beliving any of this will happen
>beliving that all three of theese things will happen
>>
>>1074770

>not believing in meme magic

oh it's true
>>
As much as I would love Kurt to be back I don't want him ending his career in a wheelchair. Just remember the potential feuds.

>dbry
>seth
>ramen
>bray
>>
>>1074770
Foley is actually gonna be on Raw tonight
>>
>>1074705
>You don't come back after however many years and just get booed on the spot.
who is batista
>>
>>1074781
>We'll never have Prime Kurt vs. Prime Punk
>>
>>1074785
Got a source on that?
>>
>>1074835

My dad works for Nintendo and saw him at the airport
>>
File: 1287387488540.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1287387488540.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>1074008
Please
>>
Imagine if ravaged body Kurt could come back but Beta Bryan still had to be sidelined. How much more cucked could you get
>>
>>1074971

>implying meme kicks man can hold a candle to the true GOAT
>>
>>1074956
Even though I KNOW he can't wrestle anymore, especially at HIAC against barely there Undertaker, if that music hits I'll scream like I'm 9 again. Pls Kurt, save us. Do what Jericho always said he was going to do.
>>
Just finished eating at Hofbrau and saw about 12 fans. Getting hyped fellas
>>
>>1074001
Oh my fucking god I just realized Kurt's FROM Pittsburgh.

Please Kurt, come home. You suck, dude. You suck.
>>
>>1074630
Idk, he really dug during his 2003 return
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvqTNSU-Gg
>>
>Shane introduces Angle, Shane hops out of ring
>angle comes down in milk truck
>sprays Vince and taker
>celebrates
>police come in building and arrest Angle for DUI
>Shane cries
>>
>>1076546
>Police come to arrest angle for a real DUI
>He resists arrest
>Crowd thinks its part of the show
>Crowd cheers wildly and looks on as Kurt Angle gets killed IRL live on tv.
>>
>>1074949
NINTENDO DAD DOES IT AGAIN!!!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.