[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Roadblock Promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Negros kidnap cat.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Negros kidnap cat.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
That was really unfunny, you guys.
New Day have descended from previously being pretty fun, straight to being WWE-Tier comedy akin to Hornswoggle and A-Rose.
>>
Xavier is still gold though.
>>
>>1071902
He's fun at ringside.
It's gonna seem like an autistic nitpick, but I think he overplays the "casually injecting minor punchlines in-between big lines in a deadpan voice" really badly.
>>
>>1071902
Xavier is the reason behind all the unicorn and rainbow shit. Fuck him.
>>
>>1071896
>That image
>that File Name
God damn that's more hilarious then New Day is.
>>
>>1071923
The rainbow is literally only part of their titantron. I can do without the unicorn horns though I'm more tired of their ass fixation.

Xavier is a great promo and a fantastic manager.
>>
When and why were they ever good? They've always been Vine and Reddit-tier humor, just spouting random catchphrases and yelling.

Also, Kofi's fucking terrible at acting out the gimmick in all areas. During their entrance, he looks like a PUA trying to insist that he's not playing a character.

>le trumpet has a name
>*toot toot xD
>booty haha

I imagine the same guys who are 300 pounds in Bayley shirts are also huge New Day fans.
>>
>>1071926
>Xavier is a great promo

Nobody's a great promo with their current material. It's cringeworthy.
Good manager, tho. They were at their peak when they were focused on his managerial abilities and their promos were less like dragging 10 minute comedy routines.
>>
>>1071930
Jericho is still a hell of a heel promo. But he probably doesn't get "material".
>>
Like everything in wrestling, they hit on something good and are now in the process of running it into the ground.

I think New Day would be better if they were more two-faced - meme-spouting one minute, then getting legit pissed and scarily beating the shit out of people the next. There is too much goofy right now.

That said, look at your other options - League of Jobbers, Usos, fucking Dudleyz...
>>
>>1071935
LoN get too much shit.
They were created to job to Roman, but they're past that stage. They're three guys – and Wade Barrett – who have all seen levels of credibility well above the Tag Division in the past.
They could easily become monsters for the Tag Division and they're great talents in their own right.
>>
>>1071935
That reminds me of the time they took out both Cena and the Dudleys. I really wanted their act to get a darker nature like they showed that night. Sadly, that went nowhere.
>>
File: jim_the_cuck.png (27KB, 557x200px) Image search: [Google]
jim_the_cuck.png
27KB, 557x200px
>>1071896
Big E is still funny on twitter.
>>
>>1072245
nice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.