[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know he is going to get booed at WM32

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13

File: Reigns2.jpg (37KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns2.jpg
37KB, 642x361px
But the question is how much? Will he got booed more than last year or less?
>>
>>1071499

I'll be surprised if the superautismo fans don't start hopping barricades to smack him and throwing shit at him soon.
>>
>>1071503
Didn't somebody throw a money in the bank at him at one point
>>
File: r91TmMQ.png (817KB, 1194x1100px) Image search: [Google]
r91TmMQ.png
817KB, 1194x1100px
>>1071510
>>
I want redditers to stop making Roman Reign cry threads.
>>
He'll get booed by the fat guys in Bullet Club t-shirts that paid hundreds of dollars to not enjoy themselves, but not by anyone else. Nobody cares anymore.
>>
I wanna see the ring littered with thrown garbage when he wins.
>>
>>1071528
Honestly, unless something insanely drastic happens before mania, the only two reactions to a Roman win will be boos and total apathy. And I don't know which one would be worse for the company.
>>
>>1071499
Probably more

But I'm looking forward to it. Instead of complaining about Roman being in the main event I think it'll just be fun to watch how much the crowd hates him.
>>
>>1071528
>give Vince hundreds of dollars
>complain
>>
>>1071499
More.

The smarks are going to take their anger of Dean losing out on Roman.

It wasn't a good idea to have dean put on an 8/10 match days before a shit performer main events maina.
>>
>>1071540
Apathy is way worse.
>>
>>1071581

>8/10 match

You have some really low standards if that was an 8/10 match to you
>>
>>1071528
>implying anybody else goes to WM

you're retarded arent you
>>
>>1071581
yeah having a fan favorite like dean lose in a really good match and then have roman who ppl dont like win in a match not as good is a bad idea.
at this point ppl are just getting entertainment out of shitting on and booing reigns so theres fun in that i guess.
>>
>>1071638

So you smarks are admitting you boo Reigns out of boredom. Pathetic.
>>
>>1071499
I will be cheering hopefully my section does as well.
>>
>>1071642
i don't speak for everybody, but you seem pretty angry with the implication people are having fun booing someone they dont like for some reason?
You can hate someone and still find it fun to boo them.
>>
>>1071668

People had "fun" booing Kurt Angle, fat smarks today are literally seething at Roman Reigns and it isn't for any particular good reasons other than being anti-establishment edgelords cause they probably grew up listening to Green Day.
>>
>>1071499

Anyone else kinda get the impression Vince does this shit on purpose because kayfabe is dead?

Heels don't usually get booed anymore, a lot of them like Owens and Rollins get cheered at ppvs.

Cena was the answer to a question. That question: "How do we get genuine heat on someone when everybody knows it's fake?"

This purposefully bad booking with the constant promise that better days are around the corner. Little bits of good booking spread thin across the product to give the illusion someone is trying to fix things.

When Owens walks out halfway through a match, people don't boo because he's a coward. Wrestling is fake, he's an actor. They boo because the booking is shit.

They don't boo Rollins in ring. They boo Rollins for longass promos filled with product placement.

They boo Roman Reigns because they hate him. Hr gets the kind of negative reaction wrestling matches need, and he still sells merch to kids.

If Owens fought Reigns in a title shot, Owens would be the face and Reigns the heel. Vince will just lie and tell us otherwise because booing Reigns is the biggest reaction anyone in the roster will get. Heels and faces have switched places in the decades following Steve Austin.

If Reigns turns heel, he might get booed but not nearly as much. Not as much as Ryback would get booed if he held the title as a "face" and retained against a "heel" Lesnar.

Wake the fuck up, people. Smarks are the biggest marks and Vince is playing you all. This is exactly what Hogan was talking about.
>>
>>1071685

Fuck, Seth cut a promo about this right before Summetslam.

"I'm not the bad guy, John. You're the villain, not me. I'm the hero."

Remember that shit?
>>
>>1071683
Please get off your arse and exercise, it'll help your angle issues

Reigns gets booed because his skills are not up to the standard of his push. Fans boo out of boredom cause reigns is boring.
>>
>>1071685
>kayfabe is dead
It's not. Kayfabe just means buying into the story. People buy into Game of Thrones and get invested in the characters, but nobody could possibly think that show is real. If you watch other promotions, they get heat on their workers by treating the product with respect.

WWE gets bad crowd reactions because they treat the product so badly.
>>
>>1071699

Exactly. The only people booing heels these days are just going with the story. Indies have good stories, I know.

But the boos wrestlers get when fans boo because they "get it" are not as loud as the boos wrestlers got when people thought the shit was real. And as fun as investing in a story, you'll get a lot more out of the experience if you get legitimately happy about seeing someone you hate get their shit pushed and humiliated in front of thousands.

Most of this board hates Reigns. I'm neutral leaning towards hating him. Assuming you hate him as much as the IWC does,

>Name one wrestler that you go along with hating because he's a heel that you genuinely despise.
>Imagine him and Roman in a main event at mania
>One is left crying and pissing their pants in a pool of their own blood

Which would you rather it be?

The answer is Roman, because he's the best damn heel in the industry. It's called the Reality Era for a reason. It's all staged reality TV. Everything from the "out of character" table for 3 shows to Vince telling Austin Cesaro has no charisma.

The whole fucking thing is a work. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy.
>>
>>1071709

I understand the idea you're going for, but people dont tune in to see roman reigns "get his". They tune out, and the ratings reflect that.

If i have to choose between watching my favorite wrestler beat the shit out of roman reigns or just not have roman on tv, I'll take the latter every time.
>>
>Roman is gone
>ratings dive down
>>
File: 68_wm29_04072013cm_4949.0.jpg (167KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
68_wm29_04072013cm_4949.0.jpg
167KB, 1310x873px
Anyone remember this?

Everyone saw it coming. No one wanted it. They still did it. The people boo'd. Life continued. If this isn't proof that Vince will do whatever the fuck he wants, I don't know what is.
>>
>>1071797
What's even funny is that Cena will do that someday and will raise Roman's hand.

I've heard Alvarez a few weeks ago about Cena and Roman working out together and talking about rassling and stuff.
>>
>>1071738
This
>>
>>1071683
As opposed to the fact that they've literally shown Dean would be 100x better in Roman's position yet Roman still gets pushed?
>>
>>1071798
Meltzer reported that cena and reigns are teaming up and cena is going to betray him
>>
>>1071618
9/10 then

You happy now?
>>
>>1071825
That was wildly taken out of context and wasn't even about their WWE work.
>>
>>1071683

Hey hey hey. Green Day is awful.

Rage Against The Machine is patrician edgelord music
>>
>>1071709

Vince, PLEASE, go to bed.
>>
>>1071849
18+
>>
>>1071524
Kek.

Someone better have a webm.
>>
>>1071797
>this shit
>trying to get his cousin Roman cheered at the Rumble

Man, Vince really does like hanging the Rock out to dry in no win situations
>>
>>1071499
>gets boo'd at the Rumble last year
>they have to hit the panic button on Mania
>instead of easing up on the gas they made this Rumble even more revolved around him
>he is now Main Eventing Mania for the second year in a row

They did it to themselves. They could've had a really solid upper-carder if they booked intelligently around his strengths to deceive his weaknesses because everyone in the Shield was over like fucking rover.
>>
>>1071921
It's only now that I watch shield segments again that I realize even then Roman was protected as shit. Took 2 of D-Bry's running knees and, IIRC, the Guerrero special (No not the ultimo, no not the Gory, I just meant the five-star dammit) to put him down for JUST the 3 count
>>
>>1071709
>Indies have good stories, I know.
You mean like "my girlfriend slept with my wife bullshit so I'll cut a promo on this 1$ mic in 140p"
>>
>>1071928
i'm pretty sure the first time he was pinned he took all four of his opponents finishers in a tag match or something
>>
>>1071931
I know it was 2 of D-Bry's super-protected running knees, and then I think an Uso might have superkicked him and gone for a frog splash. That's how my old marihuanas injected brain remembers it anyway.
>>
>Vince does whatever he wants

Vince does what his audience wants, and ignores the vocal minority who express the views seen in this thread.
>>
>>1071956
>Vince does what his audience wants

Vince pls
>>
>>1071956
youre cute
>>
File: Me-and-my-fedora.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Me-and-my-fedora.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>>1071642
>I talk about smarks like I'm not one
>Fans have no real reason to boo Roman

So you anti smarks have nothing to do but shitpost? Pathetic.
>>
>>1071524
That's the second time there was an incident at a house show here in Victoria, BC. I remember years back some fan tried to fight Jericho through his car window.
>>
>>1071956
18+
>>
>it's another whine about roman reigns thread made by autistic redditors asking the same questions that they already know answers to while trying to force their opinion while acting like total marks!
Please stop shitting up the board reddit.
>>
>>1072059
I'm giving you a pity (You)
Not because you deserve it, but because you tried, and I think you can do better.
>>
>>1072180
Keep crying reddit
>>
File: A+comfort.webm (805KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
A+comfort.webm
805KB, 600x338px
>>1071688
because hes the A+ player.
>>
>>1071735
But if they built the storylines in the right way and gave a good enough inclination that a smark-favourite heel had a chance of going over him, people definitely would tune in. Take Wrestlemania 31. Nobody tuned in to see the hero Roman Reigns get beat by the villain Brock Lesnar. Plenty of people however tuned in to see the man Roman Reigns get his supposedly undeserved push derailed by taking his first and biggest possible loss to the performer Brock Lesnar.

I do believe they do this to an extent, and that it's the entire point of the reality era. There are some things which are hard to explain though. For instance, why did they have Hunter bury Dean? In the reality booking scenario, Roman is going to be the heel. Why would they want to reduce that heat by having his opponent defeat a smark favourite so convincingly, thus earning him smark heat? It makes no sense.
>>
>>1071956
The casual audience will want what he tells them to want. There is no reason he can't produce compelling storytelling and please both sets of audiences - the picky ones and the ones who will eat anything up.
>>
>>1071688
>>1072215
I remember that feud purely for Jon Stewart and Cena slaughtering Rollins on the mic.
Decent match out of it tho
>>
is vince a troll?

Does he know that if roman reigns wins all the time he's not the underdog?
>>
File: downurthroat.png (451KB, 556x462px) Image search: [Google]
downurthroat.png
451KB, 556x462px
>>1071499

They will put him beside Austin and hope smarks are to busy to cheer for SCSA.
>>
>>1071685
Except Daniel Bryan was face and no one ever booed him
Ziggler, Cesaro and even Ryback when was face used to get good reactions
>>
>>1072355
Doesn't necessarily contradict anything. If they do it right, they can make the hero and villain the same in both kayfabe and pseudo-kayfabe for outrageously one-sided reactions and great storytelling. He wasn't saying that the heels and faces have to be reversed, just that they are determined by what we perceive to be behind the scenes stuff as opposed to straight up kayfabe stuff.
>>
>>1071499
I just hope the autistic fans actually hurt any wrestler especially someone like ryback. I can imagine all the media they'll generate.
>>
It's always funny to see the lengths smarks go to in thinking that the WWE care about them or that they make up anything but a minority of the fanbase and therefore there's any incentive for the WWE to care about them.

>M-M-M-MUH RATINGS
It isn't 1999 anymore, the WWE made a profit last year of $24 million. Ratings won't even mean anything until they need to renew their TV deal in 2-3 years. They're in pretty decent shape.
>>
>>1072534
>he thinks smarks think wwe cares about them

You have missed the point completely, ya mark.
>>
>>1072551
Then why do you guys raise so much of an incredulous stink about their booking? They. don't. care. What incentive do they have to do so? The company is pretty healthy with their current booking and your changes are therefore a risk that they likely do not wish to field into their brand. Don't like it? Don't watch it. This would be just as retarded if I kept watching The Boring Dead after Season 2.
>>
>>1072614
You are a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>1072633
Great counterargument man. By all means, keep watching a tv show where you hate a majority of the content, and its creative decisions.

Personally, I like to enjoy myself when viewing content because I'm not a sadomasochistic manchild. But hey, to each his own....just be sure to boo super-loud and think of me when Romaine wins the belt in a few weeks. Believe dat.
>>
>>1072633
>>1072660
You incited some mighty sperg-rage in this one.
Props senpai
>>
>>1071819
How would he?
How is Dean Ambrose more marketable than Roman Reigns?

If you're going to a meeting with other company executives who've never watched a wrestling match before, what is better, showing them a Samoan badass monster, or some retard who makes goofy faces a lot?
>>
>>1072813
That question would work if we haven't already seen the results

Dean is more over and makes more money than Roman
>>
>>1072813
Ramen of course my man
>>
>>1072813
>he thinks company executives don't understand their products
>>
>>1072813
>a handsome samoan guy who can't cut an entertaining promo to save his life vs. a handsome white guy who can cut Austin-tier promos at his best
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1284x722px
Daily reminder austin only got over because they had competition with wcw.

Since theres literally none he can push anyone he wants
>>
>>1072821
>austin-tier promo

No, he's good but not austin good
>>
>>1072813
This is stupid on so many levels.

Why would you think this scenario would ever pop up or that looks would be the only deciding factor?

The executives would say neat, now which one makes us more money?

After that question is answered they could both look shitter than you and the executives wouldn't care.
>>
Has reigns ever lost clean?
>>
>>1072832
Not in singles.

And maybe not period.

Yet he is the underdog so I don't know.
>>
We have aisle seats for RAW at Consol Energy Center tomorrow in the row Roman comes down. If he is there, be on the lookout for a "Roman is a Cuck" sign during his entrance
>>
>>1072853
They're not going to let you take it
>>
>>1072857
We have a regular sign we are taking and bringing a sharpie with us to make it on the back
>>
>>1071544
>But I'm looking forward to it. Instead of complaining about Roman being in the main event I think it'll just be fun to watch how much the crowd hates him.
pretty much how i feel, i want him to win in the most hilarious way and to see the reaction from the crowd, just knowing how close wwe is becoming to going broke.
>>
>>1072340
>no dbry doing the yes chant
>no shawn telling HHH to suck it
>>
>>1071910
The Rock is easy pops. second and close equal to Stone Cold who only needs that opening glass smash.

of course Stone Cold wouldn't raise cena or romans hand, because he has common sense. which is funny considering all the beer he drinks.
>>
>>1072926
He doesn't even drink the beer. He just pours it down his face. Now if you're talking about the sandman
>>
>>1072883
>how close wwe is becoming to going broke
Do smarks not read financial statements?
>>
>>1073008
They're doing well financially because they're constantly dipping in to new revenue streams and marketing ideas. Their viewership is declining though, and they are the ones that make the revenue streams profitable. There is a point of intersection between the declining viewership and increasing revenue streams after which, those streams cease to be profitable. They are operating on borrowed time unless they make a product entertaining enough to keep viewers.
>>
>>1073094
What you're describing isn't "close" to going broke. Do you know how much money they've set aside via investing previous profits and being saved? When they post yearly losses, what do they average? How long would they hold out from that? Are they even close to that point? Their viewership is declining but are they simply honing in on a more profitable niche? Sorry man, there's so many questions that don't pass a sniff test when evaluating against a standard that they're "close" to going broke.
>>
>>1073110
Yeah I don't really think that either, I'm not the same guy. I just wanted to point out that it's inevitable given the current trend, and that they will eventually lose money as viewership decreases.
>>
>>1073127
Maybe but if anything they went from an unprofitable year (losing $30 million, a year when smark legend DBry was in the card) to making $24 million in the past year. Perhaps they're dipping into new revenue streams/marketing ideas to not have to rely on previous ones that rely on the factors that you're describing will decline in generating revenue/profit....ones that have matured. Generating new, non-mature revenue streams isn't a bad thing, diversity is the name of the game after all. If/when it gets bad in your scenario....how much revenue/profit will have been generated, invested, and set aside to weather the storm? The WWE has done this before for several years during the attitude era and things were FAR dire for them and there was FAR more viable competition with deeper pockets. I just don't really see the WWE in a position anytime soon where they get in trouble man, so hence, in relevance to this thread, there's simply not much logic business-wise to give into the wishes of manchildren smarks which make up a minority of the fan base.

Also, do you really think the viewership decrease doesn't have a point where it'l bottom-out? How much low can it go in increasingly irrelevant tv-ratings? How much lower can it go and still have higher ratings vs. USA programming. Like I said....just a shit ton of questions and variables to go through. They're not infallible, but they're far from being in trouble, and Reigns being pushed won't do shit to their bottom-line, nor will the current booking.
>>
>>1072273

I think they want people rally behind HHH. If HHH defended at least every other ppv and put on as good a performance as he did at Road Block I wouldn't have a problem with him holding the belt for a while. I think that match was about showing people HHH can do better than his sting match. I still want to see him kick Reigns' ass and they've almost convinced me to resubscribe. I need to see more of the Mania card though.

And make no mistake, every time Ambrose gets pushed into the spotlight for a month everything I like about him vanishes. He immediately turns into PG Stone Cold driving yet another whacky vehicle into the arena and doing 3 times as many wacky ropes. Whenever he's the Deanetty he's just a loose canon drunken brawler looking motherfucker who eyefucks his wife in interviews.

Glad to see someone siding a bit with me though. I'm not saying this is for sure what they're doing, but it's at least worth considering. How can a company so clueless about Reigns get someone like Sasha Banks' booking down so perfectly? Unless Reigns' boos are on purpose, right? Why all these smark cities leading up to Mania where Roman will get eaten alive?

Keep in mind that Cena was probably going to beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Texas. Is anybody going to deny that Cena at the very least is not so secretly their top heel?
>>
>>1073279
Now you're thinking several layers deep. The obvious result of having the shovel man go over Deano so decisively, in your original line of thought, would be the opposite of getting fans to rally behind HHH. It would make him the heel (just as he is in kayfabe). Now you're saying people will get behind HHH because people no longer like Ambrose as an overpushed face.
>>
>STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >STEVE AUSTIN CONFIRMED AT WRESTLEMANIA TO STUNNER ROMAN >
>>
>>1073347
Sauce?
>>
everyone knows he's being kept off t.v. so he won't get booed. the longer he's off t.v., the louder the boos will be at 'mania.
>>
>>1073294

I had a whole response written out. Clarifying a lot of my points. I put a lot of work into it and was super proud and then my phone shat the fucking bed. So I give up. ZTEs are pieces of shit.

The Dean paragraph was an aside, not the main subject of my last post. That's all I can bring myself to retype. Let's just say I'm wrong. I don't care anymore. Fuck ZTEs.
>>
>>1073352
his podcast

he says he is working out mainly doing lots of cardio to get ready for mania
>>
People who think hes getting booed are delusional. Wm crowds are smarky but youre high if you think there arent tens of thousands of marks as well.

He will be slightly booed. He isnt wm31 levels of hated anymore
>>
File: explaining quad tear.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
explaining quad tear.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>1073581
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 243x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 243x185px
will big poppa pump ever be inducted into the HOF? or will it be the steiner bros?
>>
>>1073581

The biggest heel shithead in the company is getting cheered over him. The tired old fart who went over dirty at the Rumble to serve his own ego is getting cheered over him.
>>
>>1073597
If the PG era is truly dead, then yes, probably next year. That acceptance speech would be sick
>>
>>1073597
Haitch's cock is way too small to let a real man potentially show him up like scotty steiner would with his hof speech.
>>
>>1071825
>cena is going to betray him

i would bet my entire life fortune that Cena will never.... EEEEEEVER. turn on anyone.
>even when he turned on Bed N Breakfast/the Nexus, he didn't really "turn" because Barrett won the match, he just won it by DQ and didn't get the title

WWE would never jeopardize their precious merch sales to 8yos by turning Cena heel
>that's the only reason they're pushing Rains with Cena out
>I work in retail
>parents are buying up all the Reigns action figures; that's the main thing that's selling
>>
File: worlds strongest shill.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
worlds strongest shill.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>1072340

at first I didn't believe in you Roman, but now I do! You really proved yourself!
>>
>>1073638
who has more heel/face turns, mark henry or big show?
>>
>>1073597
I dunno. HHH has legit heat with him I hear.
And he was banned from the HoF last year.
>>
File: CbyvZyMW8AILtRP.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CbyvZyMW8AILtRP.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>>1071499

attendance last year was 75k

attendance this year will probably be 100k+

at least 30% more boos projected
>thinking about buying a ticket myself, just to boo that faggot
>>
>>1073641

i'd wager money on Show. Henry hasn't always been that active, and he was a good guy for most of his career
>from the All American to Sexual Chocolate, he was pretty much a face
>>
>>1073647
you see, he is a fucking draw

>implying it fucking matters as long as people are buying tickets

Roman has 2 of the biggest (real) attendance manias under his belt
>>
>>1073647
>Thinking about buying a ticket myself, just to boo that faggot
>Says 50,000 smarks
>Another 50,000 Father/sons and women buy tickets and give him a mixed reaction
>75,000 boos and a few wee children cheering, drowned out by him being booed out of the fucking state

>Meanwhile in an office somewhere Vince McMahon is literally using $100 bills as cum rags thinking of how few fucks he gives, you all still bought tickets to his shitty show just to boo some shitty wrestler and he still takes your fucking money
>Calls Trips and Stephanie in to show them the money shot
>The money shot, get it
>>
File: 1454217070748.jpg (15KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454217070748.jpg
15KB, 426x240px
>>1073597
>>1073644

I also [highly] doubt it

Steiner is a bad businessman. He left WWF with Rick and went to WCW, where he started taking roads with a squirt gun. He just lost his mind from then on. I've seen shoot interviews where he has no memory of things in his career.

When he came back to the WWE for his run with Haitch, he was just a shit performer in the ring. He had his gimmick, but he was terrible in the ring. Haitch loves guys who love to wrestle, and treat it like a craft. I don't doubt there's heat between them. And between him and Vince, for spending so much time outside of WWE.

Nowadays, you need some backstage pull
>Godfather is part of BSK
>Don't understand how Freebirds aren't in already
>Sting was groomed for the past year. He's just too much of a legend not to put in, anyway. Just needed a WWE "run" first
>Boss Man was a long-term guy, and part of Vince's stables (Corporation and Corporate Ministry). Those guys all probably had ties to the higher ups (Shane/Trips in the family, Takerr, Mideon and Bearer in BSK)
>Jackie gets in just because they need a woman who's not Chyna or AJ, and they're running out of options (and they don't like Mickie James for some reason)
>>
>>1073650
>>1073652

that's like going out to vote just to make sure Trump loses. Yes, it's increasing turnout, but it's more to show how bad someone is, not to show you care about the process

Cheap tickets are $15. I'd gladly pay $15 if it could help change the direction of the company, even if it's just one boo
>>
>>1072853
>Roman is a Cuck
>is happily married, getting laid and getting paid millions of dollars
>meanwhile you forked a few dollarydoos to "get back" at Roman and/or Vince and your sign get taken out by security
>>
>>1072853

make sure to have a backup sign, since they'd probably confiscate that

I'd make a Die Roman Die sign, or a Stop His Push sign, as well.
>>
>>1072860
Lol ur gunna puss out
>>
>>1073668
Chances are they would take him away from the hard camera

I laugh at smarks who get rekt by themselves
>>
>>1073652
Smarks were never bright

>Let's pay a man we absolutely hate some money
>>
>>1072853
Why pay money for something u hate?
U do realize the only language Vince speaks is money right?
>>
>>1073672

yea, a multi-million dollar company is going to pocket $15 from you! what a mark!

so after it's divied up between the company, all the wrestlers, etc., Roman will get 1 cent from me. Shit I'm a fucking mark.
>>
>>1073676
>Ha, he's only getting a very small percentage of what I'm actually paying, so it doesn't make a difference!
>Says 50,000 fucking smarky marks
>Faintly, the sound of McMahon jizzing hard again can be heard
>>
>>1073678
>50,000

More like 10,000-15,000 depending on the arena

50,000 is more like Wrestlemania-tier
>>
i wish brett kek didn't get injured.

we would've had more matches of him and shawn
>>
>>1073459
If scsa interferes to help roman go over do we cheer stone?
>>
>>1073633
>working at walmart
>>
File: 1456184303070.gif (56KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456184303070.gif
56KB, 360x360px
>>1073650
>roman is a draw

the keks on this board, lmao.

Even midcard shittters like Neville draw twice as much as Ramen. Ramen barely even gets booed anymore, it's just indifference, which is the worst reaction possible. And he doesn't move merch worth shit.

Ramen is ass.
>>
Anti-smarks are kind of retarded if they think that people have no effect on the product.
Look at Wrestlemania 30.
Vote for the wallet doesn't work here. There are wrestlers other than Roman Reigns, you realize?
>>
>>1071638
>Dean a fan favorite
Top kek

He is meme tier more than Ryback. I wish he would get buried and Roman would break a leg jumping with his stupid super punch.
>>
>>1071683
Not because he is a shit wrestler

Not because hes bad on the mic

Not because he has 2 moves

Not because he is cramed down our throat when all he get is boos

Not because people cheer when HHH is winning against these people
>>
>>1074702
You can't just say stuff like that, can you?
Do you understand the repercussions of your words?
Can you handle the weight on your shoulders if Roman Reigns really does break his leg?
>>
>>1074338
That would be the same as a heel turn. People would boo either way, fuck Roman.
>>
>>1071709
Only we're not tuning in to see Roman get his ass kicked because he never loses.
>>
>>1072660
Their booking is bad but wrestling is good and they have all the best talent.

I know you know this and are just shitposting but still shut the fuckup.
>>
Man. If Vince didn't push this kid so hard he probably could have had a decent career. Now he's so despised I don't think he can come back from it. Even marks dislike him.
>>
>>1074877
I don't know, smarks are starting to like Cena, it only takes 10 years or so
>>
>>1074877
>Now he's so despised
By people who didn't like him in the first place
By people Vince doesn't care about
>>
>>1074877
>probably could have had a decent career
>2-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
>Royal Rumble winner including the most eliminations
>Tag Team Champion
>>
The cognitive dissonance by anti-Roman smarks in this thread just ignoring logic and conforming to their version of reality is hilarious. Never change. I can't wait for the new WWE champ's reign to begin at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1074975

you know those things are all planned right? wrestling isn't real, senpai

that's like saying someone is good at their job because their boss gave them a recognition pin and a firm handshake

>those things don't mean success
>success comes from the fans loving you, remembering you, and caring about you
>>
>>1071685
But that's fucking pointless heat. Eventually people get tired of it and stop watching the product.
>>
>>1075051
>cognitive dissonance

You don't understand this expression.
>>
>>1074970
By the only people who will buy a network for a product that's been on a 10 year downward trend
>>
>>1079084
It's actually more like 15 years now
>>
that was the damnedest spear i've ever seen
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.