[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRESTLEMANIA OFFICIALLY SAVED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
http://wrestlingnews.co/the-new-day-to-ride-on-unicorns-at-wrestlemania/

"In the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted that there’s been a big push for New Day to have a big entrance at WrestleMania. He noted that the idea is for them to fly around the stadium on unicorns. It’s not something that the company has approved and the chances of this happening are said to be less than 50 percent.

Big E has publicly said that the entrance is something they have been planning for but he said that there’s a good chance that it will get nixed. Xaver Woods and Kofi Kingston have already told people to start looking out for their entrance at Mania. I hope they get the green light to do this and the unicorn entrance would be worth the $9.99."

Thank fuck, I was getting worried about the event before this.
>>
>le meltzer
>>
>Meltzer
No memes. Does he ever get anything right?
>>
>>1065665
He's been getting stuff "right" since before you were even a glint in the milkman's eye
>>
>>1065666
Savage burn, Satan
>>
>>1065666
>since before you were even a glint in the milkman's eye

i said no memes nigger. Show me your proof
>>
>>1065675
Right enough for vince to call him for information.
>>
>>1065666
Burn of the century. 10/10 funny and clever. Will use in the real world and pass off as my own creation.
>>
>>1065680
You mean fantasy booking faggots who gives him false information?
>>
>>1065691
Lad, it's a pretty open secret that Dwayne & Jericho were sources for Meltzer in the early 2000s
>>
>>1065700
wow you're right. Why doesn't /wwe/ like meltzer?
>>
>>1065705
/wwe/ is 100% anti-smark memes all the time

if you reverse any samefagged post you'll find /wwe/'s actual opinion
>>
>>1065685
Well at least then you'll actually have a burn, which is more than you can say right now
>>
>>1065713
>anti-smark memes all the time

>if people have different opinions it's all memes.

faggots like you needs to get off my board
>>
File: Me Being Me For A While.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Me Being Me For A While.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
New Day's really funny! Nothing better than pizza and New Day segments!
>>
I will honestly mark out if this happens.

I don't care how stupid it is.
>>
>>1065821
See>>1065796
>>
You guys know it will be awesome. You just hate it because you relate it to /mlp/

Wrestlemania is saved. Thank you based Neew Day
>>
>>1065665
he broke the NJPW signings about 4 hours after WK10
>>
>>1066194
"no"
>>
New day is based
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.