[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the greatest "PG" Heel of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Tha_Miz.jpg (117KB, 469x655px) Image search: [Google]
Tha_Miz.jpg
117KB, 469x655px
Is he the greatest "PG" Heel of all time?
>>
"no"
>>
OP here, I have my filter set to block out faggots but it says there's a response, help me out.
>>
>>1065306
Help you how? Filtering doesn't remove posts, only hides them. Retarded, I know. Only the clover app completely deletes it from sight.
>>
>>1065311
That's a shame
>>
>>1065299
Don't have much to go on.

But did see miz vs AJ styles at a house show.

Miz had near nuclear heat.
>>
>>1065314
You don't know what nuclear heat is faggot.
18+
>>
>>1065299
Punk was a better heel. And not just his 2011 onwards run either. SES made a lot of white trash mad.
>>
>>1065299
Triple H is the greatest heel of the last 15 years. He has consistently played big parts in huge storylines as a villain in that time period.
>>
Yes.

He always tries his best to get the faces over and not himself.

Everyone he worked with who was a face got over.
>>
>>1065346
Triple H books himself
>>
>>1065299
Probably. He's done a good job considering what he has to work with.
>>
>>1065370
Whether he does or not doesn't take away the effectiveness his character has had.
>>
>>1065389
Thing is, Trips hasn't done well as a heel. His job is to get the fans behind the babyface, and he doesn't do that consistently. Yes, he's a main eventer and he's over in his own way, but I wouldn't say that he's even in the top ten heels of the new century.
>>
He might be the best heel of the last ten years. Dude gets it and he is solid in the ring. He's terribly underrated. I remember seeing him on some fucking MTV show a long time ago and here he is now. Solid fucking talent man. I dig the Miz.
>>
>>1065431
He's genuinely on my top 5 favorites list because of how inspirational I think he is in that if you can work hard you can be anything you want to be. I know how sappy that sounds but his WWE Title trog meant a lot to me.
>>
File: 1455264185965.png (58KB, 173x249px) Image search: [Google]
1455264185965.png
58KB, 173x249px
>>1065431
>He might be the best heel of the last ten years. Dude gets it and he is solid in the ring
>>
Punk was the best in 2012 talent wise but people wanted to cheer for him so it just never worked
>>
>>1065440
I agree. We don't want to get sappy. But he worked his ass off and did great.

>>1065442
Quitter. Enjoy your staph infected ass and back surgery in UFC (hint: MC Punk won't ever fight)
>>
He sucks, when he came to the WWE roster the WWE was going down drain quickly.
>>
>>1065393
This

HHH has go away heat when he gets it.

He wants to be liked by smarks too much to really be a good heel anyway.
>>
>>1065327
People were throwing shit at him.
>>
No cuck man and ryback was
>>
>>1065352

I generally don't like Miz....but this is true

ANYONE who feuds with him can easily get over. He's so hateable that you can't help but root for the other guy

Look at Jimmy Uso. His feud with Miz over Naomi was the only time I ever cared about him. Jimmy smacking the headset off of Miz and telling him to stay away from his wife was classic
>>
no. What he needs to do is become a commentator

because the miz sucks at everything else
>>
>>1065643
> implying he doesn't also suck at that
>>
>>1065643
This
>>
>>1065643
didnt he get replaced on commentary on mainevent or something?
>>
I think Dean Ambrose would make a great commentator or ref or manager or road agent or time keeper but I'm glad he's a wrestler now because he's top 5, dead or alive, maybe top 3 or even top 1.
>>
>>1065695
Fucking this!
>>
>>1065695
Naa, his voice sounds like a fedora edgy faggot from reddit that tries to sound like the joker
>>
>>1067412
How does that even make sense?

>asshole who just copies and pastes what he sees others type
>>
>>1065370
>Triple H is helping an old friend getting over

fify

Took me years to realize that Haitch was doing the best he could so people get behind Shawn back
>>
>>1065306
Lying fag is fucking liar
>>
>>1065393
This, HHH is always mostly concerned with making HIMSELF look like a badass and a star, and actually getting the guy he is meant to be helping over barely at all, which is why the IWC has hated him for so long.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.