[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KURT ANGLE'S TNA FAREWELL DOES ALL-TIME LOW RATING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Kurt Angle.jpg (49KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Angle.jpg
49KB, 382x500px
>The end of Kurt Angle week was not a ratings hit for TNA, as the combined audience for the two airings was the lowest to date for Impact.

>The final show of the U.K. tapings, built around Angle vs. Bobby Lashley, did 222,000 viewers at 9 p.m. and another 58,000 viewers at midnight.

>The midnight viewership was the lowest to date. The previous lowest combined audience was 297,000 viewers two weeks ago.

>The 9 p.m. show was down 14 percent from the prior week, also built around Angle in a match with Bobby Roode. The midnight show was down 15 percent from the prior all-time low was 68,000.

>Impact returns next Tuesday with the first show of a new set of tapings in Orlando, FL. The episode will be taped two hours before it is broadcast.

He is never coming back to WWE now
>>
>Implying Vince wants an Olympic gold medalist dying in his ring
>>
File: bf8.png (78KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
78KB, 200x173px
>58,000
>>
>>1063554

Why did you have to leave Kurt?
>>
He's coming back i know this by heart
>>
kurt ruined tna
>>
>>1063682
main event mafia ruined tna so sorta yeah
>>
>>1063682
definitely ruined christians TNA run.
>>
>its angles fault tna is dying
Why do so many retards on here try and blame ratings on one person all the time?
>>
>>1063554
Just proves he isn't a draw. Anglefags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>1063762
it literally is though
>>
Dixie Carter on suicide watch
>>
>>1063765
kys you mong
>>
>>1063771
18+
>>
>>1063770
>implying she cares
>implying her daddy isn't a billionaire and shes not just doing this to fuck fit young men
>>
>>1063682
I'm amazed at just how many wrestlers from WWE went to TNA and how some of them actually end up coming back

I just feel like Vince would be pissed off at some of these guys like Samoa Joe and Booker T for going to their competitor
>>
>>1063783
But her daddy is stoping giving her money and they now have to find investors according to Dave.
>>
>>1063793
>DAVE MELTZER
>>
File: Ric-Flair-Woo.jpg (20KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ric-Flair-Woo.jpg
20KB, 500x366px
>>1063793
>according to Dave.

>implying you guys know each other
>implying he is right when he reports on half of the backstage things he reports
>implying
>>
>>1063786
I don't think Vince even knows TNA exists.
>>
>>1063798
he knows of it but probably gives zero fucks. The wwe will buy their tape collection and maybe some cheap rings and equipment to have for NXT.
>>
>>1063786
>competitor
TNA was never a threat to WWE for even one micro second. Vince couldn’t give a single shit about it. He's mad at Kurt for leaving under the circumstance that he did (he lied to get out of his contract, and he is obviously extremely neglectful to his own health). But him being at TNA doesn't factor in to it at all.
>>
>>1063554
RECORD LOW
>>
I CAN SLAP A POTATO !
>>
>>1063786

Vince gives ZERO fucks about Samoa Joe and Booker T ... That's 2 contracts he isn't paying
>>
File: 4chins.webm (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4chins.webm
471KB, 1280x720px
>>1063762
because these are children trying to trigger you

and it's working
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.