[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swagsuke/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: nakamura-vince-620x332.png (293KB, 620x332px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura-vince-620x332.png
293KB, 620x332px
How do we book him?

I was thinking of giving him the IC and let him do wonders with it (like what he did to nip IC belt).

Having him feuding with either Cena or Orton would be great too
>>
>>1062554
Put him with Seth, Orton and AJ

Keep him away from Roman and Ryback
>>
You book him exactly like they booked Asuka.
> Feed him a talented heel to make him look very strong (Miz, Sheamus)
> Keep him away from a microphone, let him communicate through actions and facial reactions
> Feed him a stale but talented babyface to get him over (Orton,Ziggler, maybe even Dean)
> Slap the IC on him
By this point he is over
> Summerslam him agains heel Balor to cement him as a top card talent
> Give him an underdog story against a mega heel opponent (Brock, Undertaker, Cena HHH)
>>
>>1065429

>balor
>beating him makes someone a top star

pick none
>>
>>1065429
Sasuke uchiha against bork will be good since they fought back in 06
>>
>>1065432
> Top 5 in merchandise without even being main roster
> Upcoming bullet club most hyped thing since Shield
Yes. Balor is going to be top company heel by WM33.
>>
>>1065441
>Yes. Balor is going to be top company heel by WM33.
will he somehow get mic skills and a new speaking voice in a year?
>>
>>1065441

He has a simialar feel to jeff hardy

please tell me how long it took jeff to hit main event upon being pushed as a single

shirts sales dont matter to vince

punk was besting cena at one point
but cause he wasnt the man
it didnt matter

if you honestly believe vince is going to let someone who in his eyes is a manlet get over

then you will be sorely frustrated for many years

Owens verbal ability is miles ahead of finn as a heel and he's only at a certain level
>>
>>1065449
I'm sure if finn got to held the wwe belt he would be happy unlike punk. I don't think he even won the IC or world title in japan
>>
>>1065452

m8 dont get the impression i am against your idea

I am a huge NJPW fan and want finn to succeed

But vince has to show us all how big his penis is and he's going to hold anything he didnt create himself back

also finn only held the njpw jr heavyweight in japan and challenegd for okadas world title but was beaten
>>
>>1065459
i'm with you. I doubt he's getting the big belt unless balor club merchandise sells like crazy
>>
>>1062554
Has it even been confirmed that he's going to see the main roster? WWE are crazy enough to keep him in NXT just so that he's not working for a rival company.
>>
By keeping him in NXT where he can have decent matches and not being completely held down by the fact that he is asian.
>>
why the fuck is ziggler with deano/
>>
>>1065472
Confirmed to debut post WM32, Very soon if Samoa Joe wins the title.
>>1065465
Yes, this is why giving him the us title as a mega heel is perfect. Big match John sells lots of merch with just the us title under his belt.
>>1065449
Jeff was pretty over in the punk feud, hardy when ayway from the drugs has great work. His feud with EC3 is one of the best feuds in a while.
>>
>>1065482

m8 i agree jeff was over

what i mean though is the process to get there took awhile, and finns going to be 35 this year
>>
>>1065483
How old were the members of NWO when that gimmick debuted?
>>
File: Nakamura JR.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura JR.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
From latest Wrestling Observer:

>Regarding WrestleMania, with only a few weeks left, the secondary market is soft. You can get a Mania ticket on Stubhub at press time for as low as $14, while to get into the Hall of Fame (sold out) it would cost $55. The NXT tickets have the highest demand as a $25 NXT ticket goes for $360 minimum. The demand would have been high anyway because of running a 7,000-seat building with tons more than that wanting in. That show’s ticket demand exploded when word got out about Nakamura vs. Zayn being on the card, and all seats had been sold by the time of that announcement. That shows just how much things have changed given Nakamura has never appeared or been pushed on WWE TV, yet he’s meant for more ticket demand for shows than anyone in the company.

Nakamura already a draw, brother.
>>
>>1065489

hall and nash were considered top stars when they defected, i believe they were mid 30s

Balor doesnt have nearly that level of notoriety nor is he percieved as main event

look at seth as a precursor

how long from nxt to wwe world, at least 3 yrs, p
>>
>>1065490
>as low as $15
standing room only tickets
and yes reason why NXT tickets are so much because their only 1/10th as many as seats as the mania venue.
>>
>>1065482
You can't compare john cena to finn though. I do agree actually making him a midcarder for a while will help his career. Don't make him go for the WWE belt right off the bat like how they did with ramen
>>
Swag/Seth at Summerslam hopefully
>>
File: nakamurastyles.webm (1007KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nakamurastyles.webm
1007KB, 1280x720px
>>1065518
Fuck that. Nakamura vs Styles II
>>
Was there no smack down tonight?
>>
File: CP0DWZ0.png (568KB, 929x700px) Image search: [Google]
CP0DWZ0.png
568KB, 929x700px
>Regarding Shinsuke Nakamura officially signing with WWE NXT, it was noted on Wrestling Observer Radio and in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the former IWGP Heavyweight Champion looks to be the first NXT Superstar to receive WWE main event level money.

Not one match and already making more than anyone on NXT and most of the WWE main roster, kek.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0225/608002/backstage-news-on-shinsuke-nakamura-pay-and-run-with-wwe-nxt/
>>
>>1065536
>the first NXT Superstar to receive WWE main event level money.
he clarified that on the podcast with alverez he meant main ROSTER money.
>>
>>1065495
>>1065483
>>1065459
>>1065449
Why do you type out shit like a fucking retard? Stop triggering me.
>>
>>1065574

DUDE

whAT

THE FUCK
Are U on
ABOUT?
>>
File: Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg (353KB, 1131x866px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg
353KB, 1131x866px
He got famous in the indies....

>decent push

>seems like a big obstacle to overcome

>Trips buries him

>GAME OVER
>>
>>1065723
>THE THING IS SASUKE, IN THIS BUSINESS...
>>
>>1065723
> NJPW
> indies
>>
>>1065742
if it's not wwe it's the indy's dumb fuck
>>
>>1065744
> indy's

Their what?
>>
>>1065751
>undipedndent
happy now retard?
>>
>>1065744
but thats wrong. The word you're looking for is outlaw if you're trying to use /wwe/ memes. But NJPW is not an indy by definition
>>
>>1065754
thats not what he meant, you used an apostrophe as a plural, what you should have said was 'indies'. Also it's spelt independent.
>>
>>1065723
>>1065742
>>1065744
>>1065755

depends on your definition of "indies," but anyone who got famous "outside of wwe" gets the golden shovel

really, i think indies = independent = outside of WWE's sphere of control

TNA, ROH, LU, NJPW are all "indies" in my book
>>
>>1065837
Your book is pretty dumb then
>>
>>1065429
>Keep him away from a microphone, let him communicate through actions and facial reactions

Shinsuke can actually talk and speak well in English though. If he talked the exact same amount he did in NJPW he'd be fine. Just have him say a few words, the last of which is YEAHOH and everything will be fine.
>>
>>1065837
That's because you don't understand what the term means.
>>
>>1065449
>shirts sales dont matter to vince

Meanwhile, Meth Hardy gets a main event pushed based on the sales of those stupid armbands, t-shirts, and that hardy boys medallion necklace
>>
>>1065837
retard
>>
>>1065837
Your book was written by a moron.
>>
>>1062554
Can this nigga even speak english?
>>
>>1065942
Judging by your posts, he's far better at doing so than you.
>>
>>1065951
Yeah right. This nigga is the next Funaki.
>>
You smarks don't seem to realize. Japanese wrestlers will never be successful in WWE. They just dont connect with the general audience.
He'll do extremely well in NXT and then float away into mid-card obscurity.
>>
where is the /wwe/ general
>>
File: 1452493417720.gif (178KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452493417720.gif
178KB, 214x200px
>>1065849
>>1065938

>completely subjective definition of a term, since there's no universally-agreed-upon objective definition
>"your personal opinion on what it should mean is different than my personal opinion"
>"you must be retarded because you disagree with me"
>"hurr durr"
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.