[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fighting a guy next week lads Long story short he started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1454995844772.gif (804KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1454995844772.gif
804KB, 320x180px
I'm fighting a guy next week lads

Long story short he started talking shit to me over messenger. I was gonna fight him today but I'm sick and wasn't in school today and probably won't be until Tuesday next week

>inb4 +18
I am 18 faggots

I'll probably get into trouble but that's not what's bothering me. I train in BJJ and MMA (When I say that I mean I train BJJ one day, and train in MMA on another.) and people know that. No doubt I'll kick the shit out of him, but will everybody think I'm an arsehole for fighting a fella with no fighting experience?
Also I don't usually street fight so any tips on that are welcome.

>tl;dr
I'm fighting some fella after school
I'll probably win bc I train in MMA
Tips and shit welcome
>>
No one cares

Ur gunna get stabbed

R.i.p
>>
What's your relationship with this guy been before he started talking shit, OP?
>>
>>1062368
We got on alright, but he always kinda annoyed me. He was a little weird cunt apparently in primary school.
He has horrible breath, it genuinely smells of piss. He's a bit posh. He has a retarded accent and voice in general.
He's just a retard really. Especially if he wants to fight me.
>>
Be notoriously known tuff guy mcfighter who reminds all classmates that he does mma and bjs

Scrawny weakling talks shit and wants to fight you

1) getting stabbed (you seem euro coz)
2) getting shot (dont think you're american)
3) good old getting jumped

Pick one
>>
>>1062364
>will everyone think im an arsehole?
Not if he was the one that started talking shit. Kick the shit out of him. Fucking bloody him. Let him and everyone else know who not to pick a fight with.
>>
>>1062367
*rip in peace
>>
>>1062364
will the fight be at the bike racks, bro?
>>
>>1062364
Proof people become fighters cause they're not socially alpha. I study BJJ and MMA too lulz. Nah dude kicking peoples asses is the most alpha thing you can do and its literally what everyone thinks.
>>
Have you ever tried girls my good bro?

If you really take bjj seriously you wouldn't be acting like a pubescent little bitch.
Unless you were drunk, or couldn't not avoid you should prefer masturbation or girls/boys.

Don't be an "alpha" cunt. Go back to your video games.
>>
>>1062372
That's how I plan to justify it if a big deal is made out of all this

>>1062409
This fella started talking shit. Me standing up doesn't make me not "socially alpha" lel

>>1062445
Not gonna tell yous about my girlfriend because this is 4chan and nobody here believes in girlfriends
>>
>>1062470
>>1062445
>>1062409
>>1062380
>>1062373
>>1062372
>>1062370
>>1062369
>>1062368
>>1062367
I didn't read any of these. OP you are fucking retarded I hope you get your little virgin nose broken. Also if it was me (clearly is not) I would know who I am fighting and know you have some training as a CHILD in Martial Arts of some sorts that you call MMA. Even though MMA means nothing, either way. Knowing you have any moves fuck it I will be bringing a gun, knife, or homies. Reason being, why would you go to a fight you know you will lose that is just stupid.
>>
>>1062470
>Not gonna tell yous about my girlfriend because this is 4chan and nobody here believes in girlfriends
Translates to
>I have no girlfriend.
>>
>>1062364
>I'm probably gonna winna because I train MMA

I'm not arguing your a better figher. I am going to argue that you might just be taken by surprise when he whips a glass bottle at your head/gouges/bites/scratches you, jumps on you, and does any other number of things you never train for in a dojo.
>>
18+
>>
>>1062364
>I am 18 faggots
18+
>>
>>1062364
are you for real? ur going to fight someone because he talked shit to you over the internet? how small are your testicles that you need to flex nuts over internet shit talking?
>>
>>1062502
>>>/worldstarhiphop/
>>
>Not using WWE power moves, the patrician marial art, for self defense
>>
>>1062364
You should never use your training to harm an untrained person, ever. Period.
It's different if you were being mugged, but because someone called you a fag on the internet doesn't give you the right to use your training to bust his head in. You're disgraceful to the sport, and practices, and you lack discipline. I advise you to rethink.
>>
>>1062364
why you fighting him?

did he break your super soaker?
>>
You sound like an asshole I hope you get beat
>>
File: 1268394056_fighter_vs_girl.gif (2MB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
1268394056_fighter_vs_girl.gif
2MB, 287x217px
>>1062364
Are there any rules, or are you just going to throw down?
If there're no rules, I'd kick the guy in the testicles.
>>
>>1062489
>>1062502
You's are kind of overestimating this guy.
There's no way this fella would whip out a gun, if he brings a knife or some shit somebody will jump at him. Dunno what fights you's have been in, but it has to be clean enough of a fight or people will properly look down on him.

>>1063210
He wants to fight me, and he decided to initiate the conflict by texting me talking shit.

>>1063362
A few things
>he knows i do mma
>he wants to fight me
>if i don't fight him ill be considered a lil bitch

Say what you want about discipline but he's using me to make people think he's cool, and needs to be taken down a peg. I don't plan on crippling the guy or something, I just want him to know he can't use me to make people think he's a lil fuckin badass.

>>1063580
No rules, per se, but if one of us was to pull out a knife or kick the other in the balls, somebody would jump the person fighting dirty.
>>
File: 1321387591576.jpg (50KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1321387591576.jpg
50KB, 311x311px
>>1063838

Here's what you do OP. Assuming you're at school when you fight, you WILL get in trouble. If you rape his face and give him brain damage, remember that you're 18 and you'll be tried as an adult. I know it seems crazy, but unless he agrees to fight you somewhere secluded, do it on school property because it's less likely cops will be involved than a spontaneous street fight. Make him meet you somewhere, put it back on him. if he backs down, he looks like the bitch even though, let's be honest, you're both faggots.

If he thinks he can hide behind campus security and school cameras and you want to prove him wrong, follow these steps

>Challenge him to throw down, preferably in a grassy area
>Make sure there are cameras
>Get him to step in close and hopefully make bodily contact, try to clinch
>Do not put up your fists, do not advance, keep your hands open, if this is on camera, you're going to want some plausible deniability that you weren't the aggressor
>Once he's in close, fall back and pull guard, this will be easier on grass
>claim he tackled you even though you pulled guard
>Jitsu his ass and don't even stop if he taps, put him to sleep or break something for lulz

School security doesn't know what fucking BJJ is, it will seem like self defense. If you throw a punch, you will look VERY bad. grappling doesn't look as bad on camera and it's harder to tell what's going on.

I advise against this in every way, shape and form. It's aggressive douchebaggs like you who make MMA fighters all look like TapouT wearing teenage faggots. But if you're going to do this and your PRIDE is that important to you, go the fuck ahead. Have fun being a felon at 18 because your friend cyberbullied you if that floats your boat nigger.

And you should probably hope your teacher doesn't catch wind of your flaming asshole faggotry
>>
>hurr durr muh honor
>hurr durr lil bitch
jesus christ you stupid little retard do you think that shit is important to you?
i've been in a shitload of street fight and i win a respectable amount of those but none of them was something that could be avoided
now your little dumb ass think that you can get some sort of cred and shit because some cunt tried to make you mad and you're all high and shit just because you've have a little rough and pump at the neighborhood queer dojo
that shit will not save you when that little fuckboy put out his knife and shank your cock off your balls,or his 10 buttbuddies plowing to you after you knocked the dickhead out,or stop the coppers from tossing your ass in the cage,which i think what you really wanted anyway right?
>>
>>1063903
sorry for the poor wording,im a little tipsy right now but you get the point of this post
you don't stand to lose anything here,other then your so called 'dignity' which is pathetically little since you post and whine in 4chan anyway
>>
>>1063865
This is a good idea lad
>>
File: manly men.jpg (150KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
manly men.jpg
150KB, 1024x683px
>>1063865
>being a felon at 18
>because of a 1 vs 1 school fight
Nigga, he'll be fine.
The chances are low this will even get taken to court.

Here's the most likely scenario:
>they fight
>word gets out
>they have to talk to the principle one at a time
>they have to sign some papers
>they have to write a statement
>they both get suspended for high school drama bullshit
>they don't even look at the footage
>and then nothing bad happens
>>
wow you're a huge faggot god bless I was never even remotely retarded as you when I was 18 god bless.
>>
File: 1417429544337.jpg (37KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1417429544337.jpg
37KB, 720x602px
>>1064983
You never know in this day and age. There might be overly-protective parents wanting to sue the school, or the school might just have a problem with constant fights. i went to an inner-city middle school where both people would get mandatory suspensions for a fight no matter what. Five guys could pummel a kid half their size repeatedly while the other kid just sat there in the fetal position covering himself while crying and every one of them would get five day suspensions.

I'm trying to make sure OP knows the worst-case scenario, but I have to admit I'm most concerned about his coach finding out and excommunicating him or just beating his ass really hard.

I had a teacher who had a lot of students who got in fights and he would either tell him they could leave forever or get in the ring with him for five minutes where he would proceed to knock them the fuck out.
>>
File: 1456492333438.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456492333438.gif
2MB, 200x200px
OP is a pussy faggot

You're cocky, yet, you talk as if you've never actually been in a fight, which if that's the case good luck incorporating your practice.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.