[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Big Guy/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: based silverback.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
based silverback.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Who /Big Guy/ here?
>>
>>1062019
aww Ryback is still upset about Punks comments
>>
>>1062030
Kek

Based Ryback working crybabby Punk marks
>>
>>1062030
More like being a heel and getting heat

Based Ryback
>>
File: goldb.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
goldb.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>Ry-who?
>>
File: whyback.png (153KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
whyback.png
153KB, 299x299px
Right here my man
When will he get the push he deserves?
>>
>>1062312
He's still on the active roster isn't he? That's all the pushing he deserves.
>>
>>1062019
how hard do you think Punk marked from his couch?
>>
>>1062312
After winning the us title hopefully he goes for the big belt

>>1062322
Faggots like this guy doesn't understand how hard ryback worked to become a wwe superstar.
>>
File: GTS.png (96KB, 130x335px) Image search: [Google]
GTS.png
96KB, 130x335px
>>1062030
Get worked smark KEK

Daily reminder the only people ryback hurt was vanilla midgets and not big guys like john cena
>>
>>1062844
i appreciate the fact that he is actively trying to improve in the ring...now if only he can learn how to piece together coherent sentences while doing a promo, then maybe he can be something more than mediocre
>>
>>1062857
We've been through this.

He worked you smarks into thinking he's a heel but except he put kalisto
>>
>>1062857
>now if only he can learn how to piece together coherent sentences while doing a promo, then maybe he can be something more than mediocre
bryan never really did and the IWC was hanging all over him.
>>
>>1062874
Bryan's retirement promo is the single best pro wrestling television segment in history
>>
>>1062879
18+
>>
>>1062879
Not even the best segment of Feb 2016 on Raw
>>
>>1062898
>>1062901
>>
>>1062857
it's not entirely Ryback's fault that his promos are weak

he's being fed terrible lines that don't fit his character at all, it's only natural they're going to sound bad

it's Sufferin' Succotash man all over again, if he had workable promos he'd be so much more convincing on the mic
>>
>>1062908
>DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER >DAVE MELTZER
>>
>>1062879
"no"
>>
>>1062303
But he's suppose to be a face I thought?
See that's the problem with WWE booking.
You can't tell who should be cheered or booed because they did away with that so they wouldn't have to classify Stephanie as a heel.
>>
>>1062908
>meltzer
K
>>
>>1062982
He walked out on his partners.

What do you think he is ?
>>
>>1063010
I don't know since the crowd didn't seem to give a shit.
>>
i'm a big guy.
>>
>>1063011
So you let the crowd dictate who you think is a heel and a face?

Like a true cuck
>>
>>1063011
You let other people dictate who you like and who you dislike?

Like a true cucker you are
>>
>>1062874
Bryan also has more wrestling ability in his left knee than Ryback has in his entire body
>>
>>1063015
>>1063017
The live crowds are the only ones who matter in determining if someone is a heel or a face.
This has and always will be true for the wrestling business.
>>
>>1063023
so by your logic roman reigns is a heel
>>
>>1063026
Reigns gets the same treatment Cena does, thus making him in a different class with the same man.
If people don't want to see Reigns, they would be smart enough not to do anything when he comes out.
Vince considers go away heat as a positive.
>>
>>1063028
>Reigns gets the same treatment Cena does

no he gets booed in 90% of places, cena is 50% in all places.

>go away heat
Implying any heat isn't good heat. Please lose some weight
>>
>>1063030
I forgot this is /asp/ and you guys just like to spout memes instead of having a regular conversation about wrestling.
Leaving now. Honestly ask yourself what you're doing with your life and look at what you just posted.
>>
>>1063030
If 123Pac returned tomorrow, would he be booed or cheered?
>>
>>1062908
>Dave "The Dick rider" Meltzer
>>
>>1063032
>says the guy who thinks go away heat is bad

I forgot we have literal autist on /wwe/ who thinks they know everything about wrestling.
Also you seem upest about the weight comment.

Again lose weight
>>
>>1063034
I don't know is he a heel or a face?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB74TaqoPiU
>>
>>1063038
How do you return as a heel. I mean, if his music hit tomorrow, and we were all part of the X-FACTAH, and he walked down to the ring, before he opened his mouth, booed, or cheered?
>>
>>1063050
>implying he wouldn't be in the authority right after
>>
i like ryback, but have found it hard to care about him since cena beat him like three times in a row.

if they push him in the main event and give the championship, i'd watch raw more often.
>>
>>1063050
Dead silence, just like Grand Master Sexay
>>
>>1063058
I want the big guy to unify the IC and the US title.

I would rather have sethlad or john cena carry the wwe title
>>
>>1063058
Don't let it get you down. Cena's beaten everyone at least a dozen times.
>>
>>1063143
i know, and ryback has never really recovered since then. reigns is going to do the same with whoever he feuds with after triple h.
>>
>>1062019
Fucking based Ryback working smarks, marks and CM Punk.
>>
File: yikes.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
Can't wait for the live sex celebration when Ryback beats Kalisto at WM32.
>>
>>1066344
>thinking Ryback isnt jobbing to Kalisto and setting up a Botch Cara heel turn
>>
>>1066362

Ryback is being built up to be Romans post-Trips opponent. I don't doubt he takes the strap off Kalisto.
>>
>>1066374
No, Strowman is
>>
>>1062858
Heel?
He said at least 15 time "and i respect that" in the Kalisto interview.
>>
>>1062030

>Whining emo detected

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1062898

>18+
>On a thread about fake wrestling

My sides
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.