[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus fucking christ, i first thought they were finally going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1275x935px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1275x935px
jesus fucking christ, i first thought they were finally going to hint at the wyatts attacking lesnar at WM32 since we all suspected a fued after RR

but instead they randomly fucking throw up the fucking annoncement that bray an lensar are fianlly fighting, after no fucking interaction for the last 2 months since
>>
Ayyyyy i cant wait
>>
Bray and the Wyatts are going to get buried too, just like Big Show and Mark Henry
>>
>>1061676

is dead
>>
>feud
you mean squash
>>
>>1061698
No Wyatts are going over.
>>
>>1061709
Bork is gonna destroy all the Wyatts, the only purpose of this match is for JBL and Michael Cole make Bork look strong going into Wrestlemania and to say "I don't care how tough Dean Ambrose is, there is no way he can endure all the punishment that Bork is inflicted on the Wyatts. This is a clear message to Ambrose. he has no idea what he's gettting into". We'll also get a month of Heyman refrencing the beatdown Bork gave the Wyatts
>>
>>1061709
Luke or the tall one will win the jobber royal.
>>
>>1061734
Holy shit, do you write the scripts for them or something? Sounds word for word what they will say kek
>>
What I hope happens
>Bray and Lesnar have a great bout, no interference from the family
>Lesnar goes over but just barely. Probably with Paul E. Dangerously distracting the ref and lesnar hitting with a low blow
>They are walking up the ramp and the family shows up
>Beats down Lesnar and they drag Paul back behind the scenes

What's actually going to happen
>>1061734
>>
So- is this for real? Why hasn't it been regulated like MMA? I mean, you can chair shot someone but you can't groin strike in the UFC?
>>
>>1061915
>you can chair shot someone but you cant groin strike
?
>>
>>1061959

In the wwe you can chair shot. A far worse crime than groin strikes that are outlawed in UFC. I don't get it. How is wwe not banned?
>>
>>1061966
Wrestlings fake bro
>>
>>1061993

What?!
>>
>>1061734
I'd like to add there is a small possibility Bray wins by DQ after Bork goes into chimp rage and beats him with a chair and puts him through the announce table
>>
>>1062590
When does Brock ever get that angry, outside of a heel blatantly keeping him away from a championship? All the destruction with weapons and/or aimed at non-involved personnel have always been because The Authority/Rollins have been running away and dicking with him.
>>
File: brock-68964295.jpg (39KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
brock-68964295.jpg
39KB, 642x361px
>>1061643

It's gonna be a chess match. Bray's gonna do the ol' 3-moves-check-mate -thing on Brock, and Brock will go absolutely bonkers and suplex the announce table through a Wrestlemania 32 -sign.
>>
>>1062062
he's lying wrestling is real.
>>
>>1061643
Bray and his autistic family dont deserve it. They dont have the look or appeal to be mainstream.
>>
>>1063153
The obvious truth that smarks will keep ignoring
>>
>>1063153
Harper should shave off his beard and trim down the hair and go for a Mean marine look....
>>
>>1062615
Brock doesn't care about winning, he just wants to inflict pain.

EAT
SLEEP
KEK
REPEAT
>>
>>1063153
>They dont have the look or appeal to be mainstream.

Bray is just a more hirsute Foley.

> implying that "appeal" matters on The Record-Low Ratings Roman Reigns Show
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.