[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE ROADBLOCK UPDATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

riginal plans for the March 12thWWE Roadblockspecial on theWWE Network called forTriple Hto retain theWWEWorldHeavyweight TitleoverDean Ambroseand Brock Lesnarin a Triple Threat. The plan was for Triple H to pin Ambrose.

WhileLesnaris facing Ambrose at WrestleMania 32, he will be facingBray Wyattat Roadblock, according to The Observer.Lesnarvs.Luke Harperhad been planned before but The Observer is now reportingLesnarvs. Wyatt.

>On a related note, there are currently no plans for Ambrose to turn heel
>>
>>1046873

Holy shit, use space properly.
>>
>>1046873
InterestingRed myFriend iReallyenjoyed IT
>>
>no brock vs the GOATharper
>brayyy lmao instead
not watching then.
>>
>>1046877
Im glad you enjoyed it friend.
>>
>>1046902

I went to NXT live last month, and I don't get why people like Enzo and Cass. Eno got a huge pop because he was in his home state, but he's everything I hate about New Jersey wrapped up into one douchey heroin addict looking chode. And "sawft" sound retarded.
>>
>>1047028
You seem to be the original target audience for their initial Heel gimmick.
The stuff you dislike about them was intended to draw heat, then took off because they're such vibrant personalities into what they are today.
>>
File: yesthispleaseszack.jpg (20KB, 639x358px) Image search: [Google]
yesthispleaseszack.jpg
20KB, 639x358px
>>1046902
>yfw big cas and ezno win the belts to defend them on NXT DALLAS and drop them to jj and gable then they debut on raw after mania.
>>
>>1047032

It was the first time I ever watched something NXT. I worked for the venue that hosted it, so I saw it for free. I hate Sami's music, and Apollo has awesome music.
>>
>>1047028
Get werked mark
>>
>Brock is facing GOAT Harper

Nooooooo why not rowan
>>
>>1047039
>I hate Sami's music, and Apollo has awesome music.
nice, exactly.
>>
>>1046873
>Bork vs fatfuck

Why
>>
>>1047039
Apollo does had good music.
Do you mean Sami's current or old theme?
>>
>>1047051

Current.
>>
>>1047056
Sami Zayn's themes are just dollar store remixes of popular sports songs.
>>
>>1047056
Yeah that one sucks.
His old one gave me based Michael Jackson vibes in places.
>>
>>1047056
ooooOoooOh
OoOoOoOoh
ooooOoOOOoOH
OOoOoOh
LET'S GO!
>>
>>1047071
>His old one gave me based Michael Jackson vibes in places
hey japan micheal jackson looking forward to booing you at NXT dallas.
>>
File: 1453788962161.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453788962161.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>1046873
>riginal plans for the March 12thWWE Roadblockspecial on theWWE Network called forTriple Hto retain theWWEWorldHeavyweight TitleoverDean Ambroseand Brock Lesnarin
>>
Kek harper cucked. Did that bald spot first you faggot
>>
>>1047786
oh forget I said that, I misread the date for Roadblock. That match will be in Newcastle I think and all throughout post-wrestlemania April.
>>
Its such a shame....I Really like the Wyatt Family and hate to see, at least with Wyatt and Harper, talent like them booked so badly and lose so many feuds. They deserve better.

They should have been the ones that got elevated instead of making a stable like the League of Nations seemingly out of thin air.
>>
I'm going to this and I don't care about getting kicked out because I live a 7 minute walk from the arena

Give me sign ideas and what i should wear to get attention from cameras
>>
>>1048238
Will too I am a bad bad man
>>
>>1048001
>>1048211

Are you the idiot who's spamming up the board? Do you think you're being funny or something?
>>
>>1048256
i said a sign and attire

I have a foam muscle suit will wearing that appease you
>>
>>1048233
WE WANT HOGAN

Its in Toronto right?
>>
>>1048285
>Its in Toronto right?

Yeah at our shitty small stadium that smells like horses
>>
>>1048233

HHH is an A+ Player Quite Frankly
>>
>>1048334
Beats me we coulda sold out the ACC probably, I live literally down the street from the Ricoh and I don't like going there.

What a fucking waste, at least I'll save on parking though
>>
>bray wins with interference by harper
>lesnar challenges harper
>wrestlemania match becomes three-way between lesnar, ambrose and harper
>wrestlemania is saved
>>
>>1048360
ambrose stays outside or gets lost like in his shield days and the GOAT harper and brock have a great match.
>>
How hard would you mark if the third man contestant in the ME at WM was this man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsorUGTaq0
>>
>>1048367
Nah.
>>
daily reminder only fat people like punk

wheres your proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0uEVzknxE
>>
1 week till Ambrose goes over boys :D
>>
>>1047056
Yeah it's not really suited for a wrestler. It reminds of the Tony Hawks Skateboarding game song.
>>
>>1049479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSDBmzbEC78
>>
>>1049479
>>1051965
More like this?
>>
>>1048360
Please have sex
>>
>"The March 12thWWE Roadblockspecial is currently scheduled to be a three-hour broadcast on theWWE Network. According to theWWE Networkschedule, the event starts at 8pm EST..."
>>
>>1051864
5 DAYS WOOOOO!!!!!
IM GETTING FUCKING HYPED!
>>
4 DAYS TILL DEAN GOES OVER! ! !
>>
>>1046873
who is the fedora? he new?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 575x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 575x745px
>>1046873
Jesus Christ m8, where the fuck did you learn to type?
>>
>>1061259
It's Neigh Whenat, he's a new face, looking to be a solid top level heel.
>>
>>1055022
Just 3 days now friend. Cant wait for my Dean to go over.
>>
T W O D A Y S

W

O

D

A

Y

S
>>
>>1061264
4chan
>>
Is there a good place to stream this for free bruvs
>>
>>1065068
It'll probably be on wootube but the stream will die 5 minutes in
>>
>>1065068
WWE NETWORK, FIRST MONTH IS FREE FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS! YOU'LL NOT ONLY GET ROADBLOCK, BUT WRESTLEMANIA 32 FOR FREE!!!
>>
Dean beats HHH. Roman turns heel at WM and beats Dean.
>>
>>1065075
$9.99 MAGGLE
>>
File: yugi5.jpg (10KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
yugi5.jpg
10KB, 251x189px
>>1065075

>mfw sign up for free month for Wrestlemania last year then immediately cancel

>mfw they then offer me a free month now which covers both Roadblock and Wrestlemania
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.