[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Styles Clash Banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Vunv706gif.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
Vunv706gif.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>At one point there was talk withinWWE about whether or not they should allowAJ Stylesto use the Styles Clash.

>Vince McMahon reportedly found out that YoshiTatsu suffered abroken neckfrom the move in Japan and wanted to be careful in regards to the move. Styles used the move to defeatCurtis Axelin his second WWE singles match and then WWE officials made the call to use the Calf Crusher as AJ's finisher.

>Styles was reportedly told the Styles Clash would not be his finisher butChris Jerichowanted it in theirWWE Fastlanematch because the move was over and would get a reaction. They ended up doing the move then and there were no issues coming from it, so the move is now okay to be used.

>The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that WWE still wants the Calf Crusher to be AJ's finisher.
>>
the Styles clash isn't even that cool tBh
>>
>>1046812
Yeah n it dangerous
>>
>>1046812
Please have sex
>>
Styles clash isn't really a suitable finisher for a manlet
>>
>>1046818
This. His finisher should be frog splash or flying superman punch.
>>
>>
File: Botched Styles Clash.webm (825KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Botched Styles Clash.webm
825KB, 640x480px
>>
>>1046823
Yoshi, how do you feel about AJ Styles?
>>
>>1046827
yes
>>
It's a shit finisher, but i do really dislike Vince banning every other move.

Also, calf crusher is probably even worse as a finishing move.
>>
>>1046826
Should've put a trigger warning shitlord!
>>
>>1046823
If Yoshi not knowing how the move works makes it dangerous, the pedigree should be banned, too! That no-name backyard wrestler that expected a butterfly suplex and spiked himself 20 years ago deserves it!
>>
>people think the Styles Clash is dangerous

Literally every move is dangerous when the dumbfuck you're trying to give it to angles their head vertically towards the ground.
>>
>>1046805
https://twitter.com/AJStylesOrg/status/705408327765925888

>being retarded
>>
>>1046850
Shut up spic
>>
>>1046856
>pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1046848
RVD has been landing that way several times a day, from tazplexes to getting into bed, for decades now. I dunno man.
>>
>>1046858
AJ can say its not banned all he wants. But Vince says he dont like it so sit down.
>>
>dirtsheets
>dirtsheets
>dirtsheets
>dirtsheets
>dirtsheets
>>
>>1046864
literally in the article in the OP it says
>so the move is now okay to be used.
Are you actually pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1046868
For now but Vince doesnt like it. Its only matter of tine before AJ fucks up and Vince bans it
>>
Its a godawful finisher and it deserves to be banned for being generally awful
>>
>>1046816
>a move where you literally bury your face in a dude's ass
>good

Homosexuality is a sin btw
>>
>"Styles Clash banned" as your title
>"The move is now ok to be used"
>>
>>1046823
>>1046826

Retards putting their heads forward and spiking themselves. Not AJs fault.
>>
>>1046830
Yoshi, would you like to be at a Superkick Party?
>>
>>1047214
i don't understand
>>
>>1047225
Then I can't help you.
>>
>>1047214
YES
>>
>>1046831
AJ Styles would look dope using the sharpshooter, too bad it's overdone as hell. Just let AJ used the based Codebreaker and it's all good
>>
>>1046812
this
>>
>>1046805
Tbh I'd like the Styles clash to be last resort type of move. Again it's pretty over with the fans so why not have the calf crusher as Styles' finisher and the Styles Clash as a move only used if the situation calls for it. The rare use of the move could protect it as a devastating move and as a treat for people who paid for the network/ppv. Jericho was right to allow the move to be used, just use it on a performer that knows how the move works. That's just me rambling and it all comes down to Vince's call.
>>
>>1047258
This guy gets it
>>
>>1047258
It's not really that impactful a move to be protected, though. It's no Burning Hammer, that's for sure. If anything the Spiral Tap would make a better desperation finisher.

I mean, how is the clash even meant to hurt? It'd be like, instead of powerbombing someone, sit them down, then pusher their shoulders causing them to lay prone.

BAH GAWD KING HE MIGHT BE BROKE IN HALF
>>
>>1047662

All they have to do to sell it has brutally devastating is have the commentary mention it's history of seriously injuring people. Comment on that every time it's used.
>>
>>1047670
"Well, the impact is roughly that of falling out of a handstand, but he does cripple people sometimes."
>>
File: 1456195028282.jpg (96KB, 325x466px) Image search: [Google]
1456195028282.jpg
96KB, 325x466px
>>1047092
>>
>>1047214
Yes,
I will steal
>>
>>1047676
AJ Styles is a heel turn away from having the "Crippler" gimmick that WWE Has Never Used.
>>
>>1048490

XD

Man I'm definitely retweeting this
>>
>>1047092
Your face only get buried in their ass if they're about as short as you I also bet you power bomb and tombstone your boyfriend naked
>>
>>1048490

<Redacted> was known as the Canadian Crippler, wasn't he? Because he nearly paralysed Sabu in his ECW days.
>>
>>1046805
>>Styles was reportedly told the Styles Clash would not be his finisher butChris Jerichowanted it in theirWWE Fastlanematch because the move was over and would get a reaction. They ended up doing the move then and there were no issues coming from it, so the move is now okay to be used.
>There are people seriously bashing JeriGOAT.

Shame on you faggots.
>>
>>1046827
ouch!
>>
>>1046823
Oh my fucking god :O
>>
>>1046823
what a shit wrestler Tatsu is. fucking tries to break his own neck like a tard
>>
It's a dumb finisher and it doesn't even look that devestating. WWE should ban it for being retarded
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.