[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they going to save the Tag Team division from booty jokes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: awesome dads.jpg (2MB, 3400x3400px) Image search: [Google]
awesome dads.jpg
2MB, 3400x3400px
Are they going to save the Tag Team division from booty jokes?
>>
> Jericho
> 2016

He can't even save his own segments
>>
Yes. And when Enzo & Big Cass get called up New Day will float away into pre-show card.
>>
What was Jerifat's last tag team?
>>
>>1043120
JeriShow
>>
>>1043115
E&C didn't get no reactions in house shows
>>
>>1043107
>tfw Jericho saves wrestling a-gain baybay
>>
>>1043128
WELCOME
>>
>>1043132
TO
>>
>>1043136
REDDIT
>>
>>1043136
MY HOUSE
>>
Pretending to like modern Jericho is the worst meme.
>>
>>1043172
COME ON BAYBAY
>>
>>1043172
Fat is Jericho is based. He's like one of the last of a dying breed of ring generals who aren't fucking retarded.

He basically salvaged this whole Royal Rumble by himself
>>
Jericho on his podcast still thinks that his rootie tootie bootie catchphrase is awesome and over even though it was dead with the crowd
>>
>>1048037
jesus watching him chant it by himself for what felt like hours made me so uncomfortable, I think the audience caved in the end just because they felt bad watching this fucker embarrass himself like that
>>
>Titus O'neil returns at Mania running in during their tag team title match with the New Day to even the odds by taking out Xavier Woods.
>He joins the team of Jericho and AJ Styles
>The MegaDads begin a year long title reign.
Book it.
>>
>>1043226
The only person who took more naps during that match was Ramen
>>
>>1048176
He had to coordinate a match between a bunch of rookies, of course he had to nap 90% of his time
>>
>>1043107

>are two 40 year old men going to save the tag division

I damn sure hope not.
>>
>>1043107
No, but Gold&Truth will.
>>
>>1048222
That doesn't even make sense, you idiot.
>>
>>1048251

Not him, but you're a legitimate idiot if you don't know why Chris Jericho was in the match so long.
>>
https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/705620665295093760
Has he become self-aware?
>>
>>1048251
m8, you're the idiot on the board.
>>
>>1048295
Why do people ask wrestlers these questions?

It makes me cringe whenever someone asks a normal person about "memes"
>>
>>1048337
Wasn't the cool dad thing a joke from one of the OSW guys?
>>
Cool Dads
Middle Aged Warriors
Ringlife Crisis
Y2-401K
>>
>>1048300
> no u-ing this hard
>>
>>1048260
I know "why" Jericho was, that doesn't make the shitposter any less of a dummy.
>>
>>1043107
When did Gordon Ramsey become Al Snow's tag partner?
>>
>>1048455
>Al Snow
>Gordon Ramsey
KEK
>>
>>1043107
I'm pretty sure they spoiled that Y2AJ are winning the belts on an RSS feed or something
>>
>>1043125

You don't say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9B_kY_dnmQ
>>
>>1048882
>it d-doesn't count, it was s-smarks and n-n-nxmeme fans
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.