[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns vs John Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: 2zsxlhf[1].png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2zsxlhf[1].png
92KB, 300x300px
Who would win? not even wwe would know how to handle a match like that
>>
Reigns
>>
Cena

I believe he is still selling more merchandise than reigns
>>
>>1037705
...I have a migraine now...
>>
>>1037705
I'm gonna have to say Reigns. Every once in a blue moon Cena loses via shenanigans, and I think once or twice in the last decade he's been pinned clean.

The first is true of Reigns, but being pinned clean? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.
>>
>>1037731
Cena has lost easily 10+ times clean in the last decade. He's not as superman as Reigns is.
>>
>>1037737
Yeah, 'twas an exaggeration.
Has Reigns EVER lost clean, as Reigns, even in the shield?
>>
>>1037746
Not in singles competition, no. He might have eaten a pin or two with the shield.
>>
my fluent and strong ryback would demolish these two jobbers it'd be a massacre

silly shithead cm punk is low test babby dick beta and didnt want to fight reigns. Now hes hurt and in hospital with broken back.
>>
>>1037746
he was eliminated at royal rumble, not a pin but he lost
>>
>>1037752
Forgot your pic bro
>>
when is the general going to be on page 8 fucking shit slow board
>>
>>1037758
Why are you in such a hurry to make a new one
>>
>>1037760
we have to make it to WM
>>
>>1037754
Yeah, after shenanigans had him being treated by medical personnel for 75% of the entire rumble, then coming back "injured."
>>
>>1037754
>get stomped by a gang of people not it the match to the point that you need to leave for medical attention

>clean loss

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1037705
Reigns to pass the torch
>>
>you know remember reigns could've been even more over if he won the royal rumble in 2014
>>
>>1037766
He could've meant 2014 Rumble
>inb4 but he was with the shield
Every man for himself
>>
Reigns get
>>
>>1037766
didn't triple h throw him over the top rope? clean loss
>>
>>1037780
You...you don't understand how a clean win works, do you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhQSsjjcbeI

Here you go lads. Now stop fighting
>>
>>1037790
>first loss by pinfall was to Usos
wow
>>
>>1037790
it took 4 finishers if you count the superkick to pin ramen. He is strong as fuck
>>
>>1037802
And the commentators were aghast at the face that he stayed down. I mean, the same type of spot happens any time Big Show's put in a 3, 4, or 5 man tag, but after the 3rd finisher or so they're pretty certain he's losing.
>>
>>1037780
Do you even know what a clean loss means?
>>
>>1037829
Kek
>>
>>1037790
> 11-on-3 Handicap
> clean
>>
Reigns has eaten one clean pin in his entire career. Never in singles competition. Cena lost to fucking ADR in 11 minutes.

I'll let you do the math.
>>
Reigns has the blood of 1000 saomoajns

What does cena have?
>>
>>1043894
Upper body strength
>>
>>1043926
That doesn't equal 1000 saomians
>>
BMJ
>>
>>1043894
HGH and da cenanation
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>1037705
Reigns, clean

It will just be this picture with Cena in Rock's place and Reigns in Cena's place.
>>
>>1043894
The blood of 1000 Samoans bottled up in his cellar.
>>
>>1044767
Why is cena holding up the rock's hand there?
>>
>>1045426
Because he tried his best but Cena's still the GOAT.
>>
>>1045426
Cena is the true champion like how hogan lost to rocky
>>
>>1037790
samoan pinning other samoan doesn't count
>>
>>1044767
Hogan and Dwayne
Dwayne and John
John and Roman

Pottery
>>
>>1045441
I hope not.

I like ramen, but he's never going to be over as bmj
>>
>>1037705
>not even the wwe would know how to handle a match like that

The wwe wouldn't know how to handle booking a match between goldberg and the brooklyn brawler with creative team they have right now.
>>
Ok here is the most probable booking

After Roman loses the title to Seth or Dean at SummerSlam or WM33. He gets all "pissed" and issues an open challenge, all of a sudden AND THE NEW!

Cena cuts a promo telling Reigns that he is trying to take his spot and stuff but he never will, in anger, Reigns spears him and a match is set at Payback (if this is after WM) or Night of Champions (if after SummerSlam). So weeks before the payper view the two start to throw jabs at each other, with Cena yelling "LISTEN UP JACK! I HAVE WORKED MY ASS OFF SINCE DAY ONE TO GET TO WHERE MY AM! I WASNT A SPOONFED, PUSSIFIED SOMOAN!" and Reigns then retorts with something like "LOL TATER TOTS!".

At the Raw before the pvp, Reigns interferes in Cena's match and a brawl breaks out, superstars from the lockeroom try and break it up prompting Vince come out and call out both Cena and Reigns, saying that they are both spoonfed brats, so he becomes the guest referee of the match.

So at the PVP, Cena and Reigns come out to a flurry of boos most likely, but the crowd is clearly pro-Cena. They start to tangle every once and while with Vince pulling his usual shenanigans.

Cena gets Reigns up for an AA and hits it, but as he pins Reigns, Vince is too busy to go for the count, as Cena let's go a random mid-carder like Ryback comes and hits him, Vince calls for the bell and the match ends in a DQ

As Reigns gets up for a suprise spear on the mid-carder, the new monster heel Braun Strowman, who lost a title match against him at let's say Extreme Rules, attacks him.

Cena goes for the save and the match is set for the next Raw, John Cena and Roman Reigns vs Random Mid-Carder and Braun Strowman

Both look strong and neither lose cleanly
>>
>>1037802

the fuck are you talking about? the only finisher there was Usos splash.

Bryans running kick to the corner isnt a finisher.
>>
>>1046677

but Cena isnt old as fuck like Hogan was then
>>
>>1046692

If Cena ever loses clean to Reigns it will be the closest I may ever come to stopping watching.
>>
>>1046696
>If Cena ever loses clean to Reigns it will be the closest I may ever come to stopping watching.
well it's your last year then, Reigns vs Cena will headline mania 33 and Reigns will win clean.
>>
>>1046702

>he STILL doesnt realise Reigns is just a tool to make Cena universally loved
>>
Why does Vince think Cena started some new trend? (Being booed by many older/smarkier fans but loved by casuals while still being THE guy).

Cena was just an exception to the rule. If Vince really thinks he can just push whoever he likes and it doesnt matter what pepple think then he is senile.
>>
>>1046724

Yeah I know plus even when Cena was hated by older fans he was still adored by everyone else.

Reigns gets the same or arguably even more hate than Cena did from smarks while being a lot less loved by casuals and marks.
>>
Cena will go over and finally be loved by smarks and marks.
>>
>>1053136
This
>>
Cena obviously. Anyone else except Randy and Brock are irrelevant.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.