[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few managers in WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why are there so few managers in WWE?
>>
Because Vince thinks they're not sport entertaining enough anymore
>>
>>1036045
paul heyman and xavier half the time.
>>
>>1036045
It's hard to find a manager who actually adds something to their client. If you look back to Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart, it's hard to say that Jimmy made Hulk's act better. Elizabeth added to Savage, but Sherri (as good as she was) didn't.

Today we have Heyman helping Brock, which works really well, and Flair helping Charlotte, which is probably a break-even.
>>
they don't really add anything, they really should just go to the guys who are awful at talking, such as roman, ryback, and brock
>>
>>1036068
Brock can still cut a promo and trash talk, he used to do it back in 2012, when he recently came back to WWE.
>>
>>1036064
>If you look back to Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart, it's hard to say that Jimmy made Hulk's act better.

Yes, because when people think of defining wrestler/manager duos, they think of HULK HOGAN AND JIMMY FUCKING HART.
>>
There are people who still don't know who the fuck Jimmy Hart is
>>
>>1036056
"I'm sure my golden boys can cut a promo on their own. And even if they can't, they are good wrasslers, people still like them"

- Vince McMahon
>>
>>1036199
I'm not sure why the mention of Jimmy Hart makes you angry. Did he fuck your mom or something?
>>
>>1036576
It was more exasperation than anger but whatever you gotta tell yourself, sport.

>Did he fuck your mom or something?

Nah, my Mum isn't like yours.
>>
>>1036045
Because of the days when all it took to be a famous wrestler was to be HUGE are over. Now you must have the smarts and the personality to handle the mic on your own...Unless you are Brock or Roman.
>>
What is Enzo Amore and Big Cass' relationship considered
>>
>>1036910
Seme & Uke
>>
>>1036576
Pathetic. You have very bad reading comprehension.
>>
>>1036045
Budget cuts
>>
>>1036910
right now its basically a tag manager and cass on the roster it would be eventually enzo as big cass manager until they break off.
>>
disregarding based Hey Man who's on another level, is maria the best manager/valet in wrestling?

I wouldn't give a shit about Bennett or the Kingdom without what she adds
>>
Budget cuts

>>1050790
Literally who
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.