[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where were you when the streak was broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (407KB, 2120x1192px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
407KB, 2120x1192px
where were you when the streak was broken?
>>
Talking with my brothers about how bad the match was.
>>
Talking with friends while watching the match.

Everyone shut up when the ref counted 3 and the bell actually rang.
>>
Not watching because of how bad WWE was at the time
>>
>>1032177

In the Skype club call waiting for owensmark to get the next thread
>>
>>1032177
There in the second row starring at the ring.
>>
Spooning with my ex
>>
>be me
>friend's birthday party
>met a qt girl
>we go to my friend's room upstairs to “watch the match“
>we're already making out and getting naked
>watch how brock counters tombstone
>1, 2, 3
>I start crying
>“Anon, what's wrong?“
>tell her to get out
>mfw The Undertaker lost on wrestlemania
>mfw I just did the stupidest thing in my life, she was hot
>>
>>1032505
Yeah, youre story is autistic and fake.

Please benoit yourself
>>
>>1032192

This.

Just waited for a YouTube of it.
>>
>>1032177
Watching the match.
>>
File: robvandam11.jpg (63KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
robvandam11.jpg
63KB, 650x440px
>>1032177
I was probably chillin out in the back. You know streching out and reading some comics.
>>
File: 1456688390365.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456688390365.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>1036096
>>
>>1032182
>>1032190
This. the match was terrible and no one of thought Bork had even the slightest chance of winning so we weren't paying attention. I remember when he hit the third F5, my friend said, "Really? They're gonna have someone kick out of three F5s?"
>>
>>1032177
I fucked that night
>>
the /asp/ wrestlemania thread
the knee jerk reaction of several dozen /asp/ies (including myself) is something that's never been properly replicated on this board since.
>>
File: 1455581371777[1].png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455581371777[1].png
755KB, 767x720px
eating at a movie theatre while watching wrestling with about 100 other people and 20 literal retards
>>
>>1032177
This aint 9/11 nigga, i was watching the match like everyone else.
>>
>>1032177
Sleeping, most likely. I wasn't watching WWE at the time and found out the day after.
>>
Didn't give a shit about wrestling at the time.
>>
>>1043007
>>1043019
>>1036096
>>1032563
>>1032247
Fucking casuals kill urselves
>>
>>1032177
i was on spee, where everyone was shocked and freaked out convinced it was a work and they would null and void the win the next night.
>>
About 10 rows back
>>
>>1036151
got any pics?
>>
I WAS BACK IN THE PRODUCTION TRUCK HOLDING TWO BEERS AND I DAMN WELL NEAR DROPPED EM
>>
>>1032177
Out of wrestling for years, for no reason at all decided to tune in to Wrestlemania. Maybe because some of my mates were talking about it, knew Bork was fighting Taker but thought he had no chance whatsoever anyway. Was falling asleep during the match so don't even remember it, all I remember is waking the hell up and thinking it was a "botch"
>>
A /sp/ gamethread talking about how Taker should just retire and never come back ever again.

>WOW THIS OLD MAN SUCKS
>i-i-i cant believe they just ended the streak
>muh childhood
>is this taker's last match?
>>
>>1032177
Contemplating suicide.

Because I didn't put any money on Lesnar to win.
>>
With like 6 friends, probably joking about how many F-5s had been hit.

Then silence.
>>
Masturbating to Amia Moretti
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.