[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Triple H?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1454275023280.png (260KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454275023280.png
260KB, 557x605px
Thoughts on Triple H?
>>
>>1032056
GOAT
>>
>>1032059
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x409px
3rd favorite wrestler
>>
>>1032056
Would wan't to be like him.
Bury everyone in my way and taking over the business you love.
>>
>>1032056
BOW DOWN TO THE
BOW DOWN TO THE KING
>>
>>1032234
shit song
>>
>>1032056
BEHOLDTHWE KING

THE KINGAKINGS
>>
File: hhhsA+playerson.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hhhsA+playerson.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>1032056
his adopted A+ son is based as fuck.
>>
Has an autistic love for the business but seems like a nice man.
>>
tst
>>
Cool
>>
>>1032056
Egotistical B+ player.
>>
>>1032056
>Based
He also picked the best shield member
>>
>>1043038
>>
Average in the ring. Most egotistical wrestler ever.
>>
A genius and legend of the sport. His style isn't the most crowd pleasing but that's why he's the cerebral assassin.
>>
>>1043076
>doesnt do stupid flippyshit so hes not top tier in ring
Idiot
>most egotistical wrestler ever
This has to be a joke?
>>
File: 72610.jpg (61KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
72610.jpg
61KB, 1200x1200px
>>1032056
>>
>>1032056
Actually a pretty good wrestler, and even better entertainer, altough lately he had some really "memey" promos.

I would call him a legend tbqh
>>
I wish goldust buried him
>>
>>1046745
>>doesnt do stupid flippyshit so hes not top tier in ring

Interesting argument you came up with there.

What's it got to do with the post you're replying to?
>>
>>1032056
Pre-quad injury he was the WWE's best in ring.
afterwards he was okay, buried meme is exaggerated, only Booker was truly buried, still wish Steiner went over though.
Always been an okay promo, not bad but rarely great. granted I watched more SD during his 'reign of terror' but thats more due to SD being GOAT at the time
>>
>>1052331
Haitch has always been meh on the mic. He's not the worst promo guy by any means but he simply doesn't have the presence and charisma of the top guys whose mere presence would set the crowd off.

He is a good worker though, again just not quite the level of the top guys, but they could get a good match out of him and he could work with them (if he wanted to, he had a tendency to go full Flair if he didn't like a guy).

Haitch also paid his dues and accepted being the fall guy for the kliq curtain call, though he took that frustration out on the world after marrying the boss's daughter. His "reign of terror" in the early to mid 2000s was just fucking horrible and the company is lucky they had the brand split in place. The fact that Raw turned into the B show to Smackdown is just embarrassing and he holds a lion's share of the blame for Raw being shit. To be fair though, Smackdown did have more quality talent from top to bottom not to mention drastically better booking, so even if Raw were good at that time Smackdown may still have overshadowed it.
>>
He's good. Burying meme is a bit overdone, wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. Should've put Booker T and RVD over.
>>
I think he's bitter that he was not "THE" guy. sure he's famous, lead successful stables, he's almost beaten flair's title reign, he's the COO of the company. but deep down inside, he knows he will NEVER be "THE" guy, and it hurts him every single day.

though i appreciate his work on nxt. that's one product of his ego that manages to benefit others
>>
>>1032056
Egotistical B+ player who is boring 95% of the time.
>>
>>1046745
>implying booking yourself into winning the wwe championship for the 14th time and becoming the 5th wrestler in wwe history to win 2 rumbles in his career doesn't involve some degree of egotism
>>
Who will get the company when Vince r.i.p in piece?
Stephanie, Hunter or Shane?
>>
>>1052981
Stephanie and Hunter
>>
>>1052997
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.