[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.inquisitr.com/2812656/ww e-news-njpw-star-kenny-o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nmnli5N2Iy1r89qoso1_500.png (767KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmnli5N2Iy1r89qoso1_500.png
767KB, 500x699px
http://www.inquisitr.com/2812656/wwe-news-njpw-star-kenny-omega-turned-down-3-wwe-offers-in-2015/

>turned down 3 offers in 2015

Will Based wrestling weeb ever appear in a wwe ring?

I hope not.
>>
He is happy in Japan
>>
>>1010784
Balor did literally the same thing. He's either happy being the top guy there more than mid-carding in WWE or he's just waiting for more rep to build so he has a better position to ask for shit.
>>
If he signed with WWE he wouldn't be able to wreck Japs at Street Fighter at the arcade anymore.
>>
>>1010993
And now, with everyone jumping ship to WWE, he's the number one Gajin and will be pushed to the fucking moon in NJPW.
>>
Watched a video about Japanphiles that featured Kenny Omega, and I think the dude loves Japan too much to ever leave.
>>
File: tamatonga.jpg (11KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga.jpg
11KB, 225x300px
>>1011017
>he's the number one Gajin and will be pushed to the fucking moon in NJPW.
not for long.
>>
Kenny would be a forever mid-carder ala Kofi or Ziggler in WWE.

Stay in Japan where he loves and the people there seems to love him is a good choice.
>>
>>1011036
>never had a belt
>>
>>1012531
CMLL tag titles twice while with NJPW
and the openweight 6 man tag belts.
>>
>>1012602
>tag belts
>mattering
>>
>>1011036
Tama is going to be BizCliz's tag team guy for a while now, he's debuting a new partner soon
>>
>>1010784
He is so campy. He would be with the social outcasts if he was ever in wwe
>>
File: tamatongawk10.gif (4MB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
tamatongawk10.gif
4MB, 638x353px
>>1013386
>tama giving up a wwe contract and a huge push in NXT and eventually moving up to main roster to be a tag guy in japan
nah, most likely fale and some other guy will be the new machine gun and gallows and tama will be pushed eventually becoming the leader.
>>
>>1013813
Tama didn't give up anything. He's going to become a player in New Japan and make himself even more valuable for the next time WWE comes a-calling.

Don't be a mark.
>>
Stupid outlaw doing outlaw wrestling, what does WWE need with him?
>>
>>1010784
I would do the same if i was a wrestler (unless i had high debt and they paid me high). Everybody acts like the WWE are "the big leagues" but their writing is terrible and the god damn show is catered to kids.
>>
>>1010784
He's living a weeaboo's dream; he's on TV in Japan, lives in Japan, and gets all his Animes and Mangas before the rest of the filthy gaijin hoardes.

If he came to WWE he would feud with Xavier Woods over whose waifu was better
>>
>>1014152
Considering they kept making offers to him after he turned them down, apparently quite a bit.

Get cucked Sports-Entertainment babby
>>
>>1014221

Why the fuck is WWE hiring so many outlaw wrestlers these days anyway? They're not even fucking doing anything but NXT.
>>
>>1014238
To deprive other promotions of top draws. At this point it's about making NJPW doesn't eat into WWE's audiences
>>
lol the In Your House theme song is the theme for the Wrestlemania
>>
>>1014300

>implying outlaw wrestling has ever or will ever eat into WWE audiences

Weebs don't give a shit about outlaw wrestling, anyway.
>>
>>1014340
Considering how much WWE's audience has shrunk in just the past couple of years, it's a distinct possibility.
>>
>>1010784
He would never be able to do the shit he does in WWE. In his interviews he's said repeatedly that he feels like wrestling is an entertainment medium and done best when it's not taken so seriously. When the fans know that it's a work and they're willing to go along with it, some of the best matches are had. This is not an attitude WWE shares so he most likely never appear there.
>>
>>1014340
It doesn't matter if it does or it doesn't; Vince is gonna blame failing RAW ratings on anything but his own damn incompetence.

>RAW ratings are falling
>MUST BE THEM JAPANESE PROMOTIONS LETS SHUT THEM DOWN!
>>
>>1014372

Naw, the weebs just go watch their waifus. People who stop watching WWE generally stop watching all wrestling, and it's not like those people were watching outlaw promotions in the first place.
>>
>>1014431
Show your working.
>>
>>1014470

Notice how no outlaw promotion has ever become a WCW-level promotion? When WCW died, those people stopped watching wrestling. They didn't move on to WWE or to outlaw wrestling, weeb or domestic. WWE is the only true wrestling game in town; if someone who watches WWE decides to stop watching it, they're done with wrestling for good. The existence of outlaw promotions doesn't change that.
>>
>>1014524
There are a multitude of reasons why there hasn't bee a 2nd WCW, m8. You're looking at this too simplistically.
>>
>>1014556

Am I, though? WCW fans stopped watching wrestling when WCW died. When WWE fans stop watching WWE, do you really think they're gonna watch half-assed outlaw wrestling with skinny-ass Japanese guys and pointless flippy shit from guys too small to move from outlaw wrestling to professional wrestling?
>>
>>1014579
Yes, you are. But please keep memeshitting it up, it's always hilarious to watch people act like they know what they're talking about when they don't know shit.
>>
File: 1455298916214.png (77KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
1455298916214.png
77KB, 200x231px
>>1014524
>>1014431
>>1014579
>Buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
Thanks for the laugh family tbqh sempai
>>
>>1014579

I was a WWE fan and I literally stopped watching and I literally watch only NJPW and Lucha Underground now.

Stay mad Cenation nerd.
>>
>>1014188
And he doesn't even need to be in WWE to have the e-feud with Woods, so that's fine desu
>>
File: KEnnyOmega.gif (3MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
KEnnyOmega.gif
3MB, 320x213px
Kenny is easily in the top 5 in the biz-uh-ness right now
>>
>>1014898
NJPW is having money troubles and even though lucha underground is based as fuck, them having trouble getting funding and getting to better channels and more views hurt.
>>
>>1014898
NXT is genuinely worth it
>>
>>1015223
> NJPW is having money troubles

What, did BUSHIROAD pull out?

LU is an El Rey Original you dumb perro.
>>
>>1015148
wtf isn't that Zangief's super move or something? He totally killed that guy he looked like a ragdoll from Max Payne
>>
>>1015742
It's a sexdoll
>>
>>1015742
You fucking moron
>>
>>1015768
Worked
>>
>>1015742
Kenny's entire moveset is basically a Capcom games tribute
>>
>>1010784
can an experience with demott make a canadian guy never come back again?
>>
>>1015851
Isn't his finisher called the v trigger
>>
>>1015742
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>1014579
what the fuck does "outlaw wrestling" mean

is that code for "i am a fucking autist"
>>
>>1015872
Yeah, that's his new one that he used to win the IC Title.
>>
>>1015872
idk about that but he's thrown rocks and yelled HA-HAAAA just like Cody in matches
>>
>>1015851
He's also actually pretty active or has started to be active in the fighting game community.

Him and Xavier Woods have been on a Street Fighter youtube show Cross Counter and Kenny is going to this upcoming tournament CEO iirc
>>
>>1016687
THE FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITY?!
>>
>>1016694
they're pretty gay
>>
>>1010784
Since kota ibushi isn't going to be wrestling that much anymore. It's only a matter of time before he comes to the big leagues
>>
>>1016701
>the big leagues

Stop that. You're being silly.
>>
>>1016706
It is the big leagues. Stop being a mark
>>
>>1016713
> calling WWE "the big leagues"
> calling anybody else a mark
>>
>>1016724
>stupid nigger doesn't know the wwe is the most well knowned wrestling promotion in the world plus the richiest
>>
>>1016726
WWE isn't a wrestling promotion. Don't believe me? Ask Vince.

> richiest
>>
>>1016729
>doesn't realize they they call it entertainment, so they won't have to pay taxes

Dumb as fuck
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.