[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have zero proof of this but fuck it >go camping first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 448.jpg (18KB, 373x344px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
18KB, 373x344px
I have zero proof of this but fuck it

>go camping first time ever with a good m8 of mine
>live in mid MO
>we hike out to a spot he knew as kid with his dad, takes like half the day
>nice little river, good for fishing
>we smoke, cook our fish, and watch some movies with my projector
>we secured our food in a hang bag near the tent
>hear a weird fucking noise in the distance, like a yowl or someshit
>m8 gets spooked, I laugh it off and tell him it's just a bobcat or something
>later in the evening
>hear a bunch of scraping whatever the fuck
>buddy hops out the tent to see what the hell is going on
>he pretty much freezes
>I take a peek
>a mother fucking goddamn mountain lion
>it's eyeing buddy, low growl kinda thing
>don't have a gun or anything
>last thing I expected to see was a mountain lion so I dunno the procedures to deal with it
>all I know is buddy is frozen looking at it, it's still making a growlish sound
>fuck it this is gonna end bad anyways, might as well TRY to not have it kill us or us kill it.
>jump out of tent, draw bowieknife
>yell at the thing
>it yowls at me but doesn't come forward
>keep yelling
>fucking fuckiy fuck this thing is gonna kill me
>it finally steps back a step
>then it turns and runs
>we gtfo in the morning and watch our ass on the way back

and that's the story of me challenging a mountain lion to a knife fight, also we really are unlucky fucks, the odds of seeing one in our region are astronomical. Made sure to contact local department to let them know the big fucker was running around.
>>
File: 1504748613748.jpg (6KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504748613748.jpg
6KB, 201x240px
>>2480775
>going camping to watch movies
>>
>>2480781
I mean we fished and shit too
>>
>>2480775
>unlucky fucks, the odds of seeing one in our region are astronomical.

You should be thankful to have seen it with how rare they can be. Also you were never in any real danger. Mountain lions/cougars/catamounts/pumas wouldn't attack head on. If it wanted to kill you or your buddy, you wouldn't have known it was there until it had the back of your neck in its mouth.
>>
Oh wow you were super lucky to see that. Mountain lions are pretty rare here in Missouri especially since I think they are illegally shot all the time
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.