[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need pitbull memes/captions RN. Ideally the picture with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 9Ec2HS_uTU6MqMaIgufcZg.png (306KB, 453x266px) Image search: [Google]
9Ec2HS_uTU6MqMaIgufcZg.png
306KB, 453x266px
Need pitbull memes/captions RN. Ideally the picture with the pitbull lover that got killed by her doggo.
>>
File: good boy.jpg (99KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
good boy.jpg
99KB, 573x960px
>>2480323
>>
File: 1501947846510.jpg (81KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1501947846510.jpg
81KB, 728x546px
>>
>>2480344
>>2480381
Pits are incapable of goodness. They need to be shot
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-14-18-42-06.png (867KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-14-18-42-06.png
867KB, 1440x2560px
Top fucking kek
>>
>>2480483
>killing outdoor cats
unironically: whats wrong with that?
>>
>>2480496
The fact that you can't control your dog. Proper training means curbing your dog's prey drive, and ensuring no incidents. One day it's a pest like a stray or feral cat, the next it's your neighbors toddler.
This is something all large dog owners need to be aware of, especially pitbull owners.
>>
>>2480504
toddlers cant run as fast as cats
>>
>>2480531
Which has fuck all to do with anything I just said,but thanks for your contribution anyway.
>>
File: Dogs Chase Cat.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dogs Chase Cat.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>2480536
well part of my point was that running-away-fast will *always* trigger prey drive, because prey drive is genetic. you cannot train it away.

the main problem in your scenario would be the unsupervised toddler interacting with the unsupervised dog.
both parents and dog owners are at fault here.

as for dogs killing outdoor cats: they're doing god's work
>>
What is this autistic hatred against letting cats outside?
>>
>>2480552
>because prey drive is genetic. you cannot train it away.
I respectfully disagree. A properly trained dog should not "bolt" while being supervised, on leash or not. Of course this would be a different situation if the dog was unsupervised, but like you pointed out both parties would be at fault in that particular example.
>>
>>2480559
People so blind they can't discern a cat from a raccoon
>>
File: Dog tries to kill a kitten.webm (3MB, 1272x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dog tries to kill a kitten.webm
3MB, 1272x720px
>>2480559
you must be new here
>>
>>2480559
Unsupervised cats kill local wildlife and fuck with people's backyard. Cat shit and pee is bad for gardens. It's also needlessly putting the kot in danger. Play with it and take it out on a leash or make an outdoor enclosure. Like dogs, if the cats are on a leash, there's no issue.

What's wrong with taking care of your cat?
https://youtu.be/8co4qbdOZLI

>>2480569
How should I work on my dog's prey drive? He always tries to go after squirrels or cats. I can get him to sit and bring his attention back long enough to walk away, but I'd like to not have him bolt in the first place.
>>
>>2480559
>>2480483
>implying this doesnt make me love pitbulls even more
>>
>>2480577
Outdoor dogs are the only thing shittier than an outdoor cat. They actively don't give a shit about cars and will walk right into traffic. They also tend to start barking anytime you walk by and follow you
>>
>>2480579
>How should I work on my dog's prey drive?
Lots of time with leash training, then off leash focusing on recall. The purpose is to train the dog to know it can't just leave without being commanded, and to reinforce common voice commands such as "sit" and "stay".
Again, unsupervised is different, the dog knows it doesn't have to obey your commands if you are not physically there.
>>
>>2480580
>open hand slap to get her to stop
?
Also pits are less likely to attack little kids unless they're still crawling. They're bred to go head to head with other 4 legged creatures, a properly bred one will only attack other pitbulls but with shelter muts that are partly pitbull and something atrocious fucking up the bloodline, who knows. At which point they shouldn't be unsupervised at all... especially with a dog
>>
>>2480587
>shelter muts that are partly pitbull and something atrocious fucking up the bloodline
gb2 /pol/ and never return
>>
>>2480603
>implying bloodline doesn't matter in dogs
kek, there is nothing /pol about the fact that bloodlines have an effect in dogs at all.
>>
>>2480634
Liberals aren't allowed to talk about differences in dog breeds anymore.
https://youtu.be/fZ1hK5WsHZ4?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv&t=65
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.