[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Cat Rankings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6265.png (275KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6265.png
275KB, 1334x750px
So, what benefits do Dog classes have over Cat classes?

https://youtu.be/ROPTP0yyroA

Also I have to agree with his assessment in Cheetahs. They suck shit at defense.
>>
Cheetahs don't need defense. No predator can catch them.
>>
>>2480167
False, they run out of energy pretty quickly, so a predator with more endurance could easily kill a cheetah.
>>
>>2480198
But there so skinny that another predator wouldn't waste the calories and energy on trying to catch one. I reckon that a babby gazelle would give more kJ than a cheetah.
>>
>>2480198
But in that endurance it will be 5 miles in the lead. No lion would want to waste the energy to travel 5 miles just to catch up with it.
>>
>>2480212
lions are sprinters too so hyenas maybe
>>
>>2480223
>lions are sprinters too

They most certainly are not
>>
>>2480154
Not nearly as much as most beginners think. They work well together, but most cat classes could beat even the best canines in a one on one.
>>
>>2480286
>a beetle could beat an ant one-on-one
>
>>
>>2480290
I'm no expert, but canines are more likely to be on their own than ants unless the ant is just scouting and isn't far from its group.
>>
>>2480154
stamina, intelligence and the pack.

cats, all cats, wear out within the first few thousand yards of a chase, wolves and a proper dog can go full bore for miles and can go at much faster than standard rate until they drop.

it's why they made such good companions to people, a properly conditioned person and dog can literally just run all fucking day, combined with their socialness and intelligence make them an obvious s class.

if a canine can make the cat run a bit it'll generally gain the advantage, and if they can get the cat circling and unfocused then it's a game over.
>>
File: foresaken cat.jpg (22KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
foresaken cat.jpg
22KB, 397x398px
>>2480296
What I'm getting is that for the most part Cats are only pack animals when they reach a certain size. Now don't get me wrong, Housecats are CLEARLY SS+, but all other cats like the Lynx are isolated until they reach a certain mass.
Dogs on the other hand, are virtually all pack animals at any size, which is why they make such good companions- they naturally want to pair up with others. This cooperation streak does wonders when compared to a cat's isolation streak.
>>
>>2480154
I don't understand the pic
>>
Dogs should be SS tier
>>
_Test:00000000004_The solution to the problem will be found in this discussion.
>>
Thinking about doing a millipede build, but it seems pretty advanced. Should I give it a shot anyway? Still pretty new to this thing.
>>
>>2480453
I mean, millipedes are insect tanks but compared to centipedes...ehhh. Don't get me wrong, cyanide-defense can kill an elephant but by the time you can kill a centipede you'll probably be dead yourself from their venom. Go centipede. They don't have poison defense but still retain just as high an armor defense.
>>
>>2480201
This, plus I'm pretty sure a cheetah can just jump into a tree
>>
File: Bull+Shark+4.jpg.cf.jpg (29KB, 541x399px) Image search: [Google]
Bull+Shark+4.jpg.cf.jpg
29KB, 541x399px
Anyone else play aquatics? I main Bull Shark.
>survives in freshwater and saltwater
>huge PWR, good stats everywhere else too
>hard counter to Stingray, Sea Turtle mains, checks Dolphin mains nicely
>apex predator 99% of the time, only time I've been preyed on was by an Orca main way outside of normal range
>only problems are mediocre INT and low VIS in freshwater, but has great SML to make up for it
>>
>>2480922
Great hammerheads and tigers eat them all the time
>>
Holy shit this channel is amazing
>>
>>2480954
Tiger builds don't go down without a fight. I've taken down quite a few hammerheads (tigers do give me trouble tho), albeit sustaining heavy damage.
I prefer bull over tiger just because of the freshwater/brackish perk and increased stealth.
>>
>>2481051
*Bull builds
I forgot to mention that both of them can easily be dodged if you just stay in freshwater.
>>
>>2481055
But in freshwater humans are nore easily alarmed to your presence and the witch hunt will begin.
>>
>>2480954
I think the Freshwater Perk more than makes up for it. I mean that's a whole BIOME unlocked and you're an apex predator while using it.
>>
>>2480922
makos are top tier
>>
>>2481059
As long as you stay out of a human's way, or kill all the humans around you before they can get help, you won't get killed. I know there's a large playerbase in the Mississippi River server, and there's lots of humans in that server.
>>
WTF is going on in this thread?
I'm confoosed
>>
>>2481100
The official Cat rankings have been released, it's in the OP video feed.
>>
>>2480632
Cheetahs can't climb trees.
>>
>>2480198
>he thinks predators kill other predators for food
Large Predators like Lions will kill other large predators for no other reason than they're in their territory
>>
>>2481177
meant to quote>>2480201
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.