[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

awful human lets cat die from FLEAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: collar-fleas-on-cats.jpg (41KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
collar-fleas-on-cats.jpg
41KB, 548x365px
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6xwf9y/georgia_us_neighbor_asked_me_to_watch_her_cat_cat/
Neglected cat dies after a month of flea infestation.
Dumb female was paid to take care of neighbor's cat while she was away. Instead she barely cared for it and it died horribly. Now some awful bish is asking for legal advice because the owner is going to sue her for the loss.
>>
File: really nigga.png (382KB, 710x614px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
382KB, 710x614px
>i visited every 2-4 days
Fuck both of these dumb redneck bitches
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (35KB, 429x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
35KB, 429x375px
>>2480110
>browsing Reddït
>giving a shit about cats
>>
Reeeeeèeèeee
>>
Reminds me of my first gf whose family was the definition of trailer trash. They just moved from campground to campground all year long and had two cats. One got knocked up and she showed me the kittens and I have never, ever seen that amount of fleas before in my life. There wasn't a single flealess spot but I also don't remember getting bit by them myself.

I spent hours picking and killing them but to no avail. She later told me they died because of 'incest'. I was 10 so I couldn't really do anything.
>we were together until I was 14
>I only broke up with her because I was sick of traveling with my family so we just saw her less and less
>she herself wasn't terrible, just the stupidest person I ever met

Her mom also 'saved' a chicken and kept it in a dog cage so small it couldn't stand up and only took it out to keep it on her lap.
>>
>>2480110
>cats are a scourge on nature
>nature gets one back
>6 million birds are saved
>no toxoplasmosis will be spread here
That woman is a hero.
>>
>>2480232
This desu

Why get upset over a dead cat? It's just a pest like a cockroach or a termite
>>
>>2480110
>tells neighbor she will only be checking in every few days to feed and give cat water
>tells neighbor about fleas immediately and tries to fix it
>tells neighbor again that fleas are getting worse
>tells neighbor a few more times the fleas are an infestation
>all neighbor does is say ok but doesn't give the person info on how to fix the problem
>neighbor says she'll be home early to fix it herself
>ends up showing up a week later than originally planned
>lol I'm gonna sue you for the fleas you told me about, the tv box that was already broken, my electric bill going up in summer and my cat dying because you weren't willing to spend all your money and time to fix my problems
Cats and their owners should atleast be neutered, but honestly should just be lined up and shot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.