[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breed Identification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
My neighbors' dog has gotten into my yard twice now. She jumps on the shared fence until the nails come out of the posts and the planks fall down or open like a dog door.

She definitely looks pit-y, but that's a type of dog, not a specific breed, and she looks too big, so I think she must be mixed with something else. Any ideas?

I'll post a face close-up next.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hope this one posts right.
>>
>>2479385
Looks like a staffy
>>
Cute give her pats and then make the fence stronger
>>
>>2479385
Use screws instead of nails
>>
>>2479387
Goddammit.

>>2479401
That's what I thought too, but she seems a little too tall and lean, unless some of them are just like that, or it's a result of early spaying.

>>2479402
Sadly, she's too jumpy around me for pats. Whenever planks need to be replaced, my neighbor nails them on his side, so the beam is in my yard and the nails don't come out when she jumps on them.

Her name is Lola.
>>
>>2479385
>>2479387
Call animal control. Hopefully your county is like mine, my county notifies the owner and fines them $475 to bail 'em out. It'll never happen again after that unless they're absolutely retarded.

Just sayin' cuz my druggie neighbor's german shepherd kept getting out and trying to attack my dogs (which he did twice, almost attacking me at one point) and it stopped once I got animal control on her ass. It was glorious. Probably the best 4 days of that poor dog's life. She used to let it out for the entire day in a crowded neighborhood of townhouses next to a busy street. It got hit by cars multiple times and it was only about 2 years old. Would throw the neighbor's shit-zus in the air and play with them while the old lady that walked them screamed in horror.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.