/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Warfare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Armed monkey.jpg (48KB, 599x372px) Image search: [Google]
Armed monkey.jpg
48KB, 599x372px
Why don't we use animals in warfare?

Like parachute a ton of trained armed monkeys into Syria, or I don'tknow parachute a bunch of cats with suicide vests into ISIS held territory?

Or like they used to do in olden days, they would catapult a dead rotting pig fetus infected with the plague or something into a town. Why don't we just start dropping dead diseased pigs into enemy territory?
>>
>>2477300
Are you stupid? Genuinely curious.
>>
>why don't we use animals in warfare?
We do, faggot.
>>
>>2477309
Wouldn't it save human lives to have animal soldiers instead?
>>
Didn't they used to release monkeys onto minefields to detonate all the explosives before the soldiers crossed?
>>
>>2477432
no you're thinking of Soviet convict battalions in WW2
>>
File: animal-warfare-pigeon-bombs.jpg (38KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
animal-warfare-pigeon-bombs.jpg
38KB, 800x812px
>>2477300
>what was Project Pigeon
>what were Bat Bombs
>what were anti-tank dogs
>what were Cat-guided Bombs
>what are anti-mine dolphins and sea lions
>>
>>2477300
>not mentioning the obvious horses and dogs
>>
We do, and we have tried the wackier things you suggested and they didn't work. Also animals ar cute and humans aren't. ex. The soviets tried to train dogs to run under tanks with bombs strapped to them, but they only had russian tanks to train them with so in combat they dive straight under the soviet tanks
>>
>>2477622
Also, cat's with suicide vests would be like dropping retarded bombs that are just as likely to run away from your target as towards it.
>>
File: 01 HOMBRE GORILA.jpg (23KB, 251x407px) Image search: [Google]
01 HOMBRE GORILA.jpg
23KB, 251x407px
would it be possible to selectively breed all the smartest gorillas like the language gorilla that had an IQ of 80 or some shit until you had gorillas smart enough to become marines. if they can teach a gorilla sign language im sure it can learn combat
>>
>>2477634
Most Gorillas are non-violent, they are bad fighters, just strong. Chimps would make better fighters. But a ape is too dumb for marksmanship. I'm sure you could learn them to throw grenades, but that's useless. Apes are slow breeding animals, at the edge of extinction.
You better use draft, and assign human scum (criminals, junkies...) to this type of task.
>>
>>2477634
her high intelligence was due to teaching, not heredity. Breeding gorillas that you've taught to be smart won't produce smarter gorillas.

even breeding naturally smart gorillas together won't produce smart offspring. Because intelligence isn't a single heritable trait. It's thousands of them.

but I suppose if you were intelligent enough to understand all that you would already, huh?

OOH OOH HAH HAH AHHH AHHHHH!!!!
who's a good monkey. you're a good monkey
>>
>>2477448
The difference?
>>
>>2477669
They spoke russian, not portuguese
>>
File: anti-tank-dog-outfit.jpg (138KB, 495x387px) Image search: [Google]
anti-tank-dog-outfit.jpg
138KB, 495x387px
Soviets did try to use dogs as living anti tank mines during WW2. Didn't work out well.
>>
>>2477682
Back off, this was MY anecdote>>2477622
>>
Back in the middle ages, dead animals used to be flung over walls during sieges to spread disease.
>>
>>2477337

Pigeons are based.
>>
File: 1504371973181.jpg (27KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
1504371973181.jpg
27KB, 608x402px
>>2477448
Kek
>>
>>2477654
>You could learn them to throw grenades
>>
>>2477626
What about Snakes with suicide vests, they will try to tunnel in ove of the ISIS caves to get cool.
>>
>>2477654
What about Benobo monkeys? They're rather intelligent, just horny.
>>
You never heard of wars in Africa?
>>
>>2477789
>benobo
>monkeys
>>
>>2477946
That'll be 2 internets for you sir
>>
>>2478580
Cladistically they're monkeys, the old world monkeys are closer to apes than they are to the new world monkeys
>>
>dead diseased pigs
biological warfare is a war crime
>>
>>2477634
they would be like a shittier version of regular soldiers.
whats the point?
>>
File: murderous-dolphin_2016_04_18.jpg (811KB, 1659x1994px) Image search: [Google]
murderous-dolphin_2016_04_18.jpg
811KB, 1659x1994px
These fuckers.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.