[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 535_050.jpg (120KB, 700x1072px) Image search: [Google]
535_050.jpg
120KB, 700x1072px
>>
Reminds me of the Floatballs from Darwin IV in the Expedition.

The Floatball is a green, translucent, balloon-like organism from the canopies of the Pocket Forests of Darwin IV.

In the leafy forest canopy, there will sometimes be a strange vista of these buoyant green bubble-like life forms, each tethered like a child's balloon to the crown of a plaque-bark tree. Superimposed against the expanse of leaves, these two-meter-wide bobbing floatballs gleam in the afternoon light. It remains uncertain if they are plant or animal, or if they might be some kind of tree parasite or spore sac. Readings indicate that they are filled with some kind of light gas, the composition of which remains a mystery.
>>
>>2475433
The plastic bags we throw into the ocean are evolving.
>>
aliens from the pacific garbage patch
>>
>>2475433
>Norway
Kraken Eggs.
>>
Test
>>
File: rover977.jpg (8KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
rover977.jpg
8KB, 360x270px
remnants of the village
>>
>>2475477
You are number 6.
>>
>>2475433
It looks like it has a fun little hole/tube for me to stick my dick into.
>>
File: FfHghiH.jpg (445KB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
FfHghiH.jpg
445KB, 4128x3096px
>>2475502
Hmmm
>>
>>2475433
yes, can we fuck it?
>>
>>2475472
This
>>
>Scenter
>>
Some kind of pyrosome probably.
>>
File: 1477094517148.jpg (32KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1477094517148.jpg
32KB, 400x418px
>>2475548
Yes
>>
>>2475485
I am not a number, I am a free Man!!
>>
>>2475472
Kek
>>
>>2475787
Most likely answer. I'm surprised we haven't seen them in a round form yet? Possible that they're doing that because of the storms around the ocean, or are they nowhere close to them? Not familiar with what's happening in the outside world right now.
>>
giant amoeba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko
>>
>>2476120
thicc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.