[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veganism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Internal_screaming.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Internal_screaming.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Yo, this is gonna be a ramble and you're all gonna call be a fag anyway but I just wanted to say something and see what's up.

So I have been considering becoming a vegan recently. Like it's just a thing that seems to be something that humanity is going to transition into anyway as it'll help the environment to not have cows and shit farting up the atmosphere and if we found aliens they might think like "These guys are goddamn psychos, calling themselves evolved and sapient but they still kill creatures when they have the know how to survive without doing that"

But the main probalem I'm having is. If I become a vegan I'd just be an asshole who is a huge hypocrit because I used to like tease vegans for being weak shits and such. Like become vegan would be the most hypocritical thing I have ever done and I fucking hate being hypocritical and hypocrits. So why the fuck. Am I too proud to be a vegan because it'd make me an asshole hypocrit?

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I hate my past self for not just keeping my mouth shut and minding my own goddamn business,
>>
>>2474803
if only people could change over time, but sadly everybody is stuck being the way they were as a toddler. tough luck pal
>>
Who cares. Stop thinking about yourself, veganism isn't about you, it's about being less of an asshole to innocent critters. Do it for them.
>>
>>2474803
You're not a hypocrite if you genuinely believe it's the right thing to do.
And I think it is so.
It's a good thing that you are having this discernment and the fact that you regret your past actions shows growth.
Like someone before me said, do it for the animals, not for yourself.

Besides, it's better for your health and the environment anyway!
>>
>>2474805
>critters
>innocent
t. Herbo enabler
Think about the plants begore you go spewing this tripe.
>>
>>2474803
OPs a fag
>>
File: 1359154200191.jpg (85KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1359154200191.jpg
85KB, 720x479px
>>2474803

It may seem good to you to become a vegan, anon. The thing is, humans are not only omnivore, but there are MANY uses to animals

Now imagine if everyone became Vegan right away from tomorrow. No more meat, no more this, no more that. Hospital will completely stop experimenting on new product because it's will hurt humans and animals alike.

>as it'll help the environment to not have cows and shit farting up the atmosphere

But anon, cows will be overpopulating because nobody will kill and eat them anymore. So they'll fart at their leisure

Also remember! Plants have feelings too! If you eat plants, you're also murdering innocent beings. And just like any true vegan, eating eggs and drinking milk is prohibited, so should eating a fruit from a tree because you are eating from the alive.

No matter what you do, you have to sustain from the living in order to stay alive, therefore being vegan is pretty stupid. You're just a hypocrite for ignoring the evolution of humanity, and worse if you try to force other into it

>and if we found aliens they might think like "These guys are goddamn psychos, calling themselves evolved and sapient but they still kill creatures when they have the know how to survive without doing that"

Wrong. If aliens have the means to come here, the way we sustain ourselves isn't a problem to them, because they too have their own food system. For all we know, the first kind of alien to come out to us are the kind that wants a new exotic meat to eat: us.
>>
>>2474803
>not have cows and shit farting up the atmosphere

If you're going to convert at least be informed about it. The way cows' digestion systems works means the methane comes out their mouths, ie burps.
>>
>>2474805
>Stop thinking about yourself, veganism isn't about you,

AHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever met one of them? Online or in real life? Especially on /an/?

>. If I become a vegan I'd just be an asshole who is a huge hypocrit(sic)
This is normal vegan behavior, OP. Sounds like you've got the technique down already.
>>
>>2474803
veganism: lack of folic acid and B vitamins.
>>
The thing about vegans is that if they were ever in a famine they'd abandon their "morality" in a heartbeat. Notice how there are no vegans in third world countries and how there were zero cavemen vegans.
>>
>>2475110
So? You could say the same about stealing.
>>
>>2474803
Why not become a vegetarian instead of going full retard?
>>
File: 1488599639167.jpg (102KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
1488599639167.jpg
102KB, 700x934px
>>2474803
nice blog faggot
>>
This is straight autism. Mods please delete this embarrassing thread
>>
>>2475150
Why is there a shitter full of giant bill-clacking birds?

OP is a faggot, post marabou storx
>>
>>2474803

Out of all things for you to be concerned about in life why is this one of them? If you are worried about being a hypocrite then you are already doing it for the wrong reasons and as other people hav pointed out you'd still be a hypocrite because plants are living things too and agriculture as a industry is just as damaging to the environment as raising livestock. Where is all of that land for new crops going to come from? What about the pesticides and fertilizers needed to sustain the harvests? There are many problems with the vegan way of thinking but to put it simple it's pointless and not pragmatic in any way. There is no way the future will lead to that.
>>
I'm allergic to legumes, lentils, flax seed, and other similar things. Could I realistically even go vegan if I wanted to?
>>
>>2474943
>correcting greentext
op is just paying too much attention to his appearance, anon.
>>
People are allowed to change their opinions based on new information.

Do what feels right.
>>
File: Sofia_Lamb's_speech.jpg (10KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sofia_Lamb's_speech.jpg
10KB, 400x224px
>>2474803
well, you're an idiot either way and no one cares if you're a hypocrite.
either get your head out of your own ass and think beyond your self and give a shit about the world or consume dead animals because you're "too proud" to do what seems to you.

That's really fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2474803
you can also choose to be a vegetarian Anon, you dont have to be a faggot.
>>
If a million people turned vegan at this very moment, it would have zero impact on both the environment or the meat industry.

Call me when vegans are in the billions then I might change my mind.
>>
>>2476314
you are not right
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
Vegans might be the most annoying people right next to Feminists and Atheists.
>>
File: 1499429157420.jpg (58KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499429157420.jpg
58KB, 400x381px
>>2474877
>But anon, cows will be overpopulating because nobody will kill and eat them anymore
>>
Dude vegans love this "I used to think veganism was stupid but then I saw the light"-shit, just do it. Get on dat B12 and make sure to get a bloodtest now and then a year after you've made the transition to make sure you're eating right and you'll be golden.
Done right it's honestly some life changing shit, big chance it'll get you way into cooking which often gets you way into health and just into leading a better life. Good luck anon.
>>
>>2474803
>Like it's just a thing that seems to be something that humanity is going to transition into anyway as it'll help the environment to not have cows and shit farting up the atmosphere
We do a metric fuckton of terrible shit regardless of that fact. Assuming that the entirety of humanity is just going to drop meat rather than find an alternative to fix the problem is incredibly an arrogant thing to think.

>if we found aliens they might think like "These guys are goddamn psychos, calling themselves evolved and sapient but they still kill creatures when they have the know how to survive without doing that"
Assuming of course that they aren't doing something similar or aren't in fact hyper carnivores that survive entirely on meat.
>>
>>2476474
We're developing lab grown meat and stuff now, producing meat as we know it has 100 years tops.
>>
>>2476480
OP's implication is that we'll all go vegan one day. Lab grown meat just strengthens my point that we'll find any alternative to avoid dropping meat.
>>
File: IMG_1948.png (136KB, 284x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1948.png
136KB, 284x294px
>>2474803
This reads like a dumblr post. Trust me, people already think you're an obnoxious, hypocritical asshole.
>>
>>2476484
Vegan = Doesn't use products that exploit animals as far as possible. Lab grown meat only needs them to take a couple of cells from some random animal that outside of that could leading a very fulfilling life.
>>
>>2476474
Even then fuel production causes more damage. As almost every product we use contains petroleum. Vegans dont care about the environment just animals. Also if you're a vegan and pro abortion you're already an hypocrite.
>>
>>2474803
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>2476584
They'd probably still cry foul about the cells taken. Not to mention there's still the issue of all of the other things we use that are made from animals such as the leather industry. I mean for fucks sake, we live in a world where people grind up tiger dicks and rhino horns because they think it gets their dicks hard. Then there will undoubtedly be people that will shell out more money just to have the real thing over the lab grown stuff. And on top of all of that you've now got a bunch of farmers and meat production plants with too little money and too many animals to do anything with since the rich folk probably aren't going to request enough real meat to make any sort of dent in the population.
>>
What a faggot dude
>>
>>2474803
admitting your mistakes and owning up to past immaturity is very admirable anon. a hypocrite is someone who believes/indulges in two or more conflicting ideas at once, not through out their lifetime.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.