[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What means if your dog costantly follow you and try to lick you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: goodwp.com_21514.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_21514.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
What means if your dog costantly follow you and try to lick you
>>
>>2473390
You're not giving it enough attention, stop fapping to /b/ and go play with it.
>>
>>2473390
It would mean your dog is a dog and s doing what dogs do.
Dogs follow their owners and lick them to show affection and since to a dog their owner is everything that makes sense.

How new are you to dogs? Jesus
>>
What means if your dog constantly wags their tail?
Is he sick? Should I take him to the vet?
>>
I try to play with him, take a brench or something else and then start to turn around me.
Everytime i try to take the brench it goes away and a moment later he come back to me leave the brench and start to licking me until i pet.
It never get tired to getting pet when i stop for a moment it start to lick me again.
When i leave it alone it stay on the door for some moment like it suffer the separation.
What should i do i think isngetting too dependent from me
>>
trying to seduce you, don't cave in
>>
>>2473409
Take your dog for long walks or runs or just play with him outside. He'll be happy and sleepy when he gets home.
>>
>>2473402
big time. my dog was wagging his tail and breathing hard last week. I put my hand on his chest and there was this weird...thumping coming from his ribcage. I concluded some sort of fatal parasite and sadly, had to put him down.
>>
>>2473402
your dogs battery is low and needs to be replaced
>>
What means if your dog constantly lick you and painfully graze his teeth on your skin?
>>
>>2474299
It means he's bad and you're a shit owner.
>>
it means ur going to get raped he just lubing you up
>>
>>
>>
What dies mean if pupper follows ypu every where and chews on your feet and arms? Also chew on rocks
>>
>>2477426
i don't know but it's cute
>>
hes gay
>>
>>2473409
What the fuck is a brench
>>
>>2473390
Jesus christ is that a photo or a digital painting, I can't tell
>>
>>2477426
post a pic pls
>>
File: 5740.jpg (526KB, 1954x2605px) Image search: [Google]
5740.jpg
526KB, 1954x2605px
>muh dog
>>
>>2477426
It's teeth are growing and itching you dolt. Give it a chew toy, one of those rawhide "bones".
>>
>>2473390
What means if dog licks balls and dick a lot and is smelly Female too
>>
>>2478480
What if you give pupper over 10 different options but they always go for you
>>
>>2478510
It's because dog are attracted by smelly parts?
>>
>>2478539
Make the other options more interesting. Wave them around, throw them, etc. The puppy is interested in chewing on you because you're a fun moving target and it stimulates his desire to chase. Try working with that desire by incorporating movement to get him interested in other toys.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.