[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy fucking cat ladies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 6198087.jpg (121KB, 423x274px) Image search: [Google]
6198087.jpg
121KB, 423x274px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMIUYqochI

Jesus fucking christ, /an/
How does someone get like this?
What is it about cats that turns these women fucking insane?
>>
File: IMG_0744.jpg (166KB, 901x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
166KB, 901x702px
>>2473222
Cats are toxic creatures
>>
>>2473226
goddamned numales.
>>
i wish there was a place on the internet where people don't prosecute you for saying the stuff you like
>>
File: 1486934884554.jpg (235KB, 960x746px) Image search: [Google]
1486934884554.jpg
235KB, 960x746px
>>
>>2473229
There is. It's called a private conversation with like minded individuals. Only a fool would think they could start a public discussion and everyone would be in agreement about everything.
>>
>>2473229
I don't care what people like.
This thread was made to discuss how these ladies got here, why cats were their animal of choice, and how to avoid becoming like this.
I'm genuinely concerned and would like to hear /an/'s input on the subject.
>>
File: IMG_1069.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD CAUSE THIS
>>
I watched the whole thing
Frankly every catfag is a version of this
Disgusting creatures
>>
There are dog ladies and bird ladies tho. It's just that cats are more cheap and easier to find considering most cat ladies adopt stray cats
>>
>>2473296
While there may very well be instances of crazy bitches hoarding dogs and birds, the crazy cat lady stereotype exists for a reason. It is far more common to see them than any other animal hoarder.
>>
>>2473300
That's exactly what I said. There are more cat ladies probably because they're cheaper to take care of and more common in the streets
>>
>>2473222
I have nothing against cats but this physically sickens me. It's a fucking animal, jesus christ.
>>
>>2473329
Read the comments
>>
File: 35623774456.jpg (26KB, 248x153px) Image search: [Google]
35623774456.jpg
26KB, 248x153px
>ctrl+f toxo
>no results
>>
>>2473352
oh wait, >>2473238
>>
>>2473222
>im not on medicine or anything like that. anymore

lol
>>
A combination of crippling loneliness from the lack of children/their children growing up, hoarding and breeding
>>
>>2473222
They were already insane, cats are just low maintenance creatures that are easy to stockpile.
>>
>>2473231
>9 lives matter
Holy shit zyklon ben rides again
>>
File: namtar.jpg (13KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
namtar.jpg
13KB, 192x263px
>>2473226

No, it's true.

Toxoplasmosis. Read up on it before you get your next cat.

All Hail Namtar, the bringer of Toxoplasmosis .
>>
File: crazy cat action figure.jpg (49KB, 348x550px) Image search: [Google]
crazy cat action figure.jpg
49KB, 348x550px
>>2473588
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Society_and_culture
>>
>>2473296
>>2473506
These. Also, cats are generally the introvert's pet; dogs are the extrovert's since they require being taken out, exercised, etc. which necessitates interaction with the outside world and often other people. Therefore, socially-retarded shut-ins are more likely to choose to own cats, and their low level of maintenance lends to owning multiple.

I work at a low-cost vet clinic that deals with a shit-ton of crazies like this. There are just as many grannies who dress their three 20-pound shih tzus/chihuahuas in baby clothes and wheel them around in strollers.
>>
>>2473589
>6 lines on a Wikipedia page about an unproven theory proves me right
>Yes perfect
>I am very intelligent
This is nearly as stupid as the time I saw people using Toxoplasmosis to try and explain their vore fetish - the theory being that because the disease makes mice more likely to be eaten by cats, it transmits to the fetus in the womb and gives it a fetish for being eaten.
>>
>>2473296
There are also mixed animal ladies, my dad's ex partner was one of them. She had:
>3 cats
>3 dogs
>1 parrot (killed by one of the dogs)
>2 rabbits
>Several bettas (killed at various points due to neglect)
The cats made the house stink because their litter wasn't changed and spread hair about, but they were the absolute least of the problems. The dogs were all badly trained, neglected, and completely disobedient, one of them to the extent of biting multiple children when taken out for walks. The parrot was severely depressed and constantly terrified, I still feel guilty for being unable to do anything to make his short life any happier. No idea how the rabbits are doing but I suspect that they didn't do much better than the parrot.
>>
File: 1451-2.jpg (19KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451-2.jpg
19KB, 400x250px
>>2473226
for me, it was Roger Moore in the movie "Ffolkes" or (North Sea Hijack) that nailed the sophisticated English gentleman who detests women, kills terrorists, and keeps and admires cats; the "sophisticated man's pet"
>>
File: sip anon.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
sip anon.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>literally toxoplasmosis
>>
>>2473799
So you're saying that cats are the pet of choice for a fictional pretentious cunt that real pretentious cunts look up to?

I don't think you're selling your point very well here.
>>
>>2473371
I think that one was actually quite good looking and also seemed fairly sensible (apart from having 16 cats, that is).
>>
They didn't buy the cats TO become insane, it's the other way around, they bought them after they became insane.

Buying a pet for this reason is essentially what is left over when you have parenting instincts but you're too much of a loser to make it happen with another human and have a kid but you still need to satisfy those instinctual needs. Unfortunately it's not the same so they have to buy a bunch of them to make up for it.

The other reason why it's so attractive to losers to get lots of pets is because they talk to them and the pets can't talk back, so they think whatever they said was "right" because not being able to talk includes not being able to argue. You're getting at the same kind of thing of people who live out in nowhere and haven't been to a city in 15 years. They've just been repeating bullshit to 3 or 4 other people and can't have anything else now because they actually believe it at that point.

There's crazy dog people, crazy bird people, crazy loser rednecks, it's not unique to cats, they're just the ones you happen to know about. This is more popular in America because the idea of just putting up your middle finger and saying FUK U!!!!!! is taken as a legitimate argument and if you do it enough, you end up having to buy lots of cats.
>>
File: costs-of-hoarding[1].jpg (94KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
costs-of-hoarding[1].jpg
94KB, 480x326px
>>2473848
Sounds pretty reasonable, animal-hoarding cases happen with all sorts, and they're a symptom, not a cause. Cats get a lot of publicity but they're far from the only ones to suffer this.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.