[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a really weird question to ask but here goes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: BxmHeKrIMAARqx8.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BxmHeKrIMAARqx8.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
I know this is a really weird question to ask but here goes:

Does anyone manufacture fake buttcheeks for dogs? I like to be able to hear all of my dogs' farts and I think buttcheeks would help to make them more audible. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 578.gif (434KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
578.gif
434KB, 512x807px
>>2471907
>>
>>2471915
I know it's fucked up sounding, but I'm serious. Only sometimes do I hear them fart. I want to hear all of them.
>>
File: 1490467168519s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1490467168519s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>
Not a weird question at all
>>
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPP
>>
File: 1501860810178.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501860810178.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>2471925
My company actually manufactures multiple flatulence enhancers for both sound AND various supplements for aroma/flavor (milk and broccoli based compounds)

If you are interested primarily in audio though, can I recommend one of our insertables? They look something like a trumpet but we can custom print them to change tenor, reverberation etc.
>>
>>2471925
Ok, good. Does anything like that exist or do I have to DIY some dog cheeks?
>>
>>2471930
Wow! That's amazing! Does the trumpet have to insert into the anus of my dogs or can it mount on their hips with a bracket of some sort, bringing the trumpet tip to their anus, sort of like a trumpet player's lips?

I only worry that if inserted, my dogs won't be able to defecate properly. Unless the hole is wide enough to allow feces to pass through unfettered.
>>
>>2471907
Why?
>>
>>2471933
Because dog farts are really funny to me. Also, if I hear all the toots, I can tell if they have some kind of gastrointestinal issues occurring.
>>
>>2471931
Thats like asking about flashlights you could ducktape to the roof of your car instead of fixing the headlights :/

If youre looking for volume amplification we really recommend the insertable trumpets. They come with a small amount of lube but you will eventually need to buy your own. Some of our customers report installing the trumpet in their dog is actually a pleasant bonding experience, particularly if their dog is a homosexual.
>>
>>2471935
I understand. I was just trying to save my dogs some discomfort. They don't really like me messing with their rears, but maybe if I had a pocketful of treats they would trust my intentions more.
>>
>>2471935
Also, I'm not sure if my dogs are totally homosexual. They like to lick each other's penises, but I don't know if they are into "rear end work"
>>
File: 1503780595677.png (5KB, 157x127px) Image search: [Google]
1503780595677.png
5KB, 157x127px
>>2471930
>>
File: bluetooth microphone.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bluetooth microphone.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
Strap a Bluetooth microphone to your dog's tail, and pair the device with your phone and output sound through phone's speaker.
That way you can even record the farts and share them on social media.
>>
>>2472028
That's a really good idea.
>>
>>2471934
If you like farts get a clip clop neigh doggo.
https://youtu.be/pFaIyN5KC4o
>>
>>2472124
I really liked that, thanks.
>>
>>2472028
Do you have any recommendations?
>>
haha
>>
what did OP mean by this?
>>
how would the buttcheeks attach and wouldn't they get shit all over them?
>>
>>2471930
>>2471932
Fuck off you cringey samefag
>>
>>2473739
Do you have anything to contribute to this discussion? If not, please go. Thanks.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.