[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Owning any dog that costs less than 3000$ USD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

File: Ice-Christmas.jpg (257KB, 436x620px) Image search: [Google]
Ice-Christmas.jpg
257KB, 436x620px
Really?
http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/pricing-2/
>>
>implying they're gonna meet those sales before they grow out of being puppies
>not having a waiting list before even breeding them
You could haggle that down to 500 bucks, which is what a dog will sell for when its no longer an adorable impulse buy puppy
>>
File: IMG_5468.jpg (3MB, 1920x1571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5468.jpg
3MB, 1920x1571px
>>2471476
I won't just imply that they meet those sales, I'll state it outright.
http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/available-puppies/

also
>You could haggle that down to 500 bucks, which is what a dog will sell for when its no longer an adorable impulse buy puppy
don't be so sure

http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/trained-young-adults/

But then I suppose all this is what I should expect from a possessor of decidedly lesser strains of dog.
If you can even call them that
>>
wolfboos are probably the second most annoying dog owners after shitbull heads
>>
File: plebdogsneednotapply.jpg (1MB, 1452x1936px) Image search: [Google]
plebdogsneednotapply.jpg
1MB, 1452x1936px
>>2471495
Wolfaboos?

It's just the name of the ranch they're bred on.
What part of the breed standard leads you to believe that they're supposed to behave like wolves?

http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/about-the-breed/
http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/about-the-breed/
>>
>>2471489
fucking ridiculous.
You got me on those puppies having reservations so they really are selling for 3 to 4 grand each.
but that 15 grand adult dog? No way. It cant even compete.
>>
File: 9.jpg (2MB, 1080x1446px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
2MB, 1080x1446px
>>2471517
>3 to 4

they start at 5.5K
7 grand for pick of the litter
+2500 for training

As for the 15 grand dog, note that the url is specifically dedicated to trained young adults.
http://www.danceswithwolvesranch.com/trained-young-adults/
It's unlikely that this is the first dog they've sold on that page, and so it is also correspondingly likely that the price listed came about as the result of past sales, and not just the breeder pulling it out of thin air.
>>
>>2471527
What does this dog even do?
>>
File: DSCF5602.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5602.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>2471527
I own a cheap knockoff version.
>>
File: IMG_20170820_111101.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_111101.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
I own a dog from that exact breed, got it 100% free
Pic related (sorry for rotation)
>>
File: IMG_64691.jpg (2MB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_64691.jpg
2MB, 1728x1152px
>>2471535
It's the best dog, what's so difficult to understand?
If it weren't the best dog, it would be affordable to the underclass.

>>2471556
>Exact breed
sure
>>
>2017

>Getting anything other than a shelter dog.

You people are horrible.
>>
It's just a white German Shepherd.
>>
>>2471603
She's literally identical to some of the pics on the website.
Are you just mad you got scammed out of 7000$?
>>
>>2471556
not same anon but she doesnt look as fluffy
>>
>>I live in the era where people can't decide whether to waste 15k on a bong or a dog
>>
>>2471661
those dogs are usually in shelters because they're trash though

that's like saying everyone who has a child is horrible for not adopting a worm infested african. nobody wants that shit in their house
>>
>>2471852
I just got a shelter dog that I didn't have to train to walk on a leash because he walks better than most humans do, I'll include yourself in that because I don't know your walking habits. He eats like a little maniac who is never going to get another meal so I'm never worried if I'm feeding him enough and he poops 2 or 3 times a day with stools more solid and healthy than my own

He's only 1 years old not even to by the shelter and vets estimations. Bottom line is taking account my radical lifestyle this dog could outlive me if he remains this healthy
>>
>>2471827
The fur can both be fluffy or short, even the website says so.
And given this is literally a white German Shepherd, the fluffy would be the "wrong" one.

Pic related, from their website
>>
>>2471867
Another one from their website
Although I guess they prefer to breed fluffy ones so people don't realize they're paying 7000$ for a German Shepherd
>>
The prices are damn high but that is a nice looking pupper.
>>
>>2471661
Please refrain from posting in my thread.
Though this digital interface fortunately disallows the common vectors for the unwashed masses to meet my senses, the dull-headedness of your posts carry a certain je ne sais quoi that makes me feel as though I've just been touched by one of you.

>>2471683
>>2471820
>>2471870
I suppose that it isn't to my credit that I assumed the posters on this board would possess the greater than room temperature IQ requisite to read the links and the neighboring articles, however clearly titled they might be.

This being so, before you vacate this thread, consider this comparison, and maybe one of the (relatively) clever among you will understand what it is that I am getting at.
If by some strange twist of fate, one or more of you were taken in by some wealthy benefactor, perhaps as a joke, washed, groomed, and given clothing and perhaps etiquette instruction appropriate to those of the ruling class, were I to encounter you in a major metropolitan area I might be initially fooled by some vague similarities in outward appearance into thinking you weren't unwashed proles, despite clear differences in intelligence, character, creativity, work ethic, heritage, health, and other things that would rapidly become manifest as time continues onward.

With all this being said, I am feeling unusually generous today, so I will give to you what to those of intellect would be called the answer, or at least the first part of it.

To yourselves it will probably appear as a vague hint.

Look at the legs.
>>
File: 1498239454143.jpg (39KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498239454143.jpg
39KB, 490x350px
>>2472140
>>
>>2471852
The only shitty dogs are the ones bought from puppy mills and bybs and the people end up supporting them.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>2472140
Holy shit, shut up.
>>
>>2472140
I don't get your point.

The Berger Blanc Suisse is literally a white german shepherd. They were considered GSD for a while, but eventually kennel clubs decided to only allow standard color GSDs, so BBS owners created a new breed so they could still join kennel clubs and compete.
Btw, very nice text insulting people's inteligence, while providing no answer whatsoever to the people you're replying to. You're completely retarded and probably only now realizing you paid 10k for a german shepherd.
>>
>>2472147
And pitbulls, retard
>>
>>2472155
OP didnt buy it, he posted that and is making funny posts to get the word out about how ridiculous the people selling the dog are. You are replying to a satirical post.

>>2472147
would rather have a mill or byb dog than some shelter dogs. Really depends on your area.
Northeast? You will find nothing in a shelter other than 1 grand adoption fee mutts missing eyeballs with mange scars. In the south you'll get good breed dogs out of a shelter for free.

not surprisingly, there is an inverse relationship between registered breeders selling dogs for high prices with affordable decent shelter dogs.
>>
>>2472195
>heh, OP is just pretending to be retarded
Yeah, sure.
by the way, SOMEONE must be retarded enough to buy these dogs, given the website is filled with pics and all. And given some people just wanna brag about how expensive their dog is, I don't think it is that easy to claim OP is just being satirical
>>
>>2472197
Well it was what I assumed. And yeah, someone is buying these dogs because they're dumbasses or have way too much money to blow that it means nothing to them. But OP isnt one of them.

Read the title of the thread and imagine the classic

>I seriously hope you guys dont do this
>>
>dog more than 1k
>No XXX SLAMMED INBRED BONE GIRTH
>>
>>2472147
>BYB

Most breeds were established by BYB just so you know. The people who practice poor breeding habits and breed dogs that are unworthy for breeding are the real issue, and sometimes that includes professional breeders (referencing the GSD slope back in show lines)
>>
File: 20161229_123740.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_123740.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>2471469
Fuck you man! If you truly love animals you would adopt.
>>
>>2471469
>spend $5500 on a dog
>don't even get to pick the fucking dog because some asshole who is even worse with money put down an additional $1500 to get first dibs and then another $2500 on "training" because why the fuck not it's basically a furry car (not really) that you can meme out on instagram
>and besides training your pet is for suckers, next you'll say i'll have to walk it and shit
Jesus christ
>>
>spend 5K on a dog
>love and nurture it
>it fucking dies in a decade
>immediate buyers regret
>>
>>2472411
>spend 5k on a dog
>love and nurture it
>have the foresight to breed the dog to another (insert dog breed) owner
>dog dies
>you have its offspring and can continue the cycle indefinitely
>>
>>2472419
The ones from the website are spayed I think
>>
>>2472360
fuck thats a good boi
>>
>>2472195
>In the south you'll get good breed dogs out of a shelter for free.
Arizona has so many rez dogs, pitbulls and chihuahuas running around that the shelters are at twice capacity and have had like 4 free adoption weekends this summer alone. I picked up my boy for free.
>>
>Owning some expensive purebred that's going to have endless maladies
>Not just getting some strong mutt from the shelter
>>
>>2472614
>endless maladies

Only if you get your purebred from a BYB or animal shelter. If you get it from a professional breeder it'll be healthier than any shelter mutt.
>>
>>2471661

What if i want a specific kind of dog like a dalmatian or a shiba? At the very least get from a breed rescue organization
>>
>>2471852
agree entirely.
>>
>>2472614
I have a sneaking and tragic suspicion that one of my rescue mutts is going to explode in a clusterfuck of genetic issues. Probably his heart.

Can we please kill this "mutts are healthy" meme? If both parents are generic nightmares than cross breeding somehow magically doesn't fix it.
>>
>>2472921
Mutts are a pure gamble, and I wish people would stop spouting the "hybrid vigor" stuff.
>>
>>2472921
>If both parents are generic nightmares than cross breeding somehow magically doesn't fix it.
This. Your chances might be reduced, but if the parents are heterozygous for a recessive disease you still have a 1/4 chance of having that awful disease.
>>
>>2472921
>If both parents are generic nightmares than cross breeding somehow magically doesn't fix it.
it happens all the time
>>
>>2472140
wtf how do you smoke autism
>>
>>2472195
I live in south Texas, probably as south as you can get.
The majority of dogs in our shelters are either chihuahuas or some sort of bully mix because of all the spics that live down here.
>>
>>2471469
Joke's on you. My dog cost 300 dollars
>>
>>2471860
>poops 2 to 3 times a day
You poor man and your poor lawn. I'd hate to pick up that much shit all the time.
>>
File: US_map-South_East[1].png (16KB, 572x371px) Image search: [Google]
US_map-South_East[1].png
16KB, 572x371px
>>2473385
>probably as south as you can get.
Texas is NOT real south. So tired of hearing you lame ass texans saying this shit.
Same with saying you're cowboys. There are more real cowboys in Ohio than in North Mexico.

Pic related. Real south(dark) and not really south but passable(bright)
>>
>>2473416
Don't worry, being southern is nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>2473416
>tfw passably south
cut that delaware line off at sussex county my friend
>>
>>2473440
>t. Coastal city numale
>>
>>2473501
y r u mad tho
>>
>>2473416
>Louisiana and Arkansas aren't real south
>Maryland is the south

You're full of shit.
>>
>>2473416
>traitorous West Virginia is real south
>over Texas who fought on the just side of the War of Northern Aggression
This post was made by a yankee false flagging
>>
>>2471469
See this dog OP it is objectively superior in every way possible.

>Smartest dog breed on the fucking planet
>Herds sheep and even capable of herding cattle
>Big heart so nearly impossible to tucker out
>Capable of learning 1000+ names and breaking down sentances and understanding every word from the phrase "x walk to the door"
>Cheaper than a wolfaboo dog
>among the longest living dog in the world 12 years average sometimes 14.
>low wolf ratio so it won't bite your hand off if you don't get your hand away from it's food .002 attoseconds after you put the feeding bowl down.
>Crufts winners YEARLY in agility dancing flyball and obediance trials
>Very trainable
>Most of Britain owes it's existence to these fucking awesome doggos herding sheep through rough winters.
>Even got their own statue at west woodburn.

need I say more or do you want to taste more of my Autism? :-DDD
>>
>>2471469

>2017
>Not owning a 1.9million show winning red haired tibetan mastiff
>???

http://nypost.com/2014/03/19/tibetan-mastiff-with-lions-blood-sells-for-1-9m/
>>
>>2471556
how did you find it? I'm really interested in getting a white german shepherd but there seems to be no local breeders in my area.
>>
>>2472614
>mutt from shelter
get ready for a permanently mentaly damaged animal that may or may not be healthy but guaranteed fucked in the head
>>
>>2471549
ew
>>
>>2474157
Friend of a friend.
I could maybe help you, but unless you live in Brazil I don't think I can
>>
>>2473416
South Florida shouldn't be considered part of the 'real' South tho
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.