[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats will always be superior to dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1504224707754[1].jpg (56KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1504224707754[1].jpg
56KB, 400x533px
Dogs are retarded wolves. Humans created dogs to love us, what's more creepy than that? Like think about it, basically what we did is we took a pack of self-sufficient, deft, majestic hunters and killed all the ones who didn't LIKE US. Because we needed a thing to help us hunt, and wolves don't want to. So generation after generation we killed and force bred them so much that they started to get retarded, their ears became floppy, and they stayed in a stupid juvenile state. "What's happening to the dogs?" "I don't know but whatever let's just keep doing it cause I need a slave". Now dogs aren't even hunters, they're just there to love us. *And that's what we select for*. We pick the dogs that like us. I remember like a year ago I met my family friends dog and it immediately when up to me and flopped over on its belly in front of me. And for the first time a dogs trust wasn't endearing it was creepy. Like you don't know me I could just stomp on your stomach right now, I've done nothing to earn your trust. But he was MADE to love me. The dog is a SLAVE. Built into it's very DNA to be a slave, and to LOVE BEING A SLAVE. A slave to our own NARCISSISTIC EGOS. Like if I went to the antebellum south 200 years ago (or today) and was like I have this potion that makes your slave LOVE being a slave, love YOU for ordering him around. They would be like hell yea give me that.
I'm an atheist but if anything could be considered an ABOMINATION AGAINST GOD it's dogs. It would be best to just let them die out and forget we ever created anything so hideous.

Cats are superior because they aren't slaves, you have to earn their trust.
>>
Lol ok fag
>>
File: 6.jpg (166KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
166KB, 1080x1080px
>>2471016
>>
File: fetch good doggo.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fetch good doggo.webm
2MB, 640x360px
pasta
>>
catfags get rekt
>>
>>2471024
>>2471026
>>2471111
>>2471248
>No argument
>>
>>2471111
dem quads are argument enough
>>
Well this is going to turn into a nurture vs nature argument.
I'll give you my perspective. I've moved back into my home town in the south east us. Before that me and my hunting companion spend two and a half years trapping, 300 miles west of valdes AK 40 miles north of the artic circle.
We'll start with the wolves. Man has always strived to control and conquer. We sought to take this wild beast, and saw the potential for them to benifit us. We didn't kill them off because they didn't like us, and we wanted to turn them into something that did. As a person who's hunted wolf I can tell you they where hunted out because they where competition. I live in the age of fire arms, and I'm smarter. But wolf's are better hunters. If they wanted to, a pack could kill me. But more important, anything they hunt and take down is something that I don't get to. And when you have two weeks of food, chances of making it to civilization is hopeless, and the only living thing you've seen in four weeks is a wolf. You would try to get rid of your competitor too.
So now we come to domesticated dogs.
The fact of the matter is dogs don't have a unwaivering love for people, they don't have a particular way they're gonna act.
My dog loves me the same way I love my brother. He's a fuck head, but he's been apart of my life since it started. If he was a random guy off the street, I would hate him. But he's my brother and I would take a bullet for him. Same gos for ding, my dog btw. I've taken care of him since a pup and he has a bond with me. As I do with him.
Now ding, was brought up as a hunting dog, wondering the wilderness with me. And that's how he was trained. Being brought up like that takes different training. Mostly it was a power struggle to see who was the alpha, so there wasn't so much of handing him treats and getting him to do little tricks. It was a bloody wrestling fight to see who's in charge and lots of hunting so we could learn to communicate with each other. Cont pt2
>>
>>2471462
Eventually we started to bond, he started to listen to me. And I would pay attention to his cues and what he was telling me.
It wasn't so much him being subseviant as much a us having a partnership to survive. It been a long time. And he is very loyal. And I would do anything myself to make sure he is happy. And we have that. As for everyone else, if he doesn't know them he's leery and defensive. If he does know them, he treats them like a part of his pack. I'm in charge, he's second. The there's everyone else. He's not a dog that going to show you affection, unless you earn it. And so far, I've had one girlfriend once. That he's licked. Once.
So what I'm saying is, dogs are like children, they don't act a particular way because of their DNA, it's about how they're raised, and taught.
I'm pretty sure if from the second you could think people started reinforcing in you, your purpose is to serve this, and be subseviant to this, and not disobey, you would live like that. Like most people, listen to authority, work at jobs their whole life like slaves, and find they have what ever purpose they're told.
Dogs just have smaller brains. And society has change where people don't have a need to teach dogs to be hunters, to defend the house. They would prefer a dog that affectionate, is good around the family, and obedient.
And I mean I like cats. But I don't know what you mean earn trust, you feed the, you pet them and most of them will try to hide their contempt. My dog on the other hand.
Have you ever owned a dog, or did you just make this assumption about a whole species because you have a friend with a dog you think is too friendly. And decide dogs are an abomination. Because for an atheist you seem really close minded
>>
>>2471016
You type like Chris-chan.
TLDR
>>
>>2471016
Dogs are useful, cats are stand in children for childless feminists
>>
>>2471016
Your entire argument is that, because dogs were bred to be friendly to humans, they must inherently have low intelligence.

When it comes to cognitive and memory tests, cat and dogs are pretty even as far as scientific studies can prove.

https://www.livescience.com/45730-cats-dogs-intelligence.html

Dogs and cats also require different types of intelligence to survive.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/501678/are-cats-smarter-dogs

You're comparing two completely different animals that only have one thing in common - they are both the average household pets. You'd have an equal chance of comparing the intelligence of a starfish and a butterfly. Get your head out your ass and get over your "muh independent feline!" mindset.
>>
>>2471016
What practical use does a Cat have for mankind?

Dogs:
>Group Hunters
>Social Animals
>Intelligent
>Trainable
>Strong
>Emotionally Intelligent
Cats:
>Hunters
>Antisocial Animals
>Intelligent
>Untrainable
>Weak
>Emotionally Uninvolved

Cats don't give a fuck about their owners and provide no practical uses

Dogs can and are so useful that they've been in Military and Police forces since Rome was a republic, they can do everything a Cat may but better and they can physically keep up with a Human.

Cats are just pets, things you keep like a painting on the wall to make you happy or whatever.

Dogs are companions, friends, capable of being so like us.
>>
>>2474473
>Cats are just pets, things you keep like a painting on the wall to make you happy or whatever.
Except if any other type of pet acted the way a cat does, everyone would consider it a terrible pet.
>>
>>2474473
>cats are useless
Cats are actually the reason every town isn't overrun with rodents, you know
>>
>>2474695
Ratting terrier breeds are far more efficient at pest control, you know
>>
Why do we have to have fight? Both animal are wonderful companion.

Dog are loyal and strong and good for outdoor activity and protection.

Cat has a beautiful neotenous face that draws us in with alluring charm, and a soothing purr to put yyou to sleep.

"We cannot ask ourselves whether cat is superior or inferior to dog any more than we can ask ourselves whether water is superior or inferior to fire. There can be no doubt that a cat who is perfectly cat is superior to a dog who is imperfectly dog, just as a farmer who is faithful to his land and performs his work perfectly is supreior to a king who cannot do his own work." - Julius Evola

Both exist on their own plane. It's wrong to put cat and dog against each other like they are the same creature. Dog is best at being dog and cat is best at being cat. But all I see here is toxo this dogs are slaves that. Why not have compassion for both creature.
>>
>>2474983
It the same reason people circle jerk about how one computer company than the other. Cause people think "Well, I prefer this so it must be better! And all who don't agree with me are idiots.
>>
A year ago I would have fought OP to the death, but I got a cat last year and now honestly, he's completely right

My cat scratches and bites me a lot, but he's basically the most important thing in the world. Unless you have a cat yourself you will never understand. I have to get off the computer now, because the sound of the keyboard typing bothers him.
>>
>>2476420
Top kek, brother
>>
File: terrier_3.jpg (149KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
terrier_3.jpg
149KB, 800x600px
>>2474695
lmao ok
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.