[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog is gonna die soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Cahouette 1.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Cahouette 1.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
How did you cope with your pet's death ? I've had my dog for almost twelve years and she's the only thing I have left of my grandmother since she was hers before living in my home. She is 20 years old now and I know she won't last long.
>>
Power on dude. It'll be alright.
>>
20 is a pretty astounding life for a dog considering all breeds
some 3rd world countries have a life expectancy not so that much greater

it will be alright, bro
>>
>>2471144
>>2471241
Thanks guys.
She's lived for a really really long time indeed and she still comes to run with me outside from time to time but she mostly sleep, she can't hear or see shit now so she bumps into tthing when she walks around the house.
>>
File: pepinio.jpg (418KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepinio.jpg
418KB, 810x540px
>>2470989

I lost many dogs through my life, some of natural causes, others were killed by scum but this is not the time for that story

Be strong, you gave her a great life, enjoying our time here is the most we can look for so she's set

Life the rest of your live as she would've like it, take care of another dog if you can so you can make another creature life's worth it

As for you it will never stop hurting, time teaches you to accept it and move one, at the end is a bittersweet pit on your heart that shows you the beauty of life and what things matter the most

I hope you dont suffer too much but know this, you are not alone, everyone experiences loss and damn it we can survive it

My forces go to you anon, hug and pet her until she leaves this world knowing she was loved until the very end

Have a sea cucumber
>>
>>2470989
You've done your grandmother proud by taking care of her doggo.

Read up on The Rainbow Bridge.
>>
>>2471308
>>2471341
Thanks buds, it feels nice knowing some people understand
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.