[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyome have any recommendations for a chest to chest harness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170902_015635.jpg (1MB, 1289x2289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_015635.jpg
1MB, 1289x2289px
Anyome have any recommendations for a chest to chest harness for a Chihuahua?
As in, Chihuahua strapped to my chest with a hanress that is strapped to it's chest.
Wanted to take my doggo on my motorcycle but am unsure what, if any, products would be good to keep him strapped to me so he can stand on the tank.
I know they exist but I haven't found any for Chihuahuas.
>>
>>2470939
It's called a baby carrier.
>>
>>2470939
>>
>>2470947
>>2470946
Maybe you misunderstand. I don't want him IN anything. I'm looking for basically a harness thats only commenting point between us is maybe 12" of leash. I'd like him to be able to freely stand on the tank, and use the lease as a safety measure
>>
>hyper as fuck chihuahua strapped to someone riding a loud ass motorcycle at 50 mph

Film it.
>>
>>2471201
I can film it, I have two GoPros mounted on my bike. He isn't hyper though, he's a super docile Chihuahua.
>>
It wouldn't be strapped to you, but maybe you can run a strap/rope/wire across the tank, and attatch your dog to it with a short lead
>>
>>2470939
>subjecting a weak pray animal to ear splitting noise and high winds
Son I am disappointed
>>
All the dogs I have ever seen riding on a bike ride sidecar. Never seen what you described.
>>
>>2472650
>pray animal
>>
I'm sure it would be much safer to have him in some sort of cage like thing mounted to your bike, with your dog clipped to it with a harness collar and a really short cord. I mean if you fuck up while riding, you'll go flying more than the bike will and if you do you'd pull your dog with you if you were fastened to each other.

Like some kind of mexican meat-bola.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.