[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: efron-crying.gif (2MB, 698x297px) Image search: [Google]
efron-crying.gif
2MB, 698x297px
> Be me, 22 yr old
> Poor family, always enough to get by, but no savings
> Wanted a dog my whole life but waited because no money to care for one
> Finally move out on my own, scrape together a measly 1K emergency fund
> Adopt a beautiful GSD mix from high kill shelter
> Still no money to speak of, but happy
> Get pup home, take blanket off my bed and old comforter from the closet
> Lay them down on the floor, press hand, feels warm and soft
> Six years goes by
> 28 yrs old now, pup getting grey
> Father calls up; he's coming over for a visit
> "Anon, I have a present for Daisy"
> Dad shows up with brand new dog bed
> "Should we toss these blankets?"
> "Well I don't want her to think we're taking her bed, put the new bed next to it"
> Pup loves the new bed, happiest she's been in months, tail going crazy
> Rolls around on new bed, snuggles into the side walls
> Completely ignores the blankets now
> Wake up one morning, pup snuggling in new bed
> Look at blankets; they've become worn with ratty edges over the years
> sinking_feeling.gif
> She's lived her whole life and never had a bed
> Feel like I've failed someone who's loved me so unconditionally

MFW
>>
Don't think like that anon. I can tell you love her more than anything in the world.
>>
My dogs refuse to use their beds. Sometimes they will get on mine but rarely they do. They just wanna sleep in the middle of the hardwood floor.

Even the cat only uses his bed for sitting on it to look out the window. Which makes me sad because after they weren't using their expensive ass store bought beds I fucking sewed them some like a fag and they still rather the floor.
>>
>>2469378
>dog is completely happy
That's all that matters, don't look too much in to it. Your dog would be happy laying in dirt as long as you're there.
>>
Awe what a sweet and loving dog, and no you didn't fail her. She knows that you love her unconditionally. know what you mean me and my family suffered a terrible flood because of.hurricane Harvey i lost a lot but i didnt loose everything my family amd i are safe amd.so are my babies but unfortunately my wonderful and beautiful babies a cat named mishka and a dog named chica have lost everything i tried to save as much as i could but.it was to late i salvaged as much as i could but i noticed that all that doesn't really matter to them in the end all they really want is your love, attention, comfort and.for.you to play with them all they want is to be by your side to sleep with you to spent every moment with you even in when your in the fucking bathroom lol. All they want is you and nothing else matters. So no you didn't fail your dog at all she loves you no bed or a bed, no money or money all she truly cares about is you. So don't beat yourself up about it till eat you alive .
>>
Your daisy sou ds completely happy and loved
>>
>>2469378
>Feel like I've failed someone who's loved me so unconditionally
Nah, dogs don't love you unconditionally. Stop feeding her and petting her, and start slapping her. She'll hate you within a week. Even with years of good, positive treatment.
>>
Same thing with humans if you abuse a human their not going to like you and be fearful or still try to win your love same with animals
>>
And you shouldn't get a pet if your going to abuse it or treat it like that
>>
>>2469378
You only would have failed your dog if you didn't care about your dog, and it's clear you love the shit out of her. You did fine.
>>
You're fine OP. She was probably super comfy on those old blankets and loves you a ton.

My dog chooses to sleep on the hardwood so I don't think yours would mind not having a bed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.