[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Akita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: American-Akita.jpg (12KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
American-Akita.jpg
12KB, 350x376px
I just got an American Akita

What I'm in for?
>>
>>2468379
So you got a dog without even researching the breed first? Sounds retarded.
>>
>>2468383
He's cute and I love him
>>
looks more like Basketball Shawquita
>>
>>2468379
An ill-mannered murderous cunt
>>
>>2468427
so a normal dog?
>>
Are they good to take care of a home? I live alone
>>
File: petwasher9000.gif (2MB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
petwasher9000.gif
2MB, 261x194px
>>2468428
Fuck off catfag
>>
Sounds kinda retarded. But i'll take the bait, if it is.
The expierence that I had with Akita dogs (big and small) was horrible. They are the kind of dog that will don't give a fuck about you. If they see a dog they don't like, or human, they'll attack it. My boxer one time he wanted to meet some akita that we found, worst decision ever. Sincerely, I wouldn't recomend to anyone to have an Akita.
>>
>>2468379
You're in for a big, unpredictable, and aggressive shiba inu.

good luck
>>
>>2468431
>the absolute state of cats
>>
An Akita bit my Bernese Mountain Dog really hard on her ass once. I was really pissed off.
>>
Socialize properly, don't spay/neuter before 2 years (early neutering/spaying results in increased aggression http://saveourdogs.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Aggression-and-spay-neuter-in-dogs.pdf) and give it enough exercise. You'll be fine.

If you don't socialize it properly you're fucked. Also if you have a dog that is an asshole and you've for some reason bought an adult Akita that you don't know the temperament of, expect it to get it's shit kicked in
>>
>>2468386
Thats usually the words that end up in a violent mauling
>>
Awesome dogs, but solitary. Extraordinarily dominant.

They'll protect people they know. Everyone else watch out. They are usually good with kids since they're unthreatening. They also hate other dogs. If you live in a city or something, I would not recommend unless they are very well trained.
>>
>>2468379
Pics please
>>2468431
Lmao what the fuck is this machine
>>
>>2468789
>Lmao what the fuck is this machine

basically a cat/pet washing machine.
It's been a long time since I read the article, but I believe it said that this way it was supposed to be less stressful
>>
>>2469295
It's gotta be meant for dogs, though, not cats. Because that was a pretty normal reaction for a cat and clearly not less stressful at all.
>>
Either socialize it with other dogs from a young age or never let it near another dog for the rest of its life
Especially if the dog is smaller than it
>>
It's my opinion that people like you should not own a dog. You need to do your research before getting such a difficult breed to train/socialize.
>>
>>2468379
Only good as guard dogs for large farms
>>
>>2469296
I prefer this method of washing doggos :) good boyes
>>
File: 155334799.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
155334799.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>2468386
>He's cute and I love him

So, we're looking at about 10+ years of your idiotic apologies for the dogs soon-to-be-learned bad behaivour? I bet as a kicker, you'll be too sensitive to take constructive criticism regarding its shit behaivour.
>>
>>2468427
This. Also they're stronk as FUCK
>>
File: 1443937848956.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1443937848956.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>2468431
>>2468449
>>2469507
>>
Guys my alita is 4 months old? I'm mate for the socialize stuff? I want her to be nicw with any dog.
>>
>sitting on park bench playing pokemon Go last summer
>crowded park because Pokemon Go just released
>fat 20/30-somethings everywhere
>finally find the growlithe I've been hunting
>must have shouted some shit in my excitement
>hear loud ass barking
>bear on a leash standing on two legs tryin to charge me
>Oh wait its an Akita
>chubby pasty girl barely holding on
>yelling at "Thor" to stop it
>hes progressively yanking her closer with every lunge
>Stupidly ask if she can hold him
>she starts screaming for me to go away because she can't hold him
>flee into the visitors building
>couple seconds later see bear-dog running away unaccompanied by owner
>Growlithe auto flee'd because I took too long to throw a ball

They look like really strong dogs. Sure hope you lift.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.