[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>budgies still terrified of my hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496383854415.jpg (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496383854415.jpg
32KB, 300x250px
>budgies still terrified of my hand
>>
>>2467967

body paint your hand like another budgie
>>
>>2467974
>be budgiebro chilling with other budgiebro
>been living in this new place with some autist that insists on trying to touch us
>ceaseanddesist.wav
>does this every two days or so and it always ends with the autist running away crying after one of us kicks up a fuss or bites him
>Autist comes in one day acting stranger than usual
>has this grin that I only see on his face whenever he starts watching those big eyed humans with the weird colored head feathers and large bouncy things on their chests
>opens the door to the cage
>here we fuckin' go.jpg
>not in the mood today, get ready to bite him when suddenly he jams something brightly colored in with us
>is that a new toy? Wait no it looks different and yet familiar
>it looks almost like a a budgiebr-
>oh. Oh sweet merciful fuck.
>bird brain immediately assumes that this is a mangled and disfigured budgiebro
>and its attached to his wrist
>DEFCON FUCKING ZERO
>immediately freak out with other, normal budgie bro as we believe that is fucking psychopath is seconds away from shoving his fist up our asses and using us as puppets
>can't fly out, autist stands between us and freedom
>budgiebro shrieks so hard he shits himself before dropping to the bottom of the cage dead from a heart attack
>autist shrieks and lunges for deadbro
>now's my chance
>make a break for it, make it maybe two teeth out of the cage before something grabs me
>autist holds me in his clutches, the other budgiebro attatched to his wrist now torn open to accommodate his need for both hands
>"WHY WONT YEW LURVE ME?!"
>feel a sharp pain my chest as I panic
>as sweet darkness overtakes me I can only pray that he uses other budgiebro as a replacement for the one he destroyed when he went for me
>>
>>2468015
wut
>>
>>2467967
>keeping birds in cages
>>
>>2467967
>BudgieS
That is the reason why bonding with them will be a bigger challenge. Don't give up man, they have a lot of love to give if you have some to spare. Patience is key, don't feel discouraged. Things like that need time to develop.

There are lots of different approaches to deal with the problem of yours, I'm too lazy to type everything down because typing on mobiles is a bitch.

Best of luck to you, Budgiebro
>>
>>2468032
Time traveller from 2012
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.